Im really confused about things!

• You are planning for the future, not knowing that death will destroy all future. Be wise. Remain in the moment. Live it as totally as possible and then you will know no death. A man who is not worried about tomorrow, knows no death. He becomes deathless, because death is tomorrow—life is today.

• hanswolfgang

you are really saying something that i already know because all that ive been thru i always thought that death is close to me and i keep putting off cause i do want to look for something good in my life. ive been close and im not a happy person havent for about 3 years or more i always feel bad for not having someone in my life. i always wanted to have a plan but i guess its useless

• Reading means thinking and meditation means no- thinking. It is a totally different dimension of consciousness—where thoughts have to be dropped and one has to attain to a pure, silent space—the zero space, where no object is. One is simply conscious but not conscious of anything. .. pure subjectivity—as if a lamp is burning in total emptiness. Light is there but nothing is lighted by it. It is not falling on anything... there is nothing. In that state of consciousness you will start experiencing something. And only experience is going to give you truth—not logic, not argument, not reading. Reading can give you philosophy, but meditation can give you truth.

• hello hanswolfgang

ive been trying yo get me my own space ive been living with my daughter and now i just moved back in my own space .i have had time to think now i can do some meditation since its now quiet life is too short for me to worry about things i have no control over and the things i do im working on that . i did mess you because you go straight to the point . i hope the new year has been good to you .