Anyone want to try? Just for fun.

• I remember watching Sylvia Browne on the Montel show many years ago and she said that everyone has psychic or intuitive abilities but most people do not trust themselves enough or practice enough to develop them. She also said one of the best ways to do this was to have someone ask you a question about something you couldn't know and you respond with the first strong message that comes to mind. She also said you would be amazed how often people are dead on when they just let go and respond without thinking.

So....if anyone wants to try, I will post a few questions that I know the answer to and people can respond and see how close they were. Totally judgement free of course and if anyone wants to ask their own questions for me to try ...that'd be great too!

1. What is my natural hair color and texture?

2. Lisa was a beloved family pet when I was growing up. What kind of animal was she? What did she look like?

3. When I look out the window of my bedroom, what do I see?

4. I have lived in two different countries besides my own. Can you name them?

5. This one is kind of tough .... I suffer from

and if I could find the cure, I would be very very happy!

If anyone wants to try and answer these, i'll let you know how close you are. I will not judge anyone! I am trying to better develop my intuition as well so if you want to ask me questions in turn, I'll put myself out there and try too!

• Hi Stoneye:)

This is a great, fun idea. Don't worry about my being wrong...I'm very new at this and am shocked when I'm told I'm right, so if I'm wrong, it won't get to me at all:)

1. Thick, maybe wavy brown or auburn/chestnut hair?

2. A cat?

3. Trees, maybe like you're on a second or higher story. Is it cold/gray/snowy where you are?

4. No guesses here

5. Something to do with legs or lower body?

Let's compare answers:)

• Hi hisbablove! Thanks for playing along! I'll wait a few hours before I answer just in case anyone else wants to try. If you've got time, maybe you could post some questions for me? 🙂

• Stonyeye, its a cool idea, so thank YOU:)

I'm going to borrow a couple of yours:

1. Guess my hair color

2. I only had one pet, what animal was it?

3. . Where do I live?

4. This is a hard one but let's try it: Music is essential to what and who I am., if you tap into me, this should scream out at you. What musical genre is my obsession?

5. See if you can guess what I look like, as much as you can.

I know, mine aren't so good, but its a start:)

• Hi again! Ok, first the answers....

1. You were pretty accurate! I do have wavy hair. It is fine texture but i have a lot of it. My natural color is dark blonde with some copper and reddish tones!

2. Lisa was a dog. A black standard poodle.

3. Yes! I do look out on trees and down below is a river. It was a cloudy overcast day today so you were right!

4. Sweden and England

5. Migraines. Ugg! I hate them!

Good job! You were pretty on the mark with numbers 1 and 3. Ok, next post I'll try to answer you questions. This is kind of fun! 🙂

• Alright hisbablove, Here goes....

1. Your hair is light blonde....cut straight across just above the shoulders?

2. haha! I don't know.... a goldfish? That's not really an animal is it? that was the first thing that came to mind though. Ok, how about a hamster?

3. Pennsylvania

4. Hmmm.... Ok, I'm getting a strong feeling and it is that I'm not very good at this! My very first thought was The Doors.

5. You are 5'4 with blonde, straight, medium length hair. Green eyes. Fair skin. Curvy. In your early 30's.

Ok, let me have it. Was I in any way shape or form close on any of those OR so way off that it is funny. I don't imagine people are going to start posting and asking for psychic help from Stonyeye! 🙂

• Hi Stonyeye,

I would like to try if you give me some different questions. I know what HisBabLove looks like and a bit about her, so could you give me some different questions about yourself to answer please and I'll see how I go!

Wenchie :-))

• Hi Wenchie, Of course! I'm glad you're joining in. Ok....here goes....

1. Throughout my life, I have been very involved and competed in two sports. Can you name them?

2. I have lived in two US states. Any ideas which ones?

3. This one is tricky and I'll purposely be vague to see what you envision..... Who is Charlotte? Can you describe her?

4. You know my hair color as I answered above but can you guess anything else about me or my appearance? Age, height, shape, etc. I know it's hard to guess someone's appearance so if it helps, I have often been told I remind people of or resemble a certain famous person. Anyone pop into your mind?

5. I hate to admit it BUT I have a character flaw that I have been working to overcome my whole life.......can you elaborate?

Ok, Wenchie.....I hope those are fair questions that will allow you to tap into your intuition. Post some about yourself too if you get a chance. If anything it's fun to learn more about fellow tarot.com posters!

• stonyeye, i played without looking until i finished lol

1, brown and waivy

2. rabbit

3. field w pond

4. seeden canada england came up all 3

5. fibro myalgia but i think i was thrown by the no cure thing and i have the fibro lol

looks like i was close!

• Hi Stonyeye. Sounds like fun! Here are my guesses:

1. What is my natural hair color and texture?

Blondish-brown...wavy

2. Lisa was a beloved family pet when I was growing up. What kind of animal was she? What did she look like?

Dog...golden retreiver or something similar lol

3. When I look out the window of my bedroom, what do I see?

A garden or lots of trees and plants...for some reason I imagine you in a ranch style house

4. I have lived in two different countries besides my own. Can you name them?

Germany and France

5. This one is kind of tough .... I suffer from

and if I could find the cure, I would be very very happy!

