I'm Alive!!

• I am thankfull for being alive, beating Cancer, beating rhumatic fever, and having a good, boss, family, friends, Tarot.com, and I am thankfull that I can help others. I am thankful that I discovered that no matter how stretched the resources, a helping hand and a timely word cost nothing. I am thankful for finding that the more you give of yourself, the more you get in return. I am thankful for my furry family.

Hugs to all

Dawn

• one year ago I wrote my first message, I now have my own tiny business so I don't need the pension, Health is good and the Angels are still laughing at my blunders (in the nicest way) I have a need to have my childrens stories animated and published. What will be will be. Bless you dear reader and may all YOUR dreams be wonderful

• Dearest sunrise43,

That's wonderful! !!Thank you for updating us here. This will definitely help those who are still waiting for the tide to be over. I hope this will help them to stay motivated, not to give up, keep the faith and think positively. The wheel will turned. Things happens for a reason and we have to make the best of the situation, learn from it.

Isn't it wonderful when the Angels try doing something to get your attention or even laugh at your blunders or sent you blunt messages when you are going the wrong way? I love it! I know archangel Michael is glued to me all the time and he does loves to intervene!

Wishing you all the best and more good things are coming your way!

Lots of love,

x x x