Beloved pet spirit

• Has anyone experience seeing the spirit of their beloved pet after it passed away?

• My baby girl died of cancer and had to be put to sleep on October 28, 2009. Shortly after her spirit was seen...only for a split second.

Was it my imagination>?

• I didn't see it but someone doing a card reading told me she saw a small hawk around me. She had no way of knowing that I had on before. In another state I had lived in. I never mentioned it prior to anyone.

• This post is deleted!

• This is wierd, I was about to post a topic about this and I just saw it here!.. Well my cat Thomas went missing in may, he was 15 years old, fit and healthy. Anyway I was thinking about him today, said a little prayer and after feeding my new adopted cats came inside to checky my email, and i looked and saw him right near to me sitting how he used to sit when he wanted me to notice him, it lasted about less then one second but i am sure it was him. it was a pleasant experience. 🙂 I miss him soo much and still don't know as to his where abouts. peace

• I had the sweetest cat from the age of 11. I had left home at the age of 19 and couldn't take my cat with me but my parents loved him and he stayed with them. I often came back home to my parents during the holidays and would always look forward to seeing the cat again. Anyway, I loved this cat and was so sad when he died but the thought that his spirit would come back to visit never occured to me. About 6 months after he died, I was home visiting my parents during Christmas and just going to sleep in my old room when I felt something jump on the bed and a soft padding up towards my face....just like my cat used to do. I did not imagine this! For a moment , I actually forgot that my cat had died and sat up to pet him before realizing that was impossible. I just knew then that he was visiting me. For years, until my parents finally sold that house, I would experience the same thing every time I would visit. I definitely believe animals have spirits and they come back to say hi after they pass. I also like to believe that they reincarnate and find us again.

• Sorry, this is totally off topic but.... LeoScorpion, I'm not sure what it is...maybe the way you write or the words you choose but you remind me so much of a good friend of mine. I can't help but picture her every single time I read your posts. My friend is a very gifted psychic and such a giving, kind hearted person so that is a definitely compliment. You don't happen to live in the UK ?

• anyone seen an ANGEL? I have..

• All my cats came back to visit my after I died and lay on my bed like they used to. I would often wake up and feel their spirit bodies all over me. They kept visiting until my grief had subsided.

Has anyone heard "The Rainbow Bridge" poem?

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

Author unknown...

• I love that poem. Gets me every time. Thanks for posting it Captain.

• I underwent past life regression and saw a dog I loved and then I just "knew", it was a stray dog that I look after in this life.So Pets do reincarnate...in any case my dog is very happy with all the extra attention and love he is getting from me!!

• Stonyeye

Sorry I didn't see your post to me until today.

I must have missed this thread when it came back up 🙂

No I don't live in the UK.

I do see spirits, they are at home. I never see the ones outside, maybe hear them, but not seeing or feeling their presence. and I only see them if I do yoga or meditation. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with a message and I have to write it down. Sometimes I see animals, my deceased pets and my power animals. Many things I wrote on here, aside from personal experience or every day stuffs, I was whispered or sometimes the words just came as I typed. I do have a guide, but most of the time she takes me for a walk. She smiles a lot, but often talks in symbols. It is mostly about me, what I have to do, very rare about other people. Because I still have a lot to learn myself. But that's what living in the physical world about. To learn and move forward.

So yeah, it sure is a huge compliment that I remind you of a gifted psychic

I don't even know what to call my self LOL

Regards to your friend by the way. Is she in this forum by any chance?

• Silverraven

yes I have seen two. maybe a few weeks ago.

I saw one of them when I was a child, but didn't know what or who she is back then

But a few weeks ago I saw her again and I remember.

The other one was a child angel

I didn't get to ask their names, they sat by my side when I meditated and then left.

I am not as sensitive as others so it's quite rare to see spirits, angels etc

• I've had experiences with several of my pets after they have passed. I'm getting ready to go to bed, but I'll share my experiences tomorrow. 🙂

• Hi LeoScorpion, I don't know if my friend visits these forums. I've never asked her but that's why i asked if you were in the UK.....because my friend lives there and I was actually beginning to wonder if you were her! The words you choose, the way you respond to others reminds me SO much of her. We usually chat once a month (I'm back in the US now so we have to be careful about those long distance calls) but next time we do, I'll ask her if she ever comes here. If not, at least she'll know about it and maybe join in the fun. I suppose I could just e-mail her a link to this site too....I'll see if I can recruit her. 🙂

• Hi - Some of you may have seen my request to serious about my cat Max. Max was NOT a cat.

This is hard to explain. From the time I married my husband, I have had black cats. The first was a kitten I picked up at a flea market. His name was Wumpus. He slept on my bed with me all the time and my husbad would make mean remarks about the cat always sleeping with me. I adopted a dog and the dog killed Wumpus and I was devastated. (The dog went back to adoption) 2 weeks later, I wen to the animal adoption agency and there was a black cat with half his hair shaved and he had been treated for ringoworm and no one would adopt him, But he came right up to me and I took him home. His name was Boboli. I had him for about 5 or 6 years, He got some sort of odd bone cancer and passed away quite suddenly. My daughter was 3 years old. I was taking her to preschool one morning when she said, Bo talked to me last night. SHe said "I could hear him calling my name --- ASHton Ashton." It was very weird but I really believed her. WE went to the city shelter a couple days later. I was looking at the cats in the cages below and she looks up and says " Mom - there's Bo." Without looking up I said "NO, AShton. its not Bo - Bo went to Heaven." Then I looked up. It was ANOTHER long haired black cat the spitting image of Bo except Bo had a tiny white "bow" at his throat. So we adopted that cat because he came right up to us and started to talk. We named him Max. Max, like Bo, was the "boss cat". He would sit on the sidewalk at the corner of the street and terrorize all the dogs that came buy. Max talked. Max had "lips". Max follwoed me everywhere. After we moved I kept Max in the garage for almost 3 years because I was afraid if I let him out he would get hit by a car. When my husband left last January, I decided that I had to let the cats out, because I couldn't keep up with the cat boxes. Max went off doe a day here and there, but always came back. He left on a sojourn over Thanksgiving weekend. We found him on Tuesday. He had been hit by a car. I was and still am devasted. I took my littlest girl with me in December to get pet food and she wanted to look at the bunnies they had for adoption. We went into the cat room. There was a 2 month old medium hair black kitten. We took him home.