Arthritis...don't ask why, this just popped into my head!

Can't wait to see your response!

• Oh I already see you responded! haha...i wasn't really close was i? someone needs to hone their psychic abilities more haha

• OK, well here goes........don't hold your breath for any amazing psychic abilities!!!!! LOL!!

1. Water sports popped into mind, water skiing....I don't know what else.

2. I am Australian and REALLY bad with geography and have NO CLUE of any of the American States so I can't answer that.

3. Is she your Best Friend? For some reason as I typed that, I had another answer come into my mind - is she a horse?

4. Geena Davis popped into my mind about who you remind people of.

5. Is your character flaw biting your nails?

Ok, be interesting to see if I got any right!

• Hmmmm.....questions about me.....ok - here goes......

1. What colour eyes do I have?

2. What colour car do I drive?

3. Can you name any of my hobbies/interests?

4. Who is Natasha, how is she connected to me?

5. I have a few things I am absolutely anal about, can you name any of them?

Can't wait to see what anyone comes up with! :-))

• Hi EarthWindFire, Wow! Pretty amazing you guessed both Sweden and England! That was a very specific question and of all the countries in the world you got them both! Also, i had considered moving to Canada at one point...hmmm...maybe that will be a future move? lol!

Also, fibromylogia. It's interesting you answered that. First, I'm very sorry you are battling it. From what I understand it is very difficult to diagnose and treat. I say it is interesting you wrote that in your response because although I don't know much about fibromylogia symptoms, for some reason my doctor considered fibromylogia when he first started trying to treat my migraines. Something to do with an overall aching feeling....especially in the neck and shoulders?

• Hi IF245706,

Actually, you tapped into something that was pretty spot on. You guessed I lived in a ranch house and I grew up on a ranch! Also, my ex is a rancher!

Also, as far as the countries.... Germany and France really aren't too far off. France was just a short train ride away when I was in London and Germany is pretty close to both England and Sweden. That was a difficult question anyway! 🙂

• Stonyeye,

Did I get any right???

• Hi Wenchie, Ok, here are your answers and then my anwers below....

1. Water sports popped into mind, water skiing....I don't know what else.

My answer:

I practically grew up in the water! I was a competitive swimmer all the way through college. I also did play water polo and lots of water skiing as we lived right near a lake. The other sport was kind of difficult to guess as most people think of it as more of a hobby...but trust me...it's a sport! It was horse back riding. I did lots of showing and three day event competitions and still do.

2. I am Australian and REALLY bad with geography and have NO CLUE of any of the American States so I can't answer that.

My Answer: Sorry about that! I should have realized that people from all countries come to these forums. Didn't mean to assume you were American. Anyway, the states were California and Idaho.

3. Is she your Best Friend? For some reason as I typed that, I had another answer come into my mind - is she a horse?

My Answer: I do have a horse and was thinking about putting his name before I wrote the question but Charlotte is actually my cat.

4. Geena Davis popped into my mind about who you remind people of.

My Answer: This sounds arrogant now that I think about it as some people think she is very pretty but I've always been told Gwyneth Paltrow. I certainly wouldn't mind looking like Geena Davis either. 🙂

5. Is your character flaw biting your nails?

My Answer: I've never been a nail biter. i think you were being too nice here Wenchie. No, I have a really hard time saying NO! My first reaction to invitations is always yes and then once I think about it and realize that I just got myself into something I really don't want to do, I stress out and worry how I'll get out of it...... but then I've already committed and don't want to be a flake!

Anyway, I've written pretty detailed answers here because I know that when I am trying to read a situations, I tend to question my perceptions and then don't really say everything I am thinking. I just go with a safe one word answer. Maybe some of these things ran through your mind while you were answering and you dismissed them?

Ok, I'll read through your questions and try them next!

• YAY!!!!!! I got one sort of right!!!!!!!!!!!

• Don't think any of the professional psychics have anything to worry about with me muscling in on their clients!!!! LOL!!! :-))

• hahahaha! Me either! Ok, despite my lack of psychic abilities I'm going to try your questions anyway....You may get a good laugh! 🙂

1. What colour eyes do I have?

Green ... no hazel ... no green! lol!

2. What colour car do I drive?

Red

3. Can you name any of my hobbies/interests?

Gardening. Being outdoors. Birds and nature. Knitting?

4. Who is Natasha, how is she connected to me?

Ok, my first thought was your daughter but maybe that is too easy....a niece? Someone who is like a daughter to you?

5. I have a few things I am absolutely anal about, can you name any of them?

Cleanliness....in your house especially. ...the kitchen and bathrooms. Washing your hands before cooking. Safe driving. Never putting anything on the dashboard of your car....(or maybe that's just me?) Being polite....thank you and please....nice manners. Responding promptly to phone calls and e-mails.

Alright....I think that's it. Nothing else popping up! Thanks for posting questions too. It's fun to at least try!