I'm a taurus and my husband is a virgo

• Sometimes I feel like I am the masculine one, is this normal?

• My ex husband was a virgo and so was my long term boyfriend from college. It was a "safe" relationship but it was never earth-moving if you know what I mean...

• @ZMsfit35 I undertand you. I'm a Virgo myself and my first bf was a Virgo, too. You'd think we'd mesh perfectly, but we would've been better off as friends. Like Nicetaurus said, it definitely wasn't earth-moving and after a while, I got tired of the slightly effeminate nature he seemed to have. He just seemed to have certain qualities that I equated with femininity. It may be old-fashioned, stereotypical, whatever you want to call it, but for me as a woman, I like to be the feminine, girly, etc. one in the relationship. And while I definitely appreciate men who are affectionate and in touch with their emotions, I personally can't stand an overly sappy guy. I then briefly dated another Virgo guy and there was just no chemistry there. He was nice enough, but he also wasn't masculine enough for my taste, lol...It's probably just that I don't mesh well romantically with my own sign, but I'm sure there are many Virgo men who make other women happy...

This makes me think of a sociology class I took when we talked about how society enforces gender roles and how drastically it affects men and women, lol. I don't mean to make it seem like guys have to be steely and unemotional just as women don't have to be all pink and frilly and estrogen-driven. This has just been my experience and to each her own. If you are happy with your Virgo husband than you are a very lucky woman :). Best wishes for your relationship!