White flowers - dream

• Dear all,

I wasn't sure where to post this, since there is no place for dream interpretation, so I've posted it here and in divination, bc they were the two places that made the most sense. So if you see it twice, sorry, just disregard.

For the past 4-5 nights I have had the same dream and was wondering if someone could help me figure it out.

I love white flowers, any kind. My house if filled with them, white roses, calla lilies, tulips, orchids, etc. In my bedroom I have a large flower arrangement of white tulips and orchids.For the past 4-5 nights, I have been awaken by a voice that tells me to look at the tulips that they have changed. When I look at them, there is something wrong about the flower arrangement but I can't put my finger on it. And then I just go back to sleep, reminding myself to look at them in the morning. When I do, there's nothing wrong with them. However, at night i'll hear the voice and it starts all over again.

I am not one to normally dream, and to dream repetitively with a voice that I can actually hear, is even more unusual. And why my white flowers ? Thoughts, anyone ?

• Hi Summerbutterfly,

Your dreams have away of telling you of what is going on in your life. Has there been alot of change in your life?

• No, on the contrary, things have been kind of stale, not going anywhere. Quite a few of my dear friends have done tarot readings for me and say that major changes are waiting just around the corner for me, but so far everything's been calm.