I Am Thankful For...

• The revelation that whatever I go through in life can be turned into a learning experience for the betterment of not only my own life but information for others to learn by also. I am thankful for the people, good and bad, who have crossed the path of my life teaching me something. The lessons have not always been easy or accepted at the time, but the choices ultimately were mine and, in retrospect, have brought me to the place I am now in my life. I am thankful that I still have the ability to choose my path and, hopefully, have become wiser as well as older in the process.

• I'm very thankful for my family and the newest member born to my niece yesterday- a healthy beautiful girl

• I am thankful for two friends who helped me through the most difficult time I've had in my life.

• I am thankful for my adorable twin Grandaughters...

• I am grateful for exist instead of live, I am grateful for the love instead of the hate, I am grateful of being awake instead of being asleep, and I am grateful for aprender not to judge, not criticize and not punish...

• I am thankful that I have a job and my kids in my life, They are the reason why I wake up every day and go to work to take care of them. I am thankful for my grand daughter in which she had filled a hole in my heart and another one in January. I am thankful that I have a very dear friend that is there for me and helps me understand all the things that has happened in the past. Im thankful for my family even though we live 600 mile away from each other. I am thankful that I am able to put food on the table and a roof over our heads. Its not easy to raise 6 all by your self but Im doing it. someone is looking over us every day. Thank You

• I am thankful for the men and women who wont be here on Thanks Giving because in duty to their country they are standing between us and harm's way.

I'm grateful for our military.

I'm thankful that our president elect is going to lead us into a new era in which the world will gain a new found respect for our country.

I'm thankful for the blessing of living in and age of information and technology.

• i am thankful for my life. Full of experiences, glads, sadnesses, happinesses and sorrows as well.

• When I am having a "meltdown", I am thankful for being aware of how I can TRY to change my thoughts. Therefore, the "meltdown" does not completely win. Thank you Universe!

• I am thankful for the blue in the sky and the days in the night. There is always an up to the down and a down to the up. The sun still shines and quite simply, water still tastes good. I am thankful for the Angels that walk beside me and am so honored that I have been chosen to feel the coolness of their touch. Many people say that when life gives you lemons just make some lemonade.For me, when a few of the eggs in the carton are cracked, I have mine scrambled.

• I am most grateful for the breath of life, in the moment awareness, kindness, and truth. I am so thankful for my family and friends and the courage to continue marching forward toward a brighter future for all!!! Happy Thanksgiving

• I am thankful for the gift of Life and all that is therein. I like the knowledge that we are all connected to one another and to all that there is. I have known much sorrow and pain and know that most people feel much sorrow and pain but always, there is the joy in being alive to my friends,family,acquaintances, and to music,birds,all the beauty of nature and also the darker side of nature in animals and humans(animals). Im thinkful for the gift of conciousness and the growth that is possible. Im thankful for the gift of sudden enlightenment and change.

Tobe alive is never to be bored. For all this I am truly thankful.

• I am thankful and blessed for all the woderful people in my life.

• I'm thankful for my health, my family and friends. I am thankful that my son's wedding went off perfectly last weekend. I'm thankful that my younger son will be graduating in May from college. Mostly I am thankful to be alive each and every day.

• I am thankful that I can show love to the people I care about....for a long time I thought of myself as cold hearted...not allowing anyone beyond the walls I had put up.....but I soon realized that not only was I hurting the people that I cared about most but also myself....I put walls up so I couldn't be hurt anymore....but realized pain is a part of life and that I am strong enough to go thru anything

• I am most grateful for my children. Being pregnant, giving birth and raising 2 wonderful children is my greatest joy. Being a parent means growing and learning and loving and caring and sharing more than I ever thought possible. Most of lifes lessons can be learned by being a parent. My children have caused me to be a better person than I thought I was, because they expected me to be their beacon of honesty, reality, loving, sharing,goodness, ability to learn and so much more. I thank G-d always for the blessing of these 2 prescious hearts and souls to love and treasure. I only hope I am worthy of such rich gifts.

Esmide

• I am thankful for my capacity for gratitude, and for this reminder to tap into it. This great gift helps me to keep things in perspective, especially in difficult times.

Blessings to all!

Janice

• i am most thankful 4 family and friends. health of myself and others and being able to survive financially in this economy. i am also thankful that B. Obama is the U.S president!

• I am so thankful for my faith in God, which enables me to have extreme confidence in all areas of my life, knowing there is a divine plan for all events, which unfold ultimately to glorify God.

• I am grateful for:

the air

the roof over my head

my 6 senses

God

Love

Wisdom

Health

Wealth

My clients

My career

My life