I am thankful for.........

• life and breath and my wonderful family, for my best friend - whom I love fiercely, and for the animals that share my home. And also for the magic and strength they give me.

• I am so thankful for my life. A gift given to me by God. My gift to Him is to be happy, grateful and loving. I am thankful for my family, my pets, my home. I am thankful for the opportunity, in this life-time, to learn and to grow and to become a better person than I was yesterday.

• I am thankful for all the blessings I have received in my life, my family, friends, and the opportunities I am given every day of my life. I am also thankful for the good karma I receive from this site, until today I have had no computer (it was broken) and I missed my daily dose of goodness I get from all you beautiful people ! Good karma to all 🙂

• I too am grateful everyday for a "NEW" day and a chance to start again. I am thankful the most for my family and the wonderful friends that I have. I have been blessed and wish the same blessings on everyone.