Newbie!

• HELLO EVERYONE I AM QUEEN3 AND I AM NEW TO THIS SITE. I HAVE ALREADY DONE 3 SEPERATE TAROT READINGS AND AN UNCANNING LIKENESS BETWEEN THEM ALL MAKES ME WONDER HOW EACH SEPERATE COULD GET IT SO CLOSE, THE INFORMATION I MEAN. SO FAR THHE SITE IS GREAT, I WILL BE BACK! TAKE IT EASY QUEEN3

• Hi queen3 !

You didn't say wether this reading was for you or another (emotional) or what spread you used (situational ). There are many issues which could change outcome of cards. Are the cards new to you? You to the cards?

I haven't touched my cards in years, but I do know that asking the same question repeatedly without a time lapse in between each reading does not allow for the situation or whatever to evolve. Not allowing time to pass or not changing the spread and asking the question differently is sort of like banging your head against a wall : ))

After doing the cards three times, I would accept what was there, but I don't have all the info. I know how hard it is to be patient when seeking answers .... This is a wonderful and helpful site so keep your eyes open. Answers do come.

• queen3 what doesn't get mentioned enough is that when your giving a reading it is about the direction your moving in at that very minute. Which changes hour to hour, day to day and month to month. That's why you hear nothing is written in stone and can be changed by you at any given time. All a part of your free will.

• queen3. welcome and nice to see you. I would appreciate a reading from you . My D.O.B 31-01-53 and my X cancer is 06-07-79 . We have known one another for 17 mths. Now he has not contacted me in 6 weeks due to his parents arranging a marriage for him . although he said it's me he loves . Please can you see him contacting me in the future even j ust as a friend I am heartbroken , Miss him terribly , Just to talk to him again would mean the world to me . Love and Light to you