Interesting night out!

• Hi im new to this site and would like to ask a question that hopefully someone with a gift or good experience on palmreading and fortune telling can give me some insight on their opinion. I was out with my friends lat saturday when a man who knew one of my frends vaugley gave me a palm reading, he said he got a vibe off me that he wanted to read my palm but he was not a proffesional merely had gypsy relations and was very sensitive to spirits and vibes. He immediatley said he saw a very strong girl in my future that i would be on my own when i had this child and my current boyfriend would not be with me at this time of my life. He also picked up on a longterm mild illness i have. Now i have always been interesed in getting a reading before and although i was a bit upset hearing that my boyfriend and i will not last i was very calm afterwards even after beig told i would end up as a single mother!

I would love for someone to let me know what they think of this unusual experience, my friends think he was pulling my leg and should forget what he said.

• Emma, if you do not get response , will read for u can find me at " can someone do me a reading"

best to you

• Emma, if you do not get response , will read for u can find me at " can someone do me a reading"

best to you