QUOTES......share and share alike..

• OKay why no share some quotes, and wise words..... here is some of my favourites:

"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you"

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

Lets share our inspirational quotes.........

Love~Peace

• "Dont take life so seriously. You will never get out alive"

"Always take gravity into account"

"All you need is love. Love is all you need"

• great! very true i espeically like the second one "thefishes!"

"Love is a net that catches hearts like a fish"

Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths"

• "In war there are two sides; one that is right and one that is LEFT."

"Be the change you wish to see"

"World, hold on." That's actually a song, but it means so much.

"The life unexamined is not worth living."

• " be who you are and say what you feel...because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.! (Dr Seuss)

"there's nothing so string as gentleness and nothing so gentle as real stength" (St. Francis de Salles)

• lol thats supposed the be strong not string!

• lol!! i love quotes!

• "What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconveivable."

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

"No tool, in and of itself, has great importance. But, placed in the proper hands it can create a masterpiece."

"The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and to know the peace for the first time."

• woo hoo!!! Great Idea! I love quotes too. Let me think I have many!!

• life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on

samuel butler

for a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin-real life, but there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten thru first, some unfinished buisness, time still to be served, a debt to be paid, then life would begin, at last it dawned on me that these obsticles were my life- alfred d. souza

years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul-samuel ullman

• (newest favorite)

A sunbeam to warm you,

A moonbeam to charm you,

A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

~Irish Blessing

Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.

~John W. Whitehead, The Stealing of America, 1983

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.

~Rabindranath Tagore

God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. ~Martin Luther

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every day is conquerable by its hours, and every hour by its minutes.

~Robert Brault,

If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.

~Mahatma Gandhi

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.

~Jesse Jackson

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's. ~Billy Wilder

Astrology is a language. If you understand this language, the sky speaks to you.

~Dane Rudhyar

I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical. (lol!)

~Arthur C. Clarke

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves; we are underlings.

~William Shakespeare

• very good!!!