Is it possible to mix up messages?

• I have been reading the forum for a few weeks now, but this is my first post. My issue has been/is with a Taurus, but I won’t go into details as I am not looking for advice on what I should do.

I have spent a fortune speaking to psychics over the last 3 months. I have spoken to 4 different psychics and ALL 4 of them have said that I will have a relationship with this man next year but I just need to give him time. I have spoken to one of the psychics 3 times now. The first time I spoke to him he picked up on the situation exactly. He spent the first 15/20 minutes describing the problems the man was facing, what had happened, what was happening, etc. I was completely blown away by his accuracy and he didn’t ask me a single question.

There have been a few occasions over the past 2 to 3 weeks were I was ready to cut all ties with this Taurean, however, having spoken to the psychics I now find myself reluctant to move on. This has left me in a state of confusion, anger and frustration at times. I sit here and ask myself could all 4 psychics be wrong, should I hang on or throw in the towel now. I could end things with this man today in such a way that I know I would never hear from him again. But right now, I don’t because I have this ray of hope.

So to my point, is it possible that my “wants” could have been strong enough at the time of the readings to “cloud” the messages the psychics were receiving? Resulting in me hearing what I wanted to hear at the time, rather than the “real” situation.

I would really appreciate anyone's thoughts and opinions on whether they think this is possible or not.

Thanks very much.

PS: I was born on 1st March 1970 - Pisces Sun, Scorpio Rising, Sagittarius Moon

• Yes sometimes our ego desires do cloud the vibration. Or we hear what we want to hear which is why most psychics record on tape for us to listen again as things unfold. Surely the first psychic gave you advice. As a spychic myself you do bring to light a common problem with readings. It is why I don't respond always to requests knowing the recipient is just shopping until they hear what they want to hear. Also, you must understand that you don't always get the "lessons" if it is made too easy. We are told only what spirit feels we need to know to grow and learn but psychics are not here to always solve our problems. Once you get an accurate reading you should not go again for at least six months. I know this will ruffle a few feathers out there but most reputable professionals will agree. You seem to be stuck in a all or nothing mode and impatience is getting the best of you. You want something to happen and you want it now. Perhaps this is the lesson he brings to your table--patience and the ability to let go without blowing the ship out of the water on your way out. There is a middle ground to this relationship that you have yet to master--frustration is your enemy. You do not like not feeling more in control. Your Taurus is a slow boat and is more fixed. You can not rush this journey. The slower he gets the more you want to light a fire under his safe place. I've got a feeling the word patience was mentioned a lot in your readings. You must let go some of the wheel---spend this waiting period working on yourself and let him do the same--if you stay busy enough it will pass. Sometimes what we so desperately want conflicts with what we really need.

• Thank you Blmoon. What you say makes a huge amount of sense and it is over the last 2 to 3 weeks that I think I have started to realise that I am in this to learn some lessons. I have taken a step back from the situation, and since doing this I feel less frustrated. I have always been an impatient person ... if I want something, I want it now 🙂 so this experience is definitely teaching me the art of patience.

The psychic I have called more than once I have used more as a counsellor on the last 2 calls, I have gone to him for advise on how to handle the situation. You are right, he has advised patience on all occasions 🙂 I view him as a sort of teacher for me through this as we seem to have a good connection.

I am definitely learning more about myself and this experience has allowed me to make peace with another aspect of my life tthat had been troubling me.

Once again, thank you so much for replying.