Im really confused about things!

• missleolady27,

become characterless. It has no morality; it is not immoral, it is amoral. Or, it has a higher morality that never comes from the outside, but comes from within. It does not allow any imposition from the outside, because all impositions from the outside convert you into serfs, into slaves. And it will give you dignity, glory. It will give you splendor.

Let not religions relish and get nourished on your guilt.

• Hey Leoscorp, i am new to this website and forum. I was reading through your previous post and was curious to see if i also could have a birth chart analysis done for me also. Thanks desperately seeking more indepth knowledge.

Information: BD 11/2/84 Time, 1:09pm Birthplace, New Orleans, La

• Hello Ms. Leoscorp i have seen previous postings of others Birthcharts/Profiles and was curious if i also could be blessed with one. My information: Birthday, 07/02/1979 Birthplace, Anderson, IN., not for sure of the time.

• hello hanswolfgang.....I am confused about the religions part. Actually i am confused by the whole thing can you explain it alittle more to me please

• HELLO HANSWOLFGANG,

• I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IVE BEEN A BIT OFF THIS YEAR WITH NO JOB AND THEN HEALTH PROBLEMS ITS BEEN HARD FOR ME AND IM NOW ON DISABILITY AND IM NOW AFRAID THAT IM STUCK IN THIS DOWNWARD SPIRLE I CANT SEEM TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME ....MY B-DAY 6/28/1957 BORN IN BEAUMONT ,TX

• missleolady27,

you should read and study more about these things, that confuse you. If it would no be actually be interesting for you, it would not confuse you.

The spiritual person belongs to no creed, to no dogma. He cannot belong to any church, Hindu, Christian, Mohammedan. It is impossible for him to belong to any. Spirituality is one, religions are many. My insistence is on inner transformation, not on religion, but on spirituality.

This decision to remember is going to create many, many problems for you. Forgetfulness is easy, habitual, has become second nature. Now you are going against your habits; the habits will create every kind of hindrance, obstacle. Only for moments will you be able to pull yourself out of your habits, and they will drag you back again into the old mire. But don´t be worried: if it is possible to remember even for a single moment, it is possible to remember; that one moment is enough proof. And that one moment will give you such joy and such freedom that you cannot relapse back into forgetfulness forever.

• Hallo baebae,

discover your individuality and learn to enjoy yourself. Drop this desire for family and others who can be with you. Only if you can be blissfully alone, can you be contented be together with others, not as a need but as a joy. There is a natural rhythm for everyone of contact and withdrawal, try to come into your natural equilibrium between togetherness and aloneness.

You are fearful of everything, especially being alone, and you will do everything in your power to make sure you are surrounded by people who admire you. You are sociable and enjoy good stimulating conversations. Then there are times when you are reclusive and appear to need no one. In truth, you are just as afraid and always have one special person that you attach yourself to. That fear can mean an inner fear of death or change and this explains much of your behavior. However, you are well endowed with many natural abilities and gifts. You can be exceptional in business and with people, preferring to work in partnership rather than alone. There is much protection surrounding you and you have much to be grateful for. If you simply recognize the abundance in your life, that will help to dispel your underlying fear that can do so much damage.

We have been taught to condemn ourselves; we have been taught that we are worthless. We have been told in a thousand and one ways that we are dirt and that has become part of our conditioning. The first step: Respect yourself, because if you don’t respect yourself you cannot respect anybody else in the world. Not even God can be respected, because even God comes number two. Love yourself. If you can’t love yourself you cannot love anybody else.

It is very simple, but we have lost contact with that simplicity.

• THANKS HANSWOLFGANG

NO ONE HAS NEVER PUT IT THAT WAY FOR ME . I DO HAVE SO FEAR AND THINK I NEED TO BE AROUND PEOPLE MY CHILDREN AND I THINK IM CROWDING THEM BUT I CANT SEEM TO GET AWAY AND I KNOW THAT THEY LOVE ME . YES ITS TRUE I DO FEEL WORTHLESS AT TIMES .IVE TRYED TO BE ALONE AND IT DONT BOTHER ME EXCEPT MY MIND DONT STOP AND I DONT HAVE ANY UNDERSTANDING ABOUT WHAT MY INTERSELF IS TRYING TO SAY. IVE HAD SOME SEIZURES AND MY MIND FEELS JUMBLED UP. AGAIN I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE READING I WILL TRY TO TAKE TIME AND LISTEN TO MYSELF SINCE THE SEIZURES I HAVE A LOT OF TIME I CANT WORK I CANT SEEM TO GET THEM UNDER CONTROL .

