All of us are unique individuals...

• No need for you to apologize hisbablove.

• OMG, you have describe me to the T. My b'day is 1/23. We are like so much alike.Not to mention not like being told what to do. We are very unque beings. We can stand on our own and a lot of people just don't we us. My attitude is alwys, Oh,Well.......is that something bad?

• Sorry, that goes to Aquabubbles when I said we are so much alike.

• worthy, do you want to put up your chart?

• What info do you need from me?

• You can use cafeastrology as Angelic suggested. cafeastrology doesn't calculate my birth time correctly (I have a strange GMT offset), you would prolly have better luck. You can also use Astrodienst, however I couldn't upload my chart from there.

• Dear all

I wuld love to join this discussion if thats ok. ? Peace and love.

• Thank you so much Aquabubbles. I'm touched by your generosity.

Blessings and Light

• Hi All,

I have many charts to refer from and I really enjoyed the site Angelic gave here. I also have a program for the numerological aspects of ones being. My favorite is the Hearts Desire. Mine in a 7 which denotes the true soul self. The strongest dreams, desires and self that came into the body upon incarnation is described in this numerological aspect. Your Heart's Desire is the inner you. It shows your underlying urge, your true motivation. It reveals the general intention behind many of your actions.

Consequently, it dramatically influences the choices you make in life. The Heart's

desire is seen as part of the larger picture, called the core numbers, which

includes the Life Path, Expression, Day you were born, and Personality. But

each points to a different aspect of you.

The Expression number reveals your talents and abilities, and your general

direction in life.

The Life Path is the central lesson you came into the world to

learn. The Day you were born is very closely connected to your Life Path. It

reveals specific talents you possess, which will be helpful to you in dealing with

your Life Path.

The Personality reveals how people tend to see you. It also

demonstrates what characteristics you are projecting to the world. The Heart's

Desire demonstrates the identity of the soul that joined the earth -- you, the

spiritual being.

For example, my Heart's Desire is 7 and below is what the reading tells me about the indentity of my soul that joined the earth.

Susan, you love knowledge, study, and insight. You value the gifts of your

mind, which you use to great advantage to penetrate the mysteries of life. You

study things in-depth. You search beneath the surface of things. You abhor

shallow judgments or opinions.

You have a natural gift for analysis and research. Once you have grasped the

facts of a subject, your creativity and abstract approach lifts your thinking beyond

the rudimentary to the philosophical. You have a theoretical mind, but rather than

indulge in fantasies or idle thought, you prefer to base your theories upon

scientific facts.

Susan, you enjoy mental and physical puzzles -- figuring them out, taking them

apart, and putting them back together.

Some people may perceive you as cool or aloof. You are somewhat

introverted; you may feel slightly removed and even a little different. The fantasy

of the hermit or monk engaged in a life of study and meditation appeals to you.

In relationships, you tend to keep things business-like and impersonal. You

prefer to talk about the facts of a given situation, rather than the cloudier issues of

emotions and personal feelings. You distrust feelings -- both your own and those

of others. The whole emotional realm strikes you as unreliable, and a bit

unnecessary.

Susan, your inability to fully understand the emotional aspect of life is your

Achilles heel. You are so rational that the unpredictability of the heart frightens

and surprises you.

Your challenge is to trust. You need to share your heart with someone. This is

a courageous step for you, but will result in enormous growth and satisfaction.

The advice here is to make a true connection with another human being.

If anyone would like a reading created by the program I have, let me know and I will be happy to get one to you.

My sun is conjunct Mercury and with the erratic aspect of Mars. Men and women with this aspect have an assuracce against serious or permanant metal difficulties, which carry them through a whole lot of stress and brings them out on the right side. They have fixed opinions though, are not stubborn. They are tactful and considerate of others. The rest of my chart is below.

This is a great way to get in touch with others who have mystic qualities that they have chosen to utilize and a very welcome forum for myself!

