HANSWOLFGANG could you please give me a reading

• I/we (husband) and I have been wanting to move to another location 150 miles away. I have been waiting for a job opportunity to transpire. I'll be interviewing for this opportunity Monday, 12/20. Looks pretty good that I may be involved with this healing clinic. However I have clients where I presently live and still want to maintain a place in Portland area. It appears that I'll have two places and commute between. My dob: 6/9/1942, With 5 planets in Gemini, I need some insight. Hope you can advise.

• Some insight: You are deciding what is good for everyone. You are thinking only at service and duty.

Can I advise: The way is blocked.

Healing happens when your very being is love—it is not a quality, your very existence is love. You have forgotten all about love. Because you yourself are love there is no need to remember it; now you act out of it, simply, naturally, spontaneously At that point one is surrendered to existence.

And let it direct your passion with reason, that your passion may live through its own daily resurrection.

• Thank you Hans...I'm processing your reply. Thank you

• To be conscious means to take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders. To be responsible is the beginning of awakening.

• Im new here,this is my first time,still finding my way around.

Would love a reading if anyone has the time to spare as i need

some advice and help regards my mothers situation.Thank you.

my d.o.b 04/09/61 im a virgo.

• Some advice and help regards your mothers situation: there is too much identification with the mind, with the intellect, with thinking, because of male dominance.

You willhave success and satisfaction in your work and in health, though you may also expect to work very hard. Overcoming of all obstacles in work and health is indicated.

Your work may often seem to be a burden, or you may become obsessed with all the things that you have to do. You can be a 'workaholic'. However, if you have a list of specific goals and want to achieve them successfully, you will succeed.

The perfectionist is bound to be a neurotic, he cannot enjoy life, until he is perfect. And perfection as such never happens, it is not in the nature of things. Totality is possible, perfection is not possible.