This kitten sits on my lap while I am at the computer. Sleeps in the basket where I keep my papers and sleeps on my bed. He's not exactly like Max. He doesn't talk - maybe he hasn't learned yet. But he still has some of the same temperament qualities as Max. I have also had a couple of female tabby cats. One we had to give away and the other is still with us, but she is more of a real "cat" - stays to herself, does her "cat" things. Hunts mice, etc. Doesn't really cuddle up to people that much. It just rather unusual that I have had this string of very similarly temperamented longer haired male black cats during the entire time I was married. Almost as if they are somehow watching out for me. I din't think that there is one person repeatedly "reincarnating" themselves in these multiple black cats. At best - Max was once someone. But there is an odd aura in the household that has come with each subsequent black cat that is definitely gone after each has passed away, which seems to return when another one is brought into the house. (But it can't just be ANY long-haired black cat because someone gave us a long haired black cat thinking that we needed a cat to replace Max - but it didn't work that way. That cat did not bring the aura back.) Also, every once in a while I do still hear Max "talking" to me. I also went to a local Psychic Faire and had a "pet reading" and the person doing the reading did not see Max as having passed away. He said Max was still with me and that he didn't really see himself as "dead" but rather as "healed". He thought that Max had a serious injury to his leg when he was hit and that he "healed" himself by passing on, but that to Max, there is no difference between being in a live body and not being in a live body.

On a side note, when we adopted this last black kitten, I found out that black male cats are the least likely to get adopted.

• Sorry to interupt you - but speaking of cats if any can find lost cats I'd love your help. Our cat has gone missing since last Wednesday - If anyone out there can visualize where he may be we would greatly appreicate it!

Thank you in advance!

• stonyeye

It would be nice to see another gifted psychic on here especially someone you know in real life. Hope she is willing to join 🙂 I'll try follow this thread see if there is any post from you or others made to me. The thing is I don't always see it on the Thread I Participated in, because I responded to many in a day, especially close to holidays last year. Gotta go again. Take care.

Jacqueline

I hope someone can help you. I had cats missing before and abusers got them. I know how you feel not knowing what happens to your cat. I only keep my cat indoors now because I fear she will go missing and get hurt like my other cats.

Turtledust

yeah I don't think there is a spirit keeps reincarnating again and again as a black cat. Yes I believe spirits can take any physical form in given life time, humans or animals - so it's very possible spirit inside Max was once or a few times took human form. I never had experience like yours, but it's interesting you mentioned Pet Reading. I've never heard of that, but If human can be read, why can't animals be read too? I'll see if I can have a read about this online. Thanks for sharing.

• Turtledust, I know exactly what you mean about black cats having unique personalities and not being cats. I've also had several black cats, and I always will, because their personalities are not run-of-the-mill "cat" personalities. 🙂

My very first paranormal pet experience that I can remember involved a parakeet that my family had when I was a girl. He was adorable and sweet, and my brother and I played with him quite a bit. We were kids then. Well, one night, we said goodnight to him, and covered up his cage. My mom, brother and I turned away from the cage, took about three steps and heard this "plop" come out of the covered cage. We all stopped in our tracks and looked at each other, then looked back at the cage. My mom went and lifted the cover, and to our horror, our little bird was lying dead on the bottom of his cage! My brother and I started crying, and poor mom had to deal with it all.

The next night, sometime in the middle of the night, I was awakened because I felt something on my bed. I was lying on my side, and behind me, where the blanket draped off of my back, I felt something moving down from my shoulders to my feet. It felt like little tiny feet moving quickly down the length of my back all the way to my feet and then off my bed. I remember kind of wondering what it was, but it felt like something two-legged, like a bird, and not four-legged like a mouse. We didn't have any mice anyway.

A few seconds later, my brother started screaming in his bedroom. It woke me all the way up, as his room was right next to mine. My mom got up and went to his bedroom. After a while, my mom went back to her room. As she passed my room, I called to her to ask if my brother was all right. She said that he was, that he had had a bad dream. I asked her what it was, and she said, "He had a dream where he saw our parakeet standing on his dresser".

I remember just thinking "Whoa!!" to myself, but I didn't tell my mom what I had felt on my bed just before my brother started hollering. The next day, I asked my brother what happened, and where exactly did he see our parakeet. He pointed to the corner of his dresser. The weird thing is, that the direction the little footsteps took on my bed to the foot of my bed...well, if you continued in a straight line through the wall, my brother's dresser was right on the other side of that wall. And the spot that he would have seen our parakeet at would have been right on that same straight path. I'm convinced that I felt our parakeet run down my bed just before my brother saw it.

• darkness angel

thanks for sharing. that is really cool. I've read about cat owners seeing cat spirits when their cats died or some time after. so yeah I believe your parakeet visited you and your brother.