Can someone do a reading for me?

• HI,

I would like to know what someone can tell me about my love life in 2010?

feb /23/ 1962

thank you,

waterlilli

• I foresee 2010 to be a great year for you, both in love and other areas of life. You will meet someone as outgoing and who gives their all in relationships just like you do. Make sure you try to meet as many people as you can so you'll find someone perfect for you. Although you are anxious to meet someone now, by taking your time you'll truly know whether they are right for you.

• Love reading please . Jan / 31 / 53

Thank you so much.

llindieloo

• thank you june moon...

• Would U please give me a reading for the ocming new year..Confused on all levels..job, I am fearful of losing it or being forced out? Please tell me it ain't so, what can i do to protect myself from a gemini boss.. Also do you see a relationship developing w/Capricorn man? Is the Cancer man stil there? thank you I am Aquarious

• You're welcome, waterlilli! Good luck!

• purpleiris, I would love to do a reading for you, but it would help if you could give me your birth date (and possibly the birth dates of the Cancer, Capricorn, and/or Gemini). Thanks!

• Thank you so much, I love your name-perhaps your a gemini also? My dob is 7Feb 62. The cancer male is 7mar 59. Capricorn male is 16Jan 66--Ithink the year is right.

• The Gemini is a woman- dob possible 1975..Thank You,many blessings and great new year !

• thank you for the reading.....and i am very happy to know that the coming year will be positive.....i have been dating a few different guys...slowly...i was wondering if in this coming year if one of the men i am dating will want to move it to an exclusive thing...more like a couple situation...and if so i am wondering which it would be....and also wondering if the guy ( a.s.) from my past will be in the picture anywhere?

do you have any particular advice for me to attain what i want?

i love men but this meeting lots of men and dating a few is getting old...

feb 23 1962

the guys i have been dating are

nov 27 1967 he is 42

july 4 1964 he is 45

april 15 1973 he is 36

thank you

• Hello JuneMoon and Merry Christmas!!!

Could you please give me a forecast regarding love (will I date someone new, or will I reconnect with my Exboyfriend}; and, If I will find a job?

Myself: 04-21-73// 2:05 A.M. Manhattan, New York.

• waterlilli, I would suggest you try to get to know the man born July 4 better. He is outgoing, bold, and friendly like you. You probably already have fun together--you are both the type of people who prefer going out to staying at home, usually, although you both have a sensitive, romantic side, too.

The Nov. 27 man you may have a strong physical connection with, but your personalities are vastly different, and you might clash with one another eventually. The April 15 man is very serious, and he may not give you the independence you need in a relationship.

My advice to help you attain what you want is to follow your intuition and live in the moment.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

• Junemoon 26..For a f/u reply the cancer man DOB is 7 mar 59, Capricorn is 16 Jan, 66, and the Gemini Boss is 75 I think... Thank you once again..

• My dob is 7Feb 62..Thanks once again.

• purpleiris, I can see why you and your boss clash! You are bold and outgoing, and like to do things your own way--the way you see it, as long as you get the job done well, it shouldn't matter exactly how. Your boss is the opposite--she is fussy and wants it done her way every time, even if her way is less efficient. If she does not get her way, she likely makes a rude comment and walks away. To get along with her better, just listen to what she has to say patiently and explain to her calmly, in a way she knows you aren't attacking her personally, why you do things the way you do. If all else fails, know that she probably makes life difficult for you because she's unhappy with her own life, and try not to let her comments get to you. (You may want to ask your coworkers what they think of her if you haven't already, and ask how they deal with her as well).

I see things developing with the Cancer man (but if his b-day is Mar 7, wouldn't that make him a Pisces?) in the future. He is friendly, sensitive, and kindhearted. If you reach out to him, I see your relationship potentially progressing. Good luck!

• Hi There Junemoon,

Can you tell me what my love life has in store in 2010? I'm currently singe but dating.

Jan 10 1958 @ 5:45 AM

Thanks So Much!

• Thank you and have a Great NY

• This post is deleted!

• june moon ironically the men i was dating have disappeared...

will i see them again??

July 4 ...he is 45

nov 27...he is 42

april 15...he is 36

• i forgot my birthday...feb 23 1962

waterlilli

thank you