HOW COME YOU CANNOT WISH SOMEOME A HAPPY HOLDIAY?

• I started another thread that asked for all signs to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or whatever you want to wish and it seems that no one on this thread seems to care. How come you all are so wrapped up in your own issues that you can't wish someone else a happy holiday?

• I spelled Holiday wrong and I couldn't change it! That's the only thing I don't like about this site!!

• Casper,

My apologies, I have been pretty busy with other things and haven't responded to a lot of posts that I want to go back to and I have been caught up in stuff I shouldn't have.

I do wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season and wish everyone a great day with their loved ones.

• Merry Christmas! : - )

Oh! By Golly! have a holly jolly... : - )

• Merry Christmas Everyone! Be safe and happy!

• Casper I did look for it after you posted and I didn't find. So sorry if you think we just didn't care it wasn't my case or the ones ahead of me. Happy Holidays to all.

• Hey Casper! Thanks for the reminder. Happy Hols everyone!

• Hi Everyone,

Remember the Reason for the Season!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good-Night!

Feliz Naviad!

peace.blessings

love & light

🙂

• Hi Patricia1970libra,

Feliz navidad y prospero ano nuevo!

chau!

• I did wish everyone happy holidays in your thread, maybe yesterday or 2 days ago

and I wished everyone in the other threads I was in too

I posted a lot LOL charts, advices, suggestions, and have fun with some ppl too

but closer to end of the year I will be taking time off for year end rituals

so I thought to wish Happy New Year in advance

before I forget

• i also wished everyone a happy christmas and happy new year, so here it is again and do enjoy the holidays cheers everyone

• Hey Everyone! Sorry if I added an empty reply. I was trying to upload a picture to go along with my reply and well... no image and no reply! SORRY! But...HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL and to ALL a GREAT YEAR ahead! This coming year is going to very interesting indeed in terms of Americans having to shift our ways to accomodate life in a new economy. We must all remember one another and help wherever we can. The old ways of life are phasing out and the chasam between the haves and have nots grows wider as the middle class will fall on one side or the other. People will have to make some tough choices concerning their own economic well being and need to bite the bullet. But for now we should live one day at a time and really enjoy each day for the pearl that it is. By the way the views expressed in this post are mine alone and not endorsed by the host. If anyone would care to comment please reply to me. With much love and blessings to all, Scribe1.

• Casper,

I have been out of comission for a couple of days with the flu, and I guess everybody's been caught up with the drama going on is the anything fges forum, but you are so right. We are one big happy family, and it's not just about looking out for each other during the bad times, but also sharing the good ones.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year's !!!!!!!!

• May each of you and yours have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

May all your wishes, hopes, dreams, desires come to be in the New Year of 2010.

May each and all of you have a happy, healthy, properous year filled with LOVE.

May each of you BE BLESSED BEYOND MESURE.

loingsilverwings jul (62 yr a taurus)

• TO: each of you, HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY, & WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!

Peace & Love to all

xoxoxo

• Hope you all have a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year

Love Laughter and Happiness

Peace to All Joy to the World XXXX

• Christmas peace and blessings to all.

A New Year full of joy and light for everyone.:)

• Love and Peace. Happy Holidays everyone !

• Thanks to alll of you who participated in this thread and I know I also had another thread for the same reason! Just want to spread the LOVE!!