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0

Sun Cancer 5.25 Ascendant Taurus 25.24

Moon Sagittarius 18.42 II Gemini 20.38

Mercury Cancer 5.41 R III Cancer 11.12

Venus Taurus 19.53 IV Leo 2.22

Mars Leo 29.01 V Leo 28.50

Jupiter Aquarius 5.33 R VI Libra 6.51

Saturn Capricorn 28.07 R VII Scorpio 25.24

Uranus Leo 23.07 VIII Sagittarius 20.38

Neptune Scorpio 8.41 R IX Capricorn 11.12

Pluto Virgo 5.57 Midheaven Aquarius 2.22

Lilith Leo 16.13 XI Aquarius 28.50

Asc node Leo 28.32 XII Aries 6.51

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value

******************************************************************************************************** Sun Conjunction Mercury 0.16 701

Sun Trine Neptune 3.17 71

Sun Sextile Pluto 0.32 190

Moon Trine Uranus 4.26 37

Mercury Trine Neptune 3.01 62

Mercury Sextile Pluto 0.17 168

Venus Square Uranus 3.14 -48

Venus Conjunction Ascendant 5.30 189

Mars Conjunction Uranus 5.54 104

Mars Conjunction Pluto 6.56 86

Mars Square Ascendant 3.37 -24

Jupiter Conjunction Saturn 7.26 139

Jupiter Square Neptune 3.09 -33

Jupiter Conjunction Midheaven 3.10 137

Saturn Trine Ascendant 2.43 40

Saturn Conjunction Midheaven 4.16 138

Uranus Square Ascendant 2.16 -13

Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.44 19

2081 -118 1963

• I guess the chart photo cannot be uploaded here.

• Hi All,

I just posted this further down in the responses and think it is in the wrong place! I am reposting it here, so if you see in earlier in the posts then this is why. It's a great forum!

I have many charts to refer from and I really enjoyed the site Angelic gave here. I also have a program for the numerological aspects of ones being. My favorite is the Hearts Desire. Mine in a 7 which denotes the true soul self. The strongest dreams, desires and self that came into the body upon incarnation is described in this numerological aspect. Your Heart's Desire is the inner you. It shows your underlying urge, your true motivation. It reveals the general intention behind many of your actions.

Consequently, it dramatically influences the choices you make in life. The Heart's

desire is seen as part of the larger picture, called the core numbers, which

includes the Life Path, Expression, Day you were born, and Personality. But

each points to a different aspect of you.

The Expression number reveals your talents and abilities, and your general

direction in life.

The Life Path is the central lesson you came into the world to

learn. The Day you were born is very closely connected to your Life Path. It

reveals specific talents you possess, which will be helpful to you in dealing with

your Life Path.

The Personality reveals how people tend to see you. It also

demonstrates what characteristics you are projecting to the world. The Heart's

Desire demonstrates the identity of the soul that joined the earth -- you, the

spiritual being.

For example, my Heart's Desire is 7 and below is what the reading tells me about the indentity of my soul that joined the earth.

Susan, you love knowledge, study, and insight. You value the gifts of your

mind, which you use to great advantage to penetrate the mysteries of life. You

study things in-depth. You search beneath the surface of things. You abhor

shallow judgments or opinions.

You have a natural gift for analysis and research. Once you have grasped the

facts of a subject, your creativity and abstract approach lifts your thinking beyond

the rudimentary to the philosophical. You have a theoretical mind, but rather than

indulge in fantasies or idle thought, you prefer to base your theories upon

scientific facts.

Susan, you enjoy mental and physical puzzles -- figuring them out, taking them

apart, and putting them back together.

Some people may perceive you as cool or aloof. You are somewhat

introverted; you may feel slightly removed and even a little different. The fantasy

of the hermit or monk engaged in a life of study and meditation appeals to you.

