WHAT ARE THEIR SIGNS?

• Do any of you look at Young and tlhe Restless? I do!! I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out what signs the characters are. Take Nick Newman, he's supposed to be a Capricorn. Do you think he acts like one? In real life he's Aquarius. Phyllis (his wife) is Gemini on the show but in real life is Virgo. Which one do you think she acts more like? Just want your opinion!

• casper>>Do any of you look at Young and tlhe Restless? I do!! I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out what signs the characters are. Take Nick Newman, he's supposed to be a Capricorn. Do you think he acts like one? In real life he's Aquarius. Phyllis (his wife) is Gemini on the show but in real life is Virgo. Which one do you think she acts more like? Just want your opinion!

Sandran712>>I've wondered this myself.You have to remember that they are actors.They are playing different characters.I always wondered about Billy..Before he had that wake up call.I hope that he and Victoria get together.Just one more thing to pisss off Victor..LOL