Exhusband being shady?

• Yes, I do ,thank you, it means a lot!

• I hope that all you ladies need to remember that a lot of this stuff happening with your kids is not your fault there I believe that there is many factors at work here .firstly, it may sound some what odd me being a man and making these comments,but be patient as I explain myself please.I worked in the food hospitality industry for many years before changing trades :what i would like to say is that the food in our chain restaurants,super markets promote chemicals that may taste like the real food,but is not.I was a red seal chef ,before i left the industry for good i handled products that contained more toxic chemicals than ever before a lot of these foods do cause autism,diabetes,obesity,and general fatigue as well; What I am suggesting to you all is this that alot of these products you find at the super market&restaunts,fast food outlets,are cheap because it is massed produced at a fraction of the real food.Are you still with me?well for proof the next time you shop check out the ingredients label not only will you see the stanards such as sodium,sugar,but you would a degree in chemistry to understand how these chemicals relate to the human body&mind.Is it any wonder than when women are pregnant that they crave certain foods,or drinks?these engineered foods is what caused these defects in your children... not oyu you must always remember your body is fine its just the chemicals that big food companies and big pharma put into the foods&drugs it slowly takes away from you&your dear children from being healthy&whole. I know because in the chain restaunt i worked for they have their own labs,and their very own chemists working for them.I have talked to these people so I know and its the same no matter where you are in the world today.But take heart dear ladies educate your selves please.I wish each one of success in what evr challenge you have before you!I am not a religious person,but I would pray and hope that each of you ladies carrying this enormous burden shall find strength and peace for you and your loved ones now,and always!Rollin Thunder out here!!!!!!!!!!

• Now on to more pressing business I dumped Sandran712!are you ready to elope with me tonite?LMAO!

• Wow, I wouldn't doubt it! It just seems so impossible too find anything in the stores that isn't like what you described, I try too buy only the stuff that says all natural, no hormones, but your right, I never know what I'm reading. I appreciate what you said, about it not being our fault! I have thought about going too a nutrionist for my kids.

• Why not try the farmers market go their if theres any in your town,here's a tip talk to the local producers at these farmers markets ask a bout range free live stock...all natural veggies&fruits as well I know in my case I found several up here in edmonton,but i have to wait later this spring.Mind you these are suggsetions of mine.It really is an atr to educate yourself about foods that's for sure

• the thing about supermarkets is that they sell foods that have little to no nutritional value,so the key is to be well informed i mean foods are so expensive just look at all those sugar foods all near the entrances to entice little kids to get their moms to buy it for them.I mean it is all psychologically done on purpose you?Maybe more thanonce your kids in the past have been loud&crying in a supermarket why?because thats how supermarkets are designed to be to entice kids to want an urge for sweets;and the sweets will always be cheaper to buy than the so called good foods.we had in our restaurant a guy clinical psychologist I believe and he recommend that the dining room have music with subliminal music play to entice the sale of soft drinls,and other sweets to increase sales its all about the companies bottom line over the well being of our children.

• I've been too the local farmers market in my area, but I wasn't too impressed, sometimes they leave tht stuff out in the heat all day, flys swarming, icky. There is a farm down the road there that I go too sometimes. Mostly in the summer, I don't eat meat, but my family does, so thats defintly something I could look into, we got into convience foods way too much around here, since I don't like cooking. I always eat differently then the rest of my house. Mostly frozen diet food! Um, why did you dump Sandran? does she know about that? I don't think I'll be getting married anytime soon, but I'm flattered for the offer!

• too crabby LMAO! Found out she's after the alll male crew on gilligans island&that mark harmon guy says he's hot so i say back to her well the kitchen stove is hot too!!!!!!!!! LOL..

• oh I see! I don't why they put all the sugar, high fructose syrup, ect in everything anyway, mabe a filler so its cheaper for them? I don't let my kids have that much sugar.

• nope here's a little fact that trips up everyone,the big food companies are partly owned by drug companies,you may not know it youmay not even care, but these fast food places are owned in part by drug companies,so when you need to get that sugar under control as in obesity for insatnce is not just the sugars,but the dextrose chems,artificial ingredients that cause autism,ed in males remember this effect you sons...anyways when you need a drug guess who makes more money?Thats why i got out of being a chef i know i handled (food)that wasn't food,and when you have your own lab,and chemists then you something is really wrong herejut remember a lot of these chems causes irrational behavior in kids because their bodies are growing not strong enough to fend off this s---h---i----t known as food and that makes me very angry!!!!