In relationships, you tend to keep things business-like and impersonal. You

prefer to talk about the facts of a given situation, rather than the cloudier issues of

emotions and personal feelings. You distrust feelings -- both your own and those

of others. The whole emotional realm strikes you as unreliable, and a bit

unnecessary.

Susan, your inability to fully understand the emotional aspect of life is your

Achilles heel. You are so rational that the unpredictability of the heart frightens

and surprises you.

Your challenge is to trust. You need to share your heart with someone. This is

a courageous step for you, but will result in enormous growth and satisfaction.

The advice here is to make a true connection with another human being.

If anyone would like a reading created by the program I have, let me know and I will be happy to get one to you.

My sun is conjunct Mercury and with the erratic aspect of Mars. Men and women with this aspect have an assuracce against serious or permanant metal difficulties, which carry them through a whole lot of stress and brings them out on the right side. They have fixed opinions though, are not stubborn. They are tactful and considerate of others. The rest of my chart is below.

This is a great way to get in touch with others who have mystic qualities that they have chosen to utilize and a very welcome forum for myself!

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0

Sun Cancer 5.25 Ascendant Taurus 25.24

Moon Sagittarius 18.42 II Gemini 20.38

Mercury Cancer 5.41 R III Cancer 11.12

Venus Taurus 19.53 IV Leo 2.22

Mars Leo 29.01 V Leo 28.50

Jupiter Aquarius 5.33 R VI Libra 6.51

Saturn Capricorn 28.07 R VII Scorpio 25.24

Uranus Leo 23.07 VIII Sagittarius 20.38

Neptune Scorpio 8.41 R IX Capricorn 11.12

Pluto Virgo 5.57 Midheaven Aquarius 2.22

Lilith Leo 16.13 XI Aquarius 28.50

Asc node Leo 28.32 XII Aries 6.51

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value

******************************************************************************************************** Sun Conjunction Mercury 0.16 701

Sun Trine Neptune 3.17 71

Sun Sextile Pluto 0.32 190

Moon Trine Uranus 4.26 37

Mercury Trine Neptune 3.01 62

Mercury Sextile Pluto 0.17 168

Venus Square Uranus 3.14 -48

Venus Conjunction Ascendant 5.30 189

Mars Conjunction Uranus 5.54 104

Mars Conjunction Pluto 6.56 86

Mars Square Ascendant 3.37 -24

Jupiter Conjunction Saturn 7.26 139

Jupiter Square Neptune 3.09 -33

Jupiter Conjunction Midheaven 3.10 137

Saturn Trine Ascendant 2.43 40

Saturn Conjunction Midheaven 4.16 138

Uranus Square Ascendant 2.16 -13

Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.44 19

2081 -118 1963

• Lol. Can a duplicate post be deleted???

• @AquaBubbles,

'The same aspects can manifest themselves differently with different people'. I do agree with this statement, but I wonder how much can they differ between people? For me I was thinking that the add up aspects would make people different from one another but to think the aspects change too is making it even more complicated! But then again astrology is...not the easiest thing to grasp. Aqua you seem to be a person of opposites huh? But it's always interesting how to do see such differences blend together to make a personality that makes since. And always stick with the good guys 😃

@Worthy1248, yes follow Aqua's suggestions...would be happy if you joined!

@Highpriestess3, of course you can join, everyone is welcomed here.

@DestinyIsNow, I love your post and I read it however my life is a little busy at the moment... I'll be back on later to night to comment I just needed to make sure I said something as to not fall behind.

• First of all DestinyIsNow I would love one of those reports some time.

As to the aspect you mentioned it would also tell me you also have a great deal of mental energy, perhaps to help manage the stress?

Looking at Mercury Trine Neptune and using one of my many astro books I see it has the potential to give you an 'intuitive mind with the capacity to read the thoughts of others' is this true? Do you have any mental abilities? I could imagine that square blocking it our however with all that stress.

I think as a study group we should look at these aspects in detail and try to find out how they mix.

