Reading Requests from Page 19 to 28.

• I am starting a new thread because the old one is getting too big. I am no longer taking reading requests at this time and the old thread is a bit misleading. So please no reading requests in this thread. I am going to add the requests I have left to do in this thread so if you have requested a reading from page 19 to 28, you can come back here to check if yours is in here. I am going in order. Thank you for all the requests and the support, I really appreciate it. But things are getting a bit crazy and I am going to have to stop taking new requests at this time. If anyone wants to know how to get in touch, let me know. I'll be seeing everybody around 😃

• Light & love to you Universal! God bless you for all you do! I am sending peace and love in your direction.

Hugs,

Cindy

• This post is deleted!

• Very understandable, and very thoughtful to let us know, I wish I could help you I JUST DON'T have your beautiful gift. I know I am somewhere in those pages and I am still looking forward to your reading when you can. For now I send my Blessings.......... Leonida

• Good morning, Hope the light of day finds you well and smiling. I decided to stop being afraid and did a reading for myself, I pulled more than one card though. I dont follow a particular order, I am not very well trained. lol I have a mat of the 11 card spread, but they seems like so many and I rarely have that kind of time. Does it matter? I just let my intuition tell me what the card is saying. One described me, one described Mike, one described our past and of course our future. I know how busy life can get, I want to thank you for being there when I needed you most. See the Universe does always answer. I have adjusted my attitude since the 1st reading you did for me & things have gotten better. I stay positive even when I want to cry. I am curious to hear what your reading will say about Mike and I. Please don't feel I am rushing you, I am in no hurry. I know how he feels about me. I just love confirmation because my self esteem is a little on the low end. I am working on it, but I doubt my abilitys, though they do seem to surprise me quite frequently. Anyway, Thank you again. Angie

• Bless you Universal Harmony for your continued postings, they are appreciated by all of us

Love and peace

• UH:

• thank you so much for the new thread. My question was on page 19 and I am excited to hear what you find. I guess I am hoping for some direction as my life just seems to be on auto-pilot right now. I feel like I am in a desert period of my life. Again, thank you in advance! I will be waiting..... 🙂

• Dear Universal Harmony or anyone who is willing to shed some light,

My apology if I ask this question in the wrong place, but I don't really know where else to ask. So I was asking UH for a reading on what to do regarding the situation of my break up and UH recommends that I focus the energy on me to start healing. I for the most part have been able to shift the energy away from thinking about the ex boyfriend when I am awake. I can reason and let my mind lead my way, but once I fall asleep I dream of him. This has been going on for several days and it's every time I fall asleep, no exception, even when I take naps during the day. The dreams aren't exactly pleasant although I don't recall what they are. They make me feel so miserable each time. And I have been awaken every time I have the dream (I don't think it's the same dream every time though, although it could be the same theme). I am getting very physically drained by this. I pray but the dream still happens every time. Is this because I subconsciously think of him too much that I dream of him? Does anyone know of anyway to make my life not as miserable? Thank you so much for any help anyone may be able to offer.

• Hi soapmaker

i was wondering if you would give me the link to your web site for your soaps?

• I just wanted to thank you for doing this and giving your time to help others. My question is on page 22 and you didnt get to it yet, but I see all the posts on here and the outpour on the other thread and think it is just awesome. So thank u again for your gift, your time, and your service.

• Hi. Heyyouwassup, you are dong all the right things as UH suggested – so well done !!!

You now need to take a few more steps forward, not great big leaps or you will miss a bit of the healing process (leave open wounds to fester – which we all have to go back to heal eventually)

Firstly, by putting your own energy around you as protection – yes you have shifted the energy about your xbf…. That was the first stage to give you some “rest bite”. The dreams are your unconsciousness coming through as you know you have more work to do to find your inner peace/space.

You comment on “reason and let my mind lead the way” – you now need to take the next step and clear you mind. In clearing the mind, you are not subjectively controlling the thought (you have now got past that bit with this) – empty your mind this will let your psychic insight, logic, practicalities ??? come through (depending on what works best for you). You xbf may also be thinking about you and you are picking up his energy – he will have unresolved issues as well on why he walked away from, Its easy to shift blame to others when we don’t want to own up to our own mistakes – that is very weak thing to do – but a human thing to do …...

Its not easy to control a dream, some can do it, many cant – but to send healing (energy thoughts) before you go to sleep, to yourself firstly, then your situation, then add in the xbf and dream – you should start to distil the negative part of the energy that still vibrating around. The dreams wont just stop – they will change – as you change. You need to change the energy on how you see/feel him.

Not easy when we hold pain inside ourselves. Its not about forgiveness – that will come later when you are ready, so don’t go thinking we need to love and forgive everyone that does us harm…. We can’t do that straight away… we have to work through the issues first… that’s what the lesson/learning is all about. We can forgive someone that hurts us, but we must also remember, that does not give them the right to keep on hurting us – they have to take back their responsibility of the actions as well.

As they say … one step at a time….

• Dear Universal Harmny

Good luck on this new thread and thanks again for your truly awesome reading on the old thread. Which Tarot did you use by the way? You mentioned it once, but I can't find it. Love and hugs.

• This post is deleted!

• ATTENTION EVER ONE

AT THIS THREAD IS UNIVERSAL HARMONY NOT TAKING ON ANY NEW OR MORE REQUESTS. ALLOW HER TIME TO CATCH UP ON THOSE ALREADY ACCEPTED SHE WOULD DO. AFTER THIS THREAD SHE WILL TAKE A BREAK AND WETHER OR NOT SHE RESUMES IS UP TO HER. BUT FOR NOW IS THE BALLOT SO TO SAY SHUT DOWN N CLOSED. IF YOU NEED HELP POST A THREAD WITH UR OWN TOPIC AND HOPE SOMEONE WILL REPLY YOU. FOR NOW IS UNIVERSAL HARMONY NOT OPEN.

SORRY

• Soapmaker - Glad you posted your website, I had been wondering the same thing myself, but was unsure whether it was appropriate to ask you to post the site here. I am looking forward to checking it out also!

• now y'all are making ME want to check out Cindy's soap! It must be wonderful!!! (yes, I'm sorry, I AM from texas....but I already know you will accept me as I am) everyone is so loving here....

I'm glad I found y'all.... 🙂

• Hello from the UK !!!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Indigodance,

Thank you so much for your insight. I'd like to write more regarding the matter but I guess this is the wrong thread to write in. Thank you so much anyway though.

God bless.