Readings

• can someone do a reading for me, please and thank you.

• You are too much identified with your will power, trying to dominate others.

In desirelessness everything happens, nothing is done.

• Dear Hans,

In desirelessness everything happens, nothing is done. I don't understand this sentence. Can you explain more please???

thank you

reja

• Dear reja,

with your desires you want to teach existence, in desirelessness existence teaches you.

The first thing for you is to bring things down to the level of reality.

It is good you have asked it. Relax, because it is an absolute guarantee that existence supports you. The higher you reach, the more and more you become a beloved ot this whole universe.

• Dear Hans,

no enough words to thank you for your insights. You have made a difference in the way of how I see things and live life lately. I read you all the time and feel great after each reading.

I wonder what is in my way that I am not at the level of reality. What should I change for life to improve? I feel blocked for a while.

reja

• Please could someone do a reading for me. I would like to know what 2010 holds for me. thank you.

d.o.b. 18-06-1955

• Dear reja,

what is in your way that you are not at the level of reality? Your male part, always trying to achieve something.

What should you change for life to improve? Get on even ground, otherwise you remain seasick being only high or low, up or down, on the mountain or in the valley, riding a rollercoaster.

• Ravenmoonstone

what 2010 holds for you: disappointment.

But then both mastery of your environment and your self. You can bet that you will experience good fortune and results.

It is especially good for legal matters and business but can be applied to any area of life for success. It is truly success in all things but brings the most blessings to you if you are ready and willing to take responsibility for your life and work and if you can take a leadership position in your work.

Be prepared to take a leadership role and to live by your own wisdom. Success is yours for the taking, but you have to stand up and claim it.

Your work here is of creativity. Let no one provoke you into any destruction, do not blame others for your misery. You are responsible. But this is a real revolution. If you take the responsibility for your life you can start changing it.

• Thank you so much for the insight.. Ther is legal matters going on so I'm pleased that it should be good. Many, many thanks you have a great gift.

• Bliss makes real solitude. Then solitude becomes a temple, bliss becomes the deity in it. And that’s what meditation is all about: the art of changing loneliness into aloneness, the alchemy of changing solitariness into solitude.