To finally answer Aqua's question about aspects that make me...me I think I have two to bring up.

Looking at Moon Conjunction Pluto I should be a physic for this is a aspect of a 'real' physic so I am told. This is also gives me extreme will power and I am able to tap into deep spiritual realms.

However in response I have Moon Square Mercury which cuts off most of my psychic power because it makes my mind and heart think and feel completely different things. So I have to struggle to trust my heart over my head.

• Angelic,

Oh sorry, I didn’t mean that an aspect changes with different people, they are just manifested differently. I have creative aspects, but I couldn’t paint or sing for the life of me. My creativity stems more with design; architectural or interior. Someone with the same aspect may be more inclined to other forms of creativity. Rough example, but that’s what I meant. So yes, all the aspects combined, signs, elements, modes, houses, also environment, culture, education, upbringing, age, how evolved that person is determines how these aspects are played out.

Scorpio Moon conjunct Pluto: You feel emotions very powerfully and you probably need more alone time to cleanse yourself of them. You might feel invaded upon because you absorb the emotions of others or the emotions lingering in the environment. Unconsciously you may be elected to shoulder all of the wounds of your family and sometimes friends, but be careful of absorbing all the dark, destructive and negative emotions of others. It’s important that you learn to purge them, to recognize that those emotions are not your own and that although you may want to help people, you can not take responsibility for them. The conjunction is in your 1st house, I think you are very aware of them. I actually think your Moon square Mercury aspect will help you to decipher which is which once you’ve mastered the aspect. It doesn’t have to be one or the other; heart or head. You have been blessed with both.

• Aqua: oh!!! that is a very smart thought! Yes, that does make sense. I now understand what you mean.

My emotions are very strong, that is true. Hmmm I'm not sure if I pick up other people's emotions...at least I can't tell though. Since I have Libra Asc I'm normaly just happy to be around people. If you put it that way perhaps it is a mixed blessing.

How did you know it was in my first house?

• I came across the chart you posted on another thread that you started. I didn’t want to flip from thread to thread, so I thought I would just post here. You are very social, along with Libra ascendant, your Sun, Venus and Jupiter are all in the 11th.

• Hmm, I was thinking that. However I get mixed signals as to where my sun is, if you look real close on the chart it's right on the line between 10 and 11.

But before we switch charts I do think we should finish talking about DestinyIsNow's. I find it interesting. How about you? Do you wish to talk about it?

• Of course I would love to discuss destiny’s chart. I would really like it if she came back though so that we can all discuss it together.

I like looking at the harder aspects because I consider those more growth orientated. In destiny's chart I’m most curious about Venue square Uranus and Mars conjunct Uranus. I have an idea about Mars conjunct Uranus since my SO has it. Mercury trine Neptune (I also have this in water), indicates a sensitivity to external influences, there is a penchant for taking in a lot of information and then to process and fine tune it. It is intuitive, visual and if I focus in on a person long enough it feels like I can see the wheels turning from inside their heads while I wait for them to verbalize the thought. It’s hard to describe.

• Yes, I do hope DestinyIsNow does come back. Sorry for my delay in response, life can be tricky at times.

Looking at Venus square Uranus it says that she is unable to maintain intimate relationships because of her inability to stay interested in a person once she has uncovered their secrets. It says also that love makes her uneasy but I do wonder how this aspect works when her Sun is in Cancer and her Venus is in Taurus. Both love relationships with other people, and in general family life. This seems like a conflicting mix that I would love her to show us how it works.

With Mars conjunct Uranus it shows she could be highly energized, unable to control herself, and at times become so aggressive she could physically attack someone. It says that a lot of this violate anger is directed at her partners. Yet again another conflict as you bring up Mercury trine Neptune. It almost seems she has two sides.

Perhaps instead of have two split different selves she has a softer mixed personality?

As for your explanation of the physic power, I understand what you are saying yet this is something we do not share.