May I please have a reading?

• I would love a reading, if anyone has the time!!

I would like any kind of relationship reading, if possible.

I have been talking to a dear friend, who I have been in love with since we were children, a lot lately. Although we have not talked in years aside for the past few weeks, these past few weeks have brought about some feelings that I haven't felt in years!

Although he would like to meet up with me, and I the same, I am fearful of losing our friendship. We have been friends for over 30 years and we have always had some kind of feelings for eachother, even as young children.

I would like to know if the cards see me with him romantically? Or is it best to push what I am feeling out of my head and heart and just keep being his friend?

I thank you for your time!

• The cards do not see you with him romantically.

It is best to push what you are feeling out of your head and heart and just keep being his friend.

But nevertheless follow your heart, go on the way of love.

Never choose, remain choicelessly aware and accept life as it is. Don’t impose any choice of your own. The absolute is there, the relative is there. Your mind is relative, but your consciousness is absolute. Your body changes, your mind changes are like a wheel—but your witnessing consciousness is like an axle; it remains always the same, never changing. It is on that axle that the mind-and-the-body wheel moves. And they are not against each other; they are supporting each other, they are complementary to each other.

Unless you become that misery will remain. One can be lost in comfort, luxury, pleasures, but again and again one is thrown back to the basic problem.

• May I please have a reading? I'm wondering if I will be successful in my chosen career instead of what I'm doing now - I've been working very hard at it and haven't gotten a break yet. DOB 7/22/69. Thank you very much!

• You will be successful in your chosen career instead of what you're doing now.

Mix and mingle more with people.

You are psychic and it is surprising to see how unaware you are of your gift. You need responsibility to truth. You must learn to find a system of truth that you can believe in and live your life by. Once attained, there is no limit to how much good you can do in the world. If you have not yet found your path you can be one of the biggest worriers and procrastinators. You have a responsibility to maintain inner balance and peaceful communications with those in your life. You often attain financial your hidden reserves and your natural intuition is recognized, you find your life guided and protected from the highest sources possible.

Unless you love life you will not be able to love God either. If he is the creator you have to love his creation to love him. To hate his creation and to show love to the creator is absurd. To condemn the creation and to praise the creator is utterly stupid, illogical, unintelligent. If you love the music, only then do you love the musician, or vice versa. And this existence is so beautiful!

• If you have time during this busy season can I please get a reading? Like everyone else I am searching for a new path in my career, I am struggling so hard with life in generally, romantically, career, and finacially. I am hoping that this new year life will be better. I am interested in a new romance? What do you see? Will I ever reach my goals? Also I know you are very talented and I respect your gift..What do you , if any do you think about the coming year 2012? Thank you and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

• Thank you so much - I really appreciate this gift you've given me and will take it to heart. Thank you!

• I'm sorry, there seems to be a bit cut out of the reading in this passage:

"You often attain financial your hidden reserves and your natural intuition is recognized, you find your life guided and protected from the highest sources possible."

Don't mean to be a bother! And thank you again. You're very kind.

• cali4niagirl,

I feel that you are pushing away exploring this relationship out of a fear that goes beyond not wanting to spoil a good friendship. What is it you are really afraid of? What is it that you feel you know that is keeping you from making this leap of faith? You know the answers in some sense already. I don't get any negative feelings or messages from this potential relationship in terms of the kind of person your friend is. But there is something within you that is holding you back and it isn't just the fear of losing a friend:)

Think about that and come back if you have anything else to share or any questions. There are many wonderful people here to help you make your way into your own insights here.

Blessings and Light

• purpleiris,

searching for a new path in your career: You are still dominated by the emotions of your father.

I do not see a new romance. I see a friendly invitation. Someday you will reach your goals.

What do I, if any do I think about the coming year 2012? The separation is completed.

You think you could not make it in the outer world if you would let your inner speak to you.

Be responsible. Responsibility—go to the root meaning of the word: it means to be responsive. Love is a response! When the other calls, you are ready. When the other invites, you enter the other. When the other is not inviting, you don’t interfere, you don’t trespass. When the other sings, you sing in response. When the other gives you her or his hand, you take it with deep response.

That is the vision of Tao for 2012: inquire, experiment, and wait for the conclusion to come on its own.

• Coco722,

yes, you are right: I had intended to write:

You often attain financial affluence and have inherent protection over your life. Love is important to you. Once you tap into your hidden reserves and your natural intuition is recognized, you find your life guided and protected from the highest sources possible.

• coco722,

everyone is unique, utterly unique. There has been no person like you before, and there will never be a person like you again. God has taken this form for the first time and the last time, so there is no need to try to become special, you already are. If you are trying to be special you will become ordinary. Your very effort is rooted in misunderstanding. It will create confusion, because when you try to become special you have taken one thing for granted—that you are not special. You have become ordinary already. You have missed the point.

Whe are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world.

• Thank you for taking the time to respond..Have a blessed new year!

• I have come out of lurking because I really need a reading.

Am I ever going to find a new job? The one I currently have is very stressful and paying too little for me to support my family ( my husband is unemployed). I jut need some guidance.

• I am new to this and am not sure what to do. I would like a reading need it very badly. I was told by many psychics that the gentleman i was with was my soulmate and that we would be together however, he has moved on with someone else. What's a girl to do?

• purpleiris,

look again, consider again, reconsider the whole situation. And then you will find ordinary facts of life. But we don’t want to be ordinary. The ego hankers to be extraordinary. Even if it is misery we would like to be extraordinary.

• MeganG123

Are you ever going to find a new job? Yes.

some guidance: Mix and mingle more with others.

And the last thing to remember always is: in the relationship of love, you always blame the other if something goes wrong. If something is not happening as it should, the other is responsible. This will destroy the whole possibility of future growth. Remember: you are always responsible, and change yourself. And drop those qualities which create trouble. Make love a self-transformation.

• fabulous50

the gentleman you were with was your soulmate but you would not be together.

What's a girl to do? A girl should trust his heart and not hurt it with his mind. Let your thoughts not be like swords piercing your heart.

Soul means that which is eternal in you, that which is not of time, but transcendental to time. The West has yet to enter into it. And unless western psychology starts seeking and searching for the soul it will remain a very ordinary thing with much jargon. But nothing really significant has come out of it. It has created a great system but the essential core is missing.

• you are generous in giving readings. if you have time....:)

I am going through many changes right now and need direction. I am with someone for about a year that am close to but he gets close and then backs off of our relationship. I feel like we have to start over every few months after he comes out of his seclusion. I have a feeling something is holding him back and don't know if I should be patient or move on.

Thank you so much for your time....

Blessings during the holidays

• You should neither be patient nor move on.

Direction: Be the empress of your life.

You need direction only because you are not absolutely certain. But something in you is triggered, something in you starts growing.

Rejoice and allow those changes. Don´t try to control them, don´t even make an effort to control. Rather, try to be awake. It is a continous flow... growing, flowering, becoming wider and bigger.

• Hello Mr. Hanswolfgang!

You give interesting readings and seem so very gifted...I thought I would ask for a general reading, if you don't mind. Many things (spiritual) are taking place within me, I cannot explain it...but all is well! My B-Day is 6/30/1967...

Thank you for your precious time...