What I am thankful for

• I am Thankful for loving myself today, I am grateful for finally going back to school

• I am Thankful for loving myself today, and I am Thankful for going back to school

• I'm thankful for the intelligence and wit to survive hard recession times in a democratic competitive existence that can always provide plentiful alternatives to progress.

• I'm thankful for the ability to see beyond the surface, a loving husband and family, and the opportunities the Universe continually provides.

• i am thanlful that my life has change for the better.....that i have finally found a man that loves and respects me............i am thankful for my familly that each one of us has a meal and roof over their head...........and i am thankful for this chance you are giving us to help the people in need........

• Every day is a blessing and as my Mother says every cloud has a silver lining. I am so thankful for my 87 year old mother who is a cancer survivor for 5 yrs, My 42 year old daughter who is in college for alternative med. and the support of my whole family. I am thankful for all my years and ex. to be there for my family.I commend you for helping meals on wheels.

• I am thankful for my thoughtful , empathetic daughter. For my supportive husband, and for the new job I just got. I am also thankful that Tarot.com is offering this forum to raise money to feed the needy. Nice job! Thanks!!

• I am thankful for my family and friends, that I have a job, and that we have a new president who will hopefully get this country out of the state it's in.

• I am thankful for my health and all of my experiences (good and Bad). But most of all I am thankful for my awareness of my gratefulness of all of those things and so much more.

• I am thankful first for my job, because so many don't have one now. And I'm thankful for my grandson for keeping me sane in my hectic world! I'm also thankful for my pets , they keep me company and keep me from becoming lonely. Keep up the good work Tarot!

• I am thankful for this past year. I went through a divorce but came out of it a much stronger and happier woman. I began dating and met two wonderful men. The first helped me to heal and find my true self. I attended workshops with him and learned to find my voice that was stiflied all this years. The second taught me love and trust. He showed me how special I was and adores me. I am also thankful for my two sons who were by my side through thick and thin. I am thankful for my new family who welcomed with me with open arms and hearts. Most of all I am thankful for havng a life filled with wonder and joy. I am Kat, hear my roar! To all who are struggling, there's hope. Don't give up, just hang on and it will find you. Take chances and face each day with the knowledge that you are so special and deserve only the best. Good luck in your journey.

• I am thankful for my breath, my heart, and my understanding. I am thankful for peace, grace and compassion. I am grateful for my struggles and my blessings and my opportunities. I am thankful for our freedoms, and for our sense of justice. I am thankful for the Holy Spirit, my community, and our eco-systems.

• I'm thankful for the love and guidance from my friends and Family, so I can be who I wanna be