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Try and take your time for yourself. Something in you is triggered, something in you starts growing.

Do not listen to metaphysics, listen to yourself. Metaphysics creates a dream world around you, of beautiful words -- heaven, paradise, for you; hell for others. Hell for the enemies, heaven for you. These are all wish-fulfillments.

• Merry Christmas hanswolfgang

I want to thank you again for the reading . I guess i just need to stop trying to find answers and just let life lead me and be mindful about whats going on around me cause i really dont understand what or why things happened to me . I see that if i keep reading whats going on with other people and how they handle it may give me some insight . I will let GOD lead me .I will try not to be so afraid and step out on faith I was just wanting to know will any part of my life get better

Enjoy your holiday

• shitly and beccare

missed your requests but will do your charts next week

not much time to get online on holidays

take care

• Hi leoscorpion,

When You have time I would like a reading as well. Concerned about my Career and Finances. Please Help

Sept. 19, 1962

born- 2:39 p.m.

Thanks so much.

• Beccare

need to confirm your DOB is that mm/dd/yy

I do a lot of charts get confused sometimes, just name the month

Shitly

need to confirm your DOB is that mm/dd/yy

I do a lot of charts get confused sometimes, just name the month

can't do it without birth time, try to remember

Ford

need birth location

• baebae,

what or why things happened to you: you are the gladiator, standing always in the centre.

Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love.

• LeoScorpion,

Sorry, My Birth town is Pueblo, Co

Thanks so much.

• OK Ford I do yours first because no answer from the other two.

Sun in Virgo

He is ingenious, sharp customer, discerning, crafty, diplomatic. To the point and subtle in speech, he is a real diplomat. petty and over-critical. Over-attention to detail, nit-picking and fussy.

Moon in Gemini

Sharp intellect. He likes literature, adapts to all situations and social groups. Work in contact with the public, literary occupations, travel.lack of follow-up of ideas, indecision, goes back on decisions.

Mercury in Libra

With big ideas, he evaluates and weighs things up. Of good judgement, he expresses himself clearly. Before coming to an opinion on a subject, he listens to the opinions offered by various people and can compare them before making up his own mind. he is happy-go-lucky and phlegmatic.

Venus in Scorpio

Sensual and passionate, he likes love, the act of making love. Passionate loves, full of ardor and desire where the partner needs to be able to match his level or else recriminations will follow. While being passionate, he is also jealous and possessive. if disappointed or deceived in love, he can become bitter and odious. He hates the person as much as he used to love. Only jealousy can be as strong as hate.

Mars in Cancer

He works relentlessly for the well-being of the family. All the aggressiveness is channelled in order to improve the conditions of life for the family, which is his foremost preoccupation. He rarely gets angry and never cries. He controls himself perfectly. That said, if someone, even a member of the family, goes too far then the anger is all the more impressive for being so uncommon. Domestic quarrels, discipline problems with children, house moves that are not necessarily an improvement.

Jupiter in Pisces

Strength, tenderness, devotion, charity, pity. lets himself go, can sometimes be a social parasite.

Saturn in Aquarius

Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, he will teach himself. He is serious and methodical in work. Likes to visit the elderly and intellectuals, who both enrich his mind. bad luck, adversity, problems and disappointed hopes.

Moon in V

He likes pleasures, distractions of all sorts. Emotional life is rich. He loves children, and will have a lot. He will be self-taught.

Mercury in IX

His thirst for knowledge is never satisfied. He is full of mental activity. He undertakes exhaustive studies, always studying for pleasure. Likes journeys to faraway places, and can go to live abroad.

Mars in VI

He works with great pleasure and flat out but meets with problems at work, where professional rivalry blocks his ideas and enjoyment.

