SPIRIT GUIDES

• you are welcome

• Leoscorpion,

Thank you for the comment. I've been writing down those that I remember. Nearly all types of dreams you mention apply to my dreams. I've been trying to pay attention to them. Neglecting my psyche must be one of the reasons for my mistakes in life. Recently, I haven't had vivid dreams. In fact, I don't wuite remember my dreams. Would there be a reason for it?

• tellstar

if you don't remember your dreams, because you are too preoccupied to remember

try to live a balanced life, nurture your psyche as your physical

a Cap you work long hours, this is perfectly fine until you forget how to take sufficient rest

every night before you sleep, write down all your worries and plans for tomorrow

write them all if you can, so that you can empty your mind chatter

mind chatter among many things, blocks the psyche's message

if you do this regularly, one day it will all clear up and your sleep will not only be restful but 'communicative' for your psyche finally can reach you

to each person the psyche works different way, yours seems to 'speak' through dreams

many ways to nurture your psyche regularly

yoga and meditation is one. spiritual books of your interests. spiritual forum wiht like minded people. spiritual courses online, many are free. or go with your belief if you are into religion.

your psyche is your link to the universe guidance.

you are a writer, this link is even more important for a creative person. to create, you have to start from a place of abundant. the universe, is a place of abundant.

the universe doesn't sleep, doesn't take vacation. therefore the guidance doesn't stop.

but the universe will not keep sending you guidance if you do not apply it onto your life or you are not in the position to receive it.

make time every day to nurture yourself. after all, without balance, nothing can go far. you will experience health problems sooner or later.

• Hi Leoscorpion, yes, my mind is on someone lately, a friend I had not seen for a long, long time. Our meeting was opened up a whole lot of things. I'm trying to get back to normal. Now I'm on the other side of the emotional curve, worried, sad. But, I'm now trying to get back to normal. I should nurture my psyche - meditation. I look forward to dreaming again. Thanks for your suggestions.

• you are welcome and hope for the best

do not let worry or despair drain you

leave it to the universe, if he is yours, he will be yours

live your life fully

• Leoscorpion, thanks for the encouraging comments. I hope meditation would help. You are right, if its meant to be it will be.

• you are welcome

meditation will help. in fact your psyche may then speak to you through visions during meditation not dreams anymore

give it a try a month or two every day for 20 minutes. you'll be surprised how much it helps

bye now take care