• It makes me angry too, I can't beileve they can do that. What about the food and drug adminstration, don't they regulate that kind of thing? that really sucks, because like you said kids want everything thats bad for them. Whats weird, is I started too read labels a lot more after I noticed behaviors, and that didn't seem to make a huge difference. I know people who's kids live off soda and frozen pizzas and do very well in school and otherwise, but I can't seem too correalte exaclty what foods my kids could be sensitive too in that area. My son doesn't really like bread for some reason, and I've read that yeast, certain flour can exseperate autism symptoms, I wonder if sometimes they just know what they don't need or something.

• fda as far as i know and read upon has past members of big phrama,multi national food companies,and oil company executives as well these guys are loaded for lack of a better word.

• I'm sure they are, wonder whats in thier pantries

• Probably the same as ours.....they are a slave to the money too.

• If they know something wrong with what they put out there, I can't imagine they would want too eat it

• who says that they eat what we eat?they have money they live well they go to clinics in europe where royalty and heads of state go for treatments with live cell therapy they can get access to better golistic treatments than any body but they don't want to let you know because you,your children,are nothing but a dollar sign to these people same goes for the FTC..IN YOUR AMERICA,UP HERE IN CANADA WE HAVE 1 AGENCY THAT DOES ALL THAT STUFF,,THEY SAY FARMERS MARKETS OUGHT TO BE REGULATED BECAUSE THEY STARTING TO PUT A DENT IN THE CHAIN GROCERY STORES UP HERE NOW THE GOVERNMENT SAYS YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING NATURAL WITH OUT A LICENCES IN OTHER WORDS JUST A NOTHER TAX ON THE WAY.

• DON'T YOU GET IT ITS ABOUT CONTROL THEY ALL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY NOW!THEY JUST TREAT EVERYDAY PEOPLE LIKE A PAWN IN CHESS GAME. REMEMBER THEY HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN FOOD&DRUGS THAT'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TIED UP IN EVERYDAY,THEY SEE US AS EXPENDIBLE.

• Thats scary, but I beileve it! I don't think they eat whats in the grocery stores, no.

• no they have foods to eat that they want to deny the rest of us.they have a very sheltered life like i said they can treatment from clinics that only look after the super rich..heads of state,royalty... these clinics are suppose to be in Switzerland,and Germany;they have secrets to health&wealth that we can only dream ABOUT.They actually use sheep live cells for their live cell therapy.live cell therapy can help with blood disorders that is the believe,and all kinds of heart diseases,you have to know that these people only care for themselves and no one else. Also , you should know this that Donald Rumsfeld the former defence secretary of your Armed Forces before he got famous for the mess in Iraq,Afghanistan,was sitting on the board of the company that makes Splenda nutra-sweet ,he was given the responsibility to get this product by passed the food&drug administration he used lobbying to get Splenda on the market he wasted no time in getting it out on the shelves the problem with this is that numerous research staff wanted more tests,and studies done on this product but like a spoiled idiot he got his way now its become clear that Splenda is not such a great product,but then leading experts will tell you the leading cause of death is life its self.

• Yeah, here theres law firn commercials every five minutes asking if you used this drug, or took that vitamin, or ate that food, bought that product too get people on board for class action law suits, with acui berry for instance, theres no way any amount of research went into that before it was on the shelves for dieting, and everything else its suppose too stave off, they have too know people are going too realize this, they may feel powerless at first too do anything about it with so much going on in the world, but they just might decide not too buy that stuff, thats a step in the right direction. I'm still trying too decide if I think all organic is better or not, I do think it could be, but sometimes an apples an apple. I defintly spend a lot more on food then anything else, because I hate the thought of buying the worst there is available health wise, but as an uneducated consumer, trying too get dinner on the table, its tough. I wish there were guildlines, if the governments want too be involved it would help if they not worry so much about taxing the farm fresh stuff right away, and worry about what else is going on that can potentionally lead too illness's, since the shit they put in a lot of food products are dyes, its gross, and unhealthy.