Calling all Pisces...need help with my Pisces guy!

• I am a leo with a leo rising, my moon in aries, and venus in cancer. He is a Pisces, not sure of his rising, moon in cancer, venus in aries. Yeah I know....not a very hopeful match.

We first dated almost 30 years ago,,,in High School. He was my first real boyfriend, but we didnt stay together long because he was a little "too advanced" for me and I was not ready to have sex at age 15. He was one of the "bad boys" and I was the "school girl" type. I was too shy/immature to tell him this so I just ignored him...if I saw him in the hallway, I would go the other way. Finally he confronted me and asked me why I ignored him, I said " I don't know" then he asked do you still want to be my girlfriend and I said" I don't know" , so he said, well forget then, we are over. And I said "ok". Did I mention I was not mature enough for a relationship?

Anyway, I think he dropped out of school after that because I never saw him again and I really didnt think about him again until he contacted me on Facebook last June. Come to find out that we live in the same city and we have been near each other (geographically) for the last 20 years. So we corresponded on FB for awhile and then we finally met to have lunch and the sparks flew... we saw each other for about 4 months but it has been complicated? Why? Because we are both still legally married. I am going through a divorce(which was started before we got in touch) and it is painful for a lot of reasons and I have my ups and downs. He is separated from his wife, has his own place but is very much a part of his kids lives. I also have a child.

Anyway, although my feelings for him became very deep and I felt that he feels deeply for me. He even used the L word but I told him not to say it if he really didn't mean it. And although we had some wonderful times together, the timing is off. We both have so many financial burdens and family obligations. Sometimes when he is stressed (mostly about finances and work) he becomes distant. I can't stand that. After being married so long, I am not used to the insecurity and uncertainty of a dating relationship. Anyway, I told him I needed a temporary break and I thought it would be good for him too. The problem is, I didn't really give him a choice. I sent him and email stating my reasons. I told him that I wanted to leave the "door open" between us and that I hoped we could feel free to call/text each other anytime. A few days went by before he called. He was very upset. He said I didn't give him any warning and that I was being unfair to him and how could I just see him one day on good terms and walk away the next day. He said"you've done this to me before" I wonder if he was referring to High School.

The truth is, I suffer from depression and my situation really sent me on a downward spiral. I did not want to tell him this. I am better now(therapy, antidepressants) . Anyway, I told him that I care about him and maybe after the holidays we can get together. He kind of grudgingly agreed.

He text me a week later asking me how I was. I was really happy to hear from him but I didn't call him, just text back "i'm ok"

Then a week later(week 3) I noticed that he unfriended me/blocked me on Facebook. I was so schocked. I emailed him to ask why. He sent me an email back that let me know how hurt he was - He called me "Mrs.____" didn't even use my first name. He said that he "never experienced such a shutdown as the finally blow you dealt to my heart" he said that"he has trust issues with women and that whatever I was going through all I had to do was talk to him about it" he also said that he was going to "take time to get off the ropes and deal with my(his) issues...just giving me notice" He did say that he misses hugging and kissing me but that he must respect the space I placed between us"

I emailed him back, apologizing, telling him that I just needed time to work through my problems and that I didn't want to use him as an emotional crutch because he has his own problems. I got no response from him. I also called him and left a voice mail. No response.

So my question is....did I screw up? Did I hurt him so badly that he will never have anything to do with me?The reason I did it by email is so that I could cleary state my reasons. Plus, I didn't want to cry or get emotional(Leo Pride). Also, I must admit, I was afraid that he would break up with me, so I made the first move(again with the Leo Pride).

All of this has happened over the last six weeks.

Should I just give him some time? Wait to see if he calls me.? Are Pisces forgiving people?

I really miss him but i think I did the right thing. We both have challenges that we need to deal with before we can be together - or at least I do, Plus, I worry about him going back to his wife, so maybe I should forget him anyway.

Any insight or advice would be helpful. Thanks

• I can only comment as a Pisces female (Saggitarius Moon, Scorpio Rising, Venus in Pisces).

I am forgiving, however, if someone hurts me enough, I would never make the first move towards reconciliation. Call me mean, but I would also be looking for some form of apology or acknowledgement of the hurt caused (don't try and pretend nothing happened/was said). Someone that just tries to pick up as though nothing happened would never gain my trust or forgiveness.

