In Need of Prayers & Healing Please

• Hello my dear friends,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am in need of healing and I humbly request that you remember me in your prayers. Please pray for the pain to be healed. That the shadows of the clouds and irritability that loom over me be lifted, so that my usually cheerful positive nature can again return and my outward smile can be sincere and not forced. I am finding it hard to keep my positive attitude when the body is hurting and so I ask you my friends for your assistance. Thank you!

Love & Blessings 😃

• I have you surrounded.

• Thanks Libra! I knew I could count on you sweetie! Gonna go sit with the heating pad on for a bit so I can get up & around & go to my son's band concert! Love ya girl 😃

• Greetings danr, Although I do not know you I feel your pain , I will pray for you and hope your smile and good natural feelings will come upon you today. ......... Leonida

• The healing light, comfort and strength are headed your way.

• Dear Leonida & b4icu,

Thank you so very much! The people here are so wonderful and it touches me how they come to help one another. I appreciate so much, more then you know, the kindness you have shown me. Thank you again and many blessings to you my friends 😃

• Hi Danr,

I've been AWOL for the last few days, been really busy. Yes, I can pray for you and do a healing, where are you feeling pain, what is going on?

Wenchie :-))

• bump

• Hi Wenchie,

It's been a busy time. I hope you are doing well hun. Thank you for your offer to do a healing. I have an injury to the disks in my neck that I have learned to deal with over the last 25 years but right now, it's my sciatic that is causing intense pain on the entire right side. I did something to it in March and the pain was with me for a month and I'm hoping this flare won't last that long! Way too much to get done then to be down with pain! Oh boy, I think the pain from this is worse then giving birth! Lol! It was better for a bit today and I was able to go and enjoy my son's band concert. My thanks to Libra, Leonida, b4icu and others that I'm not aware that sent healing energy and prayers my way to get me through the day 😃 I would greatly appreciate your prayers and healing.

Thanks again and much, much love to you my friend!

• This post is deleted!