New Age, Healers combining with coops. I have a dream.

• I need some help can anyone help me with healing?

honeykat

• Hi honeykat47130, how are you feeling today? Would you like to talk and maybe I can help, or someone else will have the answer or the abilities that you are looking for.

• sure if you can help luv let me know ? I would like to be totally well- any insight or anything i need to do different let me know ok.

thanks

Honeykat

• sure if you can help luv let me know ? I would like to be totally well- any insight or anything i need to do different let me know ok. I also have the ability from God to help and heal others but not so good with myself? Does this make sense - thanks luv for getting back with me.

thanks

Honeykat

• Luv2laf, I think your dream is magnificent. I got all excited and teared up reading about it. That is so much what I want to be apart of. I like the idea of a community taking care of it's people. Not for monetary gain, but because that's what communities do. I so wish society could go back to the way things were in the good old days where everyone took care of each other. Each individual had a purpose or service that they performed as part of that community, using the barter system, or simply because it was the right thing to do. I am so disturbed by the greed in our current society. It makes me sick when I think about it.

thanks for the opportunity to ramble...

• Thank you MissyMill, I would also like to see farmers open up their unused land for the homeless and their families to work the land in exchange for a cabin, and free meals in exchange for pay. Just a start. And honeykat47130, please share your concerns, your date of birth will be good for those who are experienced in that area, I work with the Tarot and my intuition and experience with a common sense type of advice, as well as being an empathic soul I can also feel with you and help you to think a little differently and not allowing the emotions to overpower you, although sometimes the emotions must lead before the intellect can be balanced again. Lola to you both.

• Hi Honeykat47130, I am here for you if you need to talk. I wish you all the best and lots of love. Maybe if you feel like sharing, I can give you a Tarot reading. Lola.