Anyone want to try? Just for fun.

• Motherof3200920, I mean you're better at writing, art, music, etc., than you are at math, biology...:)

Stonyeye, you're very welcome:) I hope you see the truth in it and not think I was just being nice:) BTW, your story about dying your hair was hilarious! Don't think having black hair is so lucky, though:) It means you're pretty much stuck with it unless you're willing to have the "exotic:)" black stripped out with bleach in order to get it to be something else and you can only imagine what the roots look like when that's done, never mind the frying your hair gets! Needless to say, I haven't wanted to risk it, so black hair is what I got and what I get stuck with. But thanks for making me sound so s e x y! Lol

• stonyeye-

yes i have brown hair and brown eyes, very good!, but i was born in Arkansas and i live Tennessee. Can you guess how old my children are?

• Hey, everybody, I wanna play, too!

1. How many children do I have? Boys or girls?

2. I have a crush, where is he from?

3. what color is my hair/eyes?

4. Where do I live? (This one will be tricky, you may get two answers, because I'm in the process of moving)

5. I have an addiction, what is it?

So, someone answer mine, and leave me some of yours. What a great thread!

• Hi Crabbytycoon:)

Welcome to the party! I have been reading heavily for others all day and so have been a wimp about trying here because my wires are buzzing with stuff for other people, but I want you to feel welcome and play along, so I'll give it a go with the warning that I'm probably going to be WAY off:)

Do you have blue or green eyes, brown,sandy hair? Is your crush from Texas? Your addiction...is it chocolate? Do you or someone around you smoke by any chance? 3 kids...and that's a guess because I'm getting that someone here has 3kids, so I'm guessing its you. 2 boys and 1 girl?

For where you live, I'm not getting a name but I see a lot of green and open spaces

1. No one has guessed my music preference exactly, so you could try that.

2. How many siblings do I have?

3. what color is my car?

4. maybe try and guess some hobbies of mine

Isn't this a fantastic thread?! What a breath of fresh air!!

• Whoa there, Hisbablove. Great job!

1. no, but I'll leave this one unanswered, in case I decide to ask it again, (tee hee)

2. he's not from there, but guess what? He lives there now!

3. no on the chocolate, but I'm a smoker. So, you nailed it.

4. I don't have 3 kids, but my crush does. I don't know whether they're boys or girls. (I'm trying to catch up with him, so I can find out)

5. You are right on with the green and open spaces. I've been living in Kentucky for the past 6 years.

4 out of 5. Great job!

Now,

1. Flamenco?

2. 2 a brother and a sister

3. green

4. Dancing, karaoke, something crafty, that you do with your hands, and something to do with horses.

K, how'd I do?

• Hi Motherof3200920,

I was just curious if the numbers in your screen name stand for anything in particular?

Yay! Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy I got your eyes and hair correct!

Ok....I'm going to guess your children's ages. Probably because I keep referring to you as Motherof3 (it's easier for me to remember!) I keep assuming you have three children. Is that right? On that assumption....hmm. this one is tough. Ok, I'm going to close my eyes and the first numbers that pop in to my head...5, 7 and 12?

• Hi CrabbyTycoon, Love the name! I already saw your answers from your set of questions so can't do those but if you have any more, let me know and I'll try to answer!

• Hi Hisbablove, I'm going to have a go at your recent questions....

I'm too confused to answer this one now. I've read some responses regarding your genre of music so now I'm all over the place with it!

My first thought was 2 and then 4. I can't decide.

3. what color is my car?

Green

Biking, hiking, reading, I was going to say surfing the net but after all, you are a California girl. Do you surf?

• Hi Hisbabilove. I'm going to try to answer your questions! Like someone said earlier, don't hold your breath lol

Hmm...I think jazz..or maybe some "adult contemporary" music lol

3. what color is my car?

red

maybe some sort of art...painting?

Here are my guesses for CrabbyTycoon:

1. How many children do I have? Boys or girls?

2 kids...one boy and one girl

2. I have a crush, where is he from?

Norway...do NOT ask, this is the first thin that popped in my head and i have NO idea lol

3. what color is my hair/eyes?

brown hair, green eyes

4. Where do I live? (This one will be tricky, you may get two answers, because I'm in the process of moving)

in a house...haha, jk. umm...i feel like you live in the midwest in the u.s....maybe in pennsylvania?

5. I have an addiction, what is it?

smoking

And If anyone's interested in a new set of questions, I'll post my own.

1. What day of the week was I born?

2. What's a talent I believe that I have, but never do enough to finish a project?

3. What is one way to instantly make me angry?

4. What color are my eyes?

5. How many siblings do I have? If any, am I the oldest, middle, or youngest?

6. What's one country I'm dying to visit? I'll give you a hint, it's because of the food...

7. How tall am I?

Have fun if you decide to play! I'd like to see what you all come up with 🙂

• Hi again everyone:) I am so loving this thread!

Ok, so I will only answer the ones that were answered "correctly" so others can have shot at it because I'm not very good at coming up with more questions and I want to keep it going:)

Siblings, YES! I DO have 4, so good again stonyeye:)

Hobbies: Crabbytycoon and Stonyeye, you both got a them right: READING, DANCING, ARTSY HANDS ON STUFF, and YES! I surfed like a fiend until I almost died doing it and stopped for the sake of those who love me and begged me to stop. But BOY do I miss it!!

So, Good work again to both of you:) YAY!!!

• IF245706,

We must have both been typing away at the same time! I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!

I'll try to see if I can pick up any answers to your questions, but I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't ignoring you:)

I'm only getting the day you were born and I'm stuck between two: wednesday or saturday....watch it be monday.LOL

I'll try to get some answers to the other questions too:)

• I am a johnny come lately....I didn't read the answers yet so I will post mine first then see how I did.

hair- red, curly

animal- horse

see out of the window- all I could see was the sun

countries- astralia & greece

suffer from- fibro myalgia

• OK I guess I need lots and lots of practice!

this is a lot of fun. I just got mostly caught up so I will join from this point out.

since most of the questions have been answered I will ask some.

How many kids do I have?

How old will I be tomorrow?

How many siblings do I have?

What is my favorite sport to watch?

what color are my eyes and hair?

• 3 kids 39years 2siblings hockey brown

• 3 kids 39 years 2 siblings hockey brown

• tHE NUMBERS DONT HAVE A SIGNIFICANT MEANING REALLY. I DO HAVE 3 CHILDREN AGES 3,4, AND 4 MONTHS OLD. I JUST HAD HER IN JULY SO THATS WHY I PUT 2009.

• chicochick...you have 1 exact and two of them are very close I will explain shortly. give it another hour or two then I will list the answers.

• Hi Hisbabilove. Yeah we must've been typing at the same time, and no worries---I didn't think you were ignoring me! Lol about the day of my birth...I usually just go with the very first thing that comes to mind, which is why it's often so ridiculous! Lol. I'll put my questions to the front again (cuz I know ppl often jump to the last page), in case anyone still wants to play. 🙂

1. What day of the week was I born?

2. What's a talent I believe that I have, but never do enough to finish a project?

3. What is one way to instantly make me angry?

4. What color are my eyes?

5. How many siblings do I have? If any, am I the oldest, middle, or youngest?

6. What's one country I'm dying to visit? I'll give you a hint, it's because of the food...

7. How tall am I?

Have fun!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!