Psychic Ability?

• Throughout my chart I am told I have much physic power and perhaps I do but I feel I am unable to tap into it. I have Mercury Square Moon...aka my heart and head go in different directions, and with my Virgo sun I butcher it into more logic than feelings.

Nothing ever shocks me and at times I know when things are bound to happen but at the rate my chart states it says I should be almost be, if not, clairvoyant. I wonder if I am unable to use my abilities because of my youth, I'm 17.

To sum things up I am asking if anyone can 'feel' if I truly do have any real mental power? How do I overcome this square aspect to tap into it more?

Thank you for the responses.

• Hi there Angelic Sensuality! I know nothing about astrology, so please forgive the lack of insight as far as that goes. You do definitely have psychic abilities and I would highly recommend that you spend 15-30 minutes a day doing some kind of meditation. There are many guided meditations out there and I would have some favorites for you if you are interested. Your youth is not your issue, it is your head. You try to reason things out instead of trusting your intuition and you should try to practice using your intuition on daily mundane tasks to learn how to start trusting your abilities. Trust your first thought - always - even if it seems stupid because that is a way your head gets in the way, and then ask your intuition if it is right and try to learn the feeling of yes and no. Yes is a happy or uplifting feeling in your chest or stomach, and no is a nothing or sometimes a bad or almost queasy feeling.. All you need is to put some time in meditating and to learn some more, you do have abilities. You should also do some reading, so go to the bookstore in the psychic/ spiritual section and browse. Ask your intuition which book(s) are right for you right now and you will find exactly what you need. I know that you will learn how to use your abilities little by little as soon as you start doing these things. I hope that helps you, and let your light shine!! Wishing you all the best, Xanthe444

• Xanthe 444,could you tell me about me as well please?!I like to read tarot cards but dont do it for anyone else out of fear of misguiding them in some way.Thanks!

Angelic Sensuality,wish you luck in your new journey!

• Wow, very insightful. Thank you very much Xanthe. I would like to learn more about the guided meditations you have, they like your overall post, seem very useful. I'm trying to act on my first thought, but it is a challenge X_X however I already feel a little wiser about myself.

I'm curious however. What are your abilities? is there a way I can tell what I can do?

• It seems that ,IMO, when I feel something is not settled, or kind of nervous for no reason, 'tingling' from somewhere above stomach area that just does nt go away when talking to someone, or in certain situation regardless of my 'upbeat' , enthusiastic, engaging mood at the moment, then something definitely is not real, That person is lying or worse, dangerous bad vibes are in the air and I would have to leave nicely and fast. Nothing matters anymore.

Then, only then though not necessary immediately afterwards, in quiet retroflections like waking up in the morning that everything suddenly connect in a flash :

OMG , THAT 'S WHAT IT IS !!!!!! THANKS A LOT TO THE COSMIC UNIVERSE, THE LIFE FORCEFIELD, THE GUARDIAN ANGELS, THE POWER OF PRAYERS FROM A SUPER MULTITUDE OF OTHER BEINGS FROM THIS UNIVERSE AND THAT PARALLEL ONE, WHEEEEEEEEEEW