Everybody is psychic--i wanna try too!

• Ok so a while ago i saw somebody post something here about how your first instincts can guess things about people.I just made an account and I want to try!

So see how close you get ! Everybody has some physchic intuition!

1.I've lived in a country besides the one I'm in now,what is it?

2.What colour are my eyes?

3.Whats the first letter of the boy's name that i like?(guess both initials,if you want)

4.What is the base colour of the dress I am wearing out tomorrow?

5.What month was I born in?

6.What was the last movie I watched with friends?

7.I am going to call one of these friends,which one?

Alyssa,Tara,Meli,Chelsea,Kate or ingrid?

• Ok Hi

this may seem read harsh BUT why are you hell bent on having psychics prove their ability?

Either you believe what psychics get for you or you dont. Period!

• Hey CharmedWitchBente!

I hope you're well and glad to see you back here again. I think GemniGirl is just wanting to start a thread where people can work on developing their intuition. Anwer questions about someone they don't know and receive feedback to see if their intuition was corrct. No judgement on anyone and not a pshychic test for anyone to prove their abilities. More of a practice for people who want to try and develop their intuition. I think that's what GeminiGirl is doing. Is that right GeminiGirl?

• mmmhmmm lately ive seen too many such n heard too many such things, n when i use my empath to find whats what behind it i always find a person who doent believe and wants proof like scientists that we psychics are for real. it rubs me the wrong way.

if it was to develope abilites as psychic why not say so? im not the only one who may have misunderstood. again if i came across harsh am i sorry.

cwb

• I don't have any idea what you are talking about...I never asked physics to prove their abilities.This is something I saw on this forum before where people try to guess these things about you without knowing anything & it showed that eveyrone had some form of physic ability.I just wanted to try it out for fun & see who would guess correctly. Stonyeye is correct & charmedwitchbente don't get so carried away lol 😕

• Hi Gemnigirl, ok, I'll give it a go. I'm really bad at this! lol! It's fun to try though. Here goes...

1.I've lived in a country besides the one I'm in now,what is it?

Germany...no... somewhere in South America....Costa Rica. haha! Sorry. I can't decide.

2.What colour are my eyes?

Blue

3.Whats the first letter of the boy's name that i like?(guess both initials,if you want)

D and L

4.What is the base colour of the dress I am wearing out tomorrow?

Black

5.What month was I born in?

Well, you are a gemini....that narrows it down. Ummm.. May?

6.What was the last movie I watched with friends?

7.I am going to call one of these friends,which one?

Alyssa,Tara,Meli,Chelsea,Kate or ingrid?

Alyssa

Ok, just said the very first things that popped into my head. What a fun thread! 🙂

• Oops. Costa Rica is technically considered North America. Well, Central America but if you had to say which continent...it would be North America. Is it? I can be such a nerd. lol! Seriously though, does anyone know ?

• someone's got too much time on there hands.

• Their hands! Either way I smell a smart a-s-s!

• I don't understand. Have I missed something? I thought this was for fun? Yeah, It's late and I can't sleep.

• hmm...did you live somewhere near asia? are your eyes brown or hazel? does the name start with j? is it a red dress? were you born in january or june? was the last movie you watched with friends a romantic comedy of some sort? and were you going to call chelsea?

• Alright, Your eyes are blue?

The Guy's initial is a J?

The base colour of the dress is Green

The last movie, Homeward bound, lol

and you were going to call Kate or chelsea

• I forgot the birthday, Im going with January as well

• I apologize. is just ive gotten way too many such questions thrown at me and when i asked why they all said i want proof of what u claim u are n can do. i would ask then well do u believe in this, n they´d go no which is why i need proof. so pardon me.

i can now see its for training which is always good, but for future reference, please mention it somewhere so we know this.

thanx ladies kiss kiss

• i have never tryed tihs but here goes, geen eyes,well hazel, boys first anitial C, dress green at the bottom, i also get white, country canada, kate maybe the one you going to call, and the movie could be lovely bones, great fun thanks

• I'll throw another one in just for the purpose of a bump!

The last good movie that I watched, was it circa

80s 90s or 00s

The color of my lounge pants

brown patterned, black patterend, teal, or Maternity gray lol

The dog sitting next to me is it

Dillon, Pearl, or Jake

Dean is?

My Boyfriend, My brother, my son

The color of my last cats eyes

Green, Yellow, Hazel

• CharmedWitchB and Stonyeye--I have posted a message for you on a new post.

• Ok thanx blmoon ill go look

• gemigirl, i keep getting a strong asian influence around you ...country - america, eyes -brown, dress- creamy,yellowish, month-june, but Capricorn in there, gf - tara, not answer, so chelsea, initials - B, L ( also got an I and an E weird!)

KarmaCoin - 80's, this one seems funny --dusty teal & slippers feet up, a grey poodle named pearl, but they r all dog names : ), Dean is son and yellow cat eyes.

All the above seems too far off !! But, it was fun : > )

• Awesome Laie! : ) this is fun! I want another one! If we dont get any more takers I'll tell you wich ones you got right.