Another point is that I will sometimes go into hermit mode when I retreat into my own world and will largely ignore the outside world (as much as is possible!), particularly if I have been hurt.

My suggestion would be give him a bit of time and then make the first approach in a concillatory manner (if you can swallow your Leo pride 🙂 My brother is a Leo and I am closer to him than any other member of my family.

Good luck and I hope things work out for you if that is what you really want.

• im a pisces through and through and i can say they are the mopst compasionate and sympathetic people, it gives them so much happiness and pleasure knowing they can help you with your problems, he just wants to help, i think you should let him. Pisces people are sensitive and kind, you obviously have history and alot of things in common. I think you should let him in a little. I know many pisces, and I am one myself. They always forive but don't ever forget. I think you should make the first move to contacting him and maybe apologuse and be honest completely, don't make excuses just be honest, be yourself, and maybe you can bring eachother the happiness you deserve. Leo and Pisces are a great match. Good luck!! x

• Sun/Mars/Venus in Pisces female here...so water water everywhere 😄

@Leonessa --- Give the pisces male some time off (do not smother/pester looking for what went wrong) you. Yes, we tend to retreat in our own shell when hurt/insulted and we do want you to acknowledge when you make mistakes. But we are generous souls so forgiving a loved one is never a problem. And try making him feel 'needed' once he comes outta his shell for a pisces will often find gratification in a relationship where he's needed more than where he needs the other person. Li'l gestures of affection/love go a long way with a fish and what you then get rewarded with is simply outworldly 🙂 And if you could try toning down the 'leo roar' a bit, he's likely to open up more to you. Just text him saying sorry and leave it at that. He'll need time to work things out and to trust you again with his sensitivity. Yes Leos and Pisces can work 🙂

• Hey Lionessa,

I totally agree with the others, I think that as you just pushed him away so suddenly would have really hurt him alot. I understand your need to want to heal yourself and not want to use him as an emotion crutch (one thing I did with my scorpion) but have you thought about how this would make him feel. I think he would have wanted to help you through your problems and at the same time, if he is having problems of his own would have wanted your support. Star sign aside men in general don't have close friends that they can turn too to express worries, fears & dreams, usually their partners are all they have & they need that support from the one they love .

From what he has said to you I think that he is really hurt and gone into retreat mode. I dont think he would want to loose you as what he has said has depth to it. He is trying to deal with his shit at the same time wanting to give you space to deal with yours, as after all that is what you asked for! I dont think you have fucked up, I think he will be understanding. I think no more emails and texts, they can be mis-interpreted. Make yourself feel and be amazing. Try not to dwell on it too much as your mind will play tricks on you & look far too deeply into it and insecurites will defeat you. Let him be for a while then when you are ready to start something with him arrange to get together. Hopefully the time will be right for him too. ( I just went to type that and accidently wrote "fight for him")

Pisces & Leo can be a great match.

Wishing you well with this situation and with your other problems.

Love & Light

Sophia

• Hey Lionessa,

I totally agree with the others, I think that as you just pushed him away so suddenly would have really hurt him alot. I understand your need to want to heal yourself and not want to use him as an emotion crutch (one thing I did with my scorpion) but have you thought about how this would make him feel. I think he would have wanted to help you through your problems and at the same time, if he is having problems of his own would have wanted your support. Star sign aside men in general don't have close friends that they can turn too to express worries, fears & dreams, usually their partners are all they have & they need that support from the one they love .

From what he has said to you I think that he is really hurt and gone into retreat mode. I dont think he would want to loose you as what he has said has depth to it. He is trying to deal with his shit at the same time wanting to give you space to deal with yours, as after all that is what you asked for! I dont think you have fucked up, I think he will be understanding. I think no more emails and texts, they can be mis-interpreted. Make yourself feel and be amazing. Try not to dwell on it too much as your mind will play tricks on you & look far too deeply into it and insecurites will defeat you. Let him be for a while then when you are ready to start something with him arrange to get together. Hopefully the time will be right for him too. ( I just went to type that and accidently wrote "fight for him")

Love & Light

Sophia

• Hey Lionessa,

Love & Light

Sophia

• oops silly computer. Apparently U need to read it twice LOl. x

• or even 3 times. 3 after all is the magic number 😉