Tired

• I am so tired, emotionally. I feel angry, disappointed and heavy. My b/f just asked for a long break but I believe it's over for good this time. I am having a hard time trusting him b/c of things he's done recently; but, he expects me just to forgive and forget without a lot of explanation. Work has sucked the life out of me and it's hard to be motivated and on top of things like I should. Family was worn me down.

I wish I could get my head and heart clear. I don't want to keep feeling this way---depressed.

If someone does a reading I would like to know if marriage is in my future and where am I going? am I on the right path or have I made a back turn and that's why I feel tired/lost? Who is my spirit guide? I think there are three but not sure.

• Intimate relationships are those that affect us the most deeply and from your post it sounds like it is time to let go. I think he has broken your faith in him more than once. You keep trying but trust has worn thin. It must feel like a "tug-of-war" now. You push and he pulls away. A pattern is in place and often patterns of behavior are hard to change. This heavy feeling you are carrying will affect all aspects of your life like your job. Usually we can't let the job go ... Take a step back from family as much as you can.

moni 69 this isn't given as a reading. i just have an objective knack for understanding people and their motivations. your post affected me emotionally and i sincerely wish for you a clear head and heart. please start with whatever you can control and make positive changes. positive changes allow all good to come in - open, light, heart means your questions will be answered. May you find peace.

• Hi Moni,

I've done a reading for you. I actually pulled these cards for you before Laie4 responded to you, but Laie4's good advice certainly mirrors what the cards are saying.

8 of Wands reversed-swiftness

4 of Stones reversed-power of the earth

9 of wands reversed-power

justice- balance

Although you have feel like your boyfriend backing away is bad news, the real issue is that you have been giving your power away. I feel that this is not just with your boyfriend but in your life in general. This is why you are so tired. Your are literally losing your energy to others. I want you to look at this break-up as an opportunity for you. If you're honest with yourself you will realize that you have been settling for a less than ideal situation. Yes you are on the right track, this is the adjustment that is needed to bring you to where you want to be...in a happy stable marriage. Now you are free to meet that Mr. Right. I want you to practice sticking up for yourself in all areas of your life. That's what the cards are indicating that is needed. Good Luck to you.

• Laie4,

Thanks. It's good to hear someone tell me what I need to hear. I am tired...It seems everyone wants and puts their needs before front of mine and I let them.

thanks again

• Manikfestdreams,

Thank you for doing a reading for me. I agree it's time to move on and get myself centered. This relationship took me away from all the things that make me who I am.

thanks again