I need a reading please

• A lot is going on in my life, I feel like I am losing control of my life, in every aspect of my life. If anyone could be so kind to help me out with a reading I would appreciate it.

• You think you can find your peace by change, but at the same time you are convinced by your so called spiritual values, without them you cannot cope with future.

Be awake. Just see what you are doing, just see what your life consists of. Is there any awareness or is it just an unconscious play of unconscious forces? Are you just a victim of forces you are not aware of—from where they come, what they are doing to you? Are you going to die in this way?

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Thank you for answering, however I am not sure what you mean about finding peace with change, and at the same time convinced by your so called spiritual values, without them you cannot cope with future.

I don't think I will die this way, it just seems to be a really rough spot right now, I am usually not so negative.

• So this is my message to you: you may be a lover of Nietzsche, but you should not become just intellectual.

• gotcha...thanks I feel better today!

• Yes, that is possible—it is possible by transcending time and space. And in meditation you transcend both. In meditation you don’t know where you are, you don’t know the time, you don’t know the space. In meditation, time and space both disappear—you simply are.

Meditation means dehypnotization.