Jupiter in II

Easygoing over money matters, no credit problems, increases his inheritance. He earns good money, without too much effort. He enjoys what he has.

Saturn in I

He is methodical, patient, distrustful, polite. He speaks little and does not waste energy unnecessarily. He has a good memory and sense of organization, likes to do things well. He is never slapdash and has a sense of responsibility.

Neptune in X

He has great ambition, which obsesses him. He always wants to check work already done, he is terrified of being less than perfect.

Ascendant in Capricorn

If childhood and youth are not very scholarly periods, with little success, maturity and old age will see the arrival of success. The rise will be slow, and he will be self-taught, spending all his life studying and instructing himself.

House II in Pisces

Easy success in professional life thanks to intelligence, ingeniousness and a few friends. Heis careful with money without being miserly, because he is generous.

House III in Aries

Lively intelligence. He is ambitious. He is always ready for any initiative requiring change or novelty.

House IV in Taurus

Makes a good father. Likes to be at home, with the little family for company. Appreciates comfort, peace and quiet, and simple but good food!. Takes care of what he possesses wisely.

House VI in Gemini

Good secretary, or equally good sales rep. Weak point: the nerves, sometimes also the lungs.

House IX in Libra

Likes justice, honesty, loyalty. Make good lawyers.

House X in Scorpio

Likes professions that involve a certain risk. Those in the police field are recommended. He likes to investigate. He is curious by nature, takes risks and fights to succeed.

Venus - Midheaven

He has good taste, has an affectionate nature, his love is warm and deep, based on intellectual understanding and common tastes. His friends are useful in furthering his career.

Moon - Mercury

He has good judgement, a good memory. He is intelligent, imaginative, vivacious and develops all through life. He speaks easily. He has an aptitude for learning foreign languages.

Uranus - Pluto

He fights to improve his daily life, he is persevering.

Jupiter - Neptune

He is very generous and altruistic, helping people in difficulty or sick people. He knows how to listen or, at least, how to give that impression. He is a dreamer, with lots of imagination: he likes the Arts.

Pluto - Midheaven

He uses all his energy to succeed professionally. He has a good sense of organization and authority.

Saturn - Midheaven

He must struggle a lot and work hard to achieve his aims. Although confronted by discouraging circumstances, he knows how to set off again and continue the fight.

Mars - Midheaven

He has a good sense of organization. He knows how to take the necessary decisions rapidly, is independent and uses all his energy to succeed socially.

You desire prestige and yet you are a humble personality. You are self taught, your success will be slow but certain provided you can take criticism and failure as learning process and not humiliation. You are patient, generous and persevering. Your devotion, efficiency and well developed financial sense will help you overcome many professional challenges and take charge, but not necessarily achieving a major feat due to lack of confidence and fear of failing.

2010 will be a so so year for you when it comes to luck. means you might get a promotion but on the other hand spending increases. Or you might get the job you always want but then has problem in family life. Nothing devastating, you may just have to go with the flow, take what you can and work your way up. You are actually in the cycle where past career and hard work start to bear fruit. If you keep your resolution you may very well enjoy money and job stability within the next 2-3 years. Just work on the confidence and accepting failures as learning opportunities.

• LeoScorpion,

Thank you very much, I will be looking forward to 2010! You also have a wonderful New Year.

• you're welcome.

I will have a good year, yes. but thanks for wishing me anyway

• Hello LeoScorpion,

I was wondering if you might be able to help me find some answers? I see you have helped other here and thought perhaps you might be kind enough to help me too? My life has been very stressful with too many negative things going on. I would like to believe that there really is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Since January 2008 my life has been extremely crazy and I am not sure what I have been doing wrong. I have felt so lost and confused by all that has happened and I am not sure how to fix things. My life hasn't been easy from the day I was born but I felt that there was some kind of purpose/reason for having a birth defect, Spina Bifida. Most of my life I have tried my best to cope with whatever has happened and to try keep a positive outlook in life. However, since 2008 it has been exceptionally difficult this time to see the good in my life. It feels like I am cursed and that happiness will never find its way into my life. I would soooooo much appreciate any guidance and advice. My birth date is 01/18/64 and I was born at 7:34pm.

Thank you so very much for listening...Eva