Libra woman Pisces man will he come back to me?

• That is so true on all counts lilcrazy especially him not seeing wrong in anything he does. makes you want to pull your hair out in frustration.

• Unlucky lady?

you didn't ask but oh how strongly spirit is screaming in your ear! The post for NayLibraGurl was written for your ears as well though she is more ready to cut the dischord of her pain adiction. When he is gone and she empties her mind of him (he does take up ALL the space) there is finally room for more and the voice of spirit is clear again. She is on the verge of taking a very difficult leap. Like any adiction and these men are an adiction because Love does not destroy it uplifts. These are not just passing little arguments that every couples have--these men are doing serious harm to your mind body and spirit. It is what it is. Do not make one more excuse for this hard truth to swallow. Breaking free will be painful as breaking any bad habit but it WILL pass and get better. Please no more pain gathering--spirit says please please please! Unluckylady should be changed to DeservesBetter!

• Blmoon, I totally understand what you are saying but I played as big a part in my break up as he did. He is not abusive to me or cruel in anyway. We both just have insecurities that get in the way and cause arguments. I know he loves me but he says he doesn't want to hurt me anymore, well nothing could hurt as much as this does. I really want to sort out the problems between us.

I agree that clearing your mind completley is the only way to move on, but right now I am finding that very difficult because I feel guilty too, about stuff I said that I can't take back, plus it has only been 3 days since we split. We did have a very loving and respectful relationship. But he doesn't handle stress well and when he is snappy I bite.