Is he the one???

• I started dating a Sag man a few months ago. I first met him and was friends with him 22 years ago. We lost contact until about 3 years ago for a brief period and them reconnected again recently. He has never been married and he is 37 years old. We have talked about moving in together but I am a little nerveous. He is also wanting me to marry him and that scares me even more. i am not that great at picking "Normal" men and seem to find myself with the bad guys who stomp all over my heart. My sag is amazing and he really allows me to be me and does not try to control me, which is a huge change for me. There doesn't seem to be any jealousy issues either. I want to live with him but am fearful that my dreamy ways are glogging reality as they have many times in the past. So, what do I do?? Move in with him? Marry him? Is he the one? My radar has never been right so help is needed here. Thanks in advance!!

• I don't have a whole lot of experience in readings, but as I was reading your post, I can tell by your writing that you are very unsure of yourself in this regard. Your confidence has taken a big hit.

Maybe it's because I Coach people in this area, but I feel like you just really need some encouragement to listen to YOUR voice, and make decisions based on your emotional guidance system. Trust that the decisions you make are the right ones. There is no wrong in your experience, the things that happened to you were put in your path for a reason. Trust that you've learned what you needed to learn, and the Universe will be more able to send you on the path of your dreams.

I hope this helps.

• Thank you for your responce. It does help and I like to think I have learned from my mistakes but sometimes I wonder. I should trust myself a little more but it is difficult at times. Thanks again.