Ok Scorpio man. How to get rid of.

• Hello,

I hope you can shed some light into this situation I am in with a Scorpio man. BtW, this is not the first Scorpio I date, but it is the first one I have developed feelings for. The relationship is long distance and started of as a friendship. We both connected like I never have with anyone, including my ex-bf (the other Scorpio). He also admitted that he could not explained how much chemistry we have...even said that we must have known each other on a previous life because of how well we linked. We known each other for 9 months. I visited him once a few months ago to verify that my feelings for him were real, but came back a bit disappointed. On one of our conversation while i was there he mentioned that his ex-gf and him were soul-mates (when we met he had been separated from her for about a year) that they knew how the other ticked. Of course, you can imagined how that made me feel. How can I possibly compare with a soul-mate? Well, the next few days he acted a bit emotional and in one occasion he got teary on me stating that he had no idea how to describe what he was feeling for me but all he knew is that he wanted me there with him long term. I was skeptical, for obvious reason so I told him that it was too soon to even mention that. At the airport, he did not show any sign of emotion or drama. I thought that perhaps it was just a phase and it was over. He asked me to text him as soon I got home to let him know that I was OK. I did not. I did, however, read my e-mail and to my surprise he had sent me 2 long e-mails with a lot of emotional non-sense (I am in a very cynical mood at the moment). I replied to him stating that I had a lot of mix feelings and I

needed time. After a while we started talking again and he insisted on seeing each other again as soon as possible. I asked him for a set plan and we ended up planing for his birthday and/or Christmas. As time went by, he started making excuses and we never got to see each other again. He will also talk about moving in together if I were to find a job where he is at. I will ask him about what kind of relationship we had and his feelings for me...but he will never give me a straight answer. Always evasive and will use songs (he is a musician) to describe in some way how he felt. Recently, I asked him for the last time what we had and what am I to expect and he stated that we were "very good friends," that he cares about me a lot but dating is not an option at the moment because of the distance, he wished it was. I said OK (we were msn chatting) thank you for the clarification and proceeded to write an e-mail about my personal opinion of his so called "very good friends" status. I told him that I needed time for myself and to get over him. I stated that it was not a goodbye but a see you later...until I am ready again to be friends. Well, he did not reply until several days later and said that he was sorry for being an a*** about his feelings and that he was uncertain about us and that he needed for us to get to know each other better because the days I was over visiting him are not enough. I never said anything else. Two days later he was looking for me online sending me messages asking where I have been. He questioned why I removed him from my friend list. I send him an e-mail telling him that i had my reasons and that i thought he understood. Well, he said that why i had to be so drastic after I had said that it was not a goodbye. I guess he did not read between the lines (or the part where I said I needed time for myself to get over you). So I don't respond to any of his messages but he is harassing me. I decided to ignore him completely even blocked him. I do not understand why he insist on bothering me, is as if he has no respect for my feelings. Should I be more harsh/firm with him and tell him to get lost or just continue to ignore him?

Thank you in advance

PS. I am a Gemini 😄

• In my opinion, just be firm when you tell him you don't want anything with him anymore via an email and then ignore all communication/contact from his side. I wouldn't wanna risk a man getting vengeful and in turn becoming a stalker!! I have a scorpio bro and know many others with the same sign...CAN'T handle them more than a few minutes!

P.S.- I HAD to join in since I'm trying to get rid of my man at the moment too 😄

• Oooh,that mysterious,elusive scorpio male...they just ooze sexuality regardless of the media they choose.Gemini girl,run for your life!As I see it,he has already told you what you needed to know regarding your relationship.You are just friends and believe it or not,he doesn{t want to lose your friendship.You want far more than he can give to you however and as he is still mentally attached to his ex,realisticlly...he can{t be there for you.The emotional aspects of this scorpio is just a part of his intense nature.Cut the proverbial cord and rather than put yourself through more clinginess and drawn out manipulating emails,simply tell him you no longer are interested.Period.Just as your email has a block for unwanted addresses,so may your cell phone have a similar feature.And do,by all means,make yourself unavailable.Step away from the computer and get out there,and live in the real world.There are plenty of lovely males just wanting to chat you up face to face.Just let yourself be seen.As for scorp?There{s a reason why his °soul mate° is an ex.Assuredly,you most likely are not his only cyber option.

Take care and do enjoy the sagitarian set up while it lasts this month.Who knows,perhaps a fun and sexy archer will present himself to you which may be just what you need right now.

much love and blessings to you

• Thank you for your prompt replies. Well, I guess I have to be firm for the last time. Honestly, I was going for the ignoring part better because I did not want to deal with him anymore. I feel as though he has no respect for what I feel and I take his constant pursuit (every day e-mail/no IM because i blocked him :D, and messages on my page) as an insult. I agree with you Blueyedervish that he most likely has other cyber options besides me and is that thought that gives me energy to push him away. As far as putting myself out there...hmm not ready for that at the moment. I have other things I need to focus on than deal with another possible disappointment. Oh and the idea of stalking me...nah i doubt it (if he felt the same about me then maybe) but that is not the case. I had to deal with stalkers before one of them was my ex and I know what is like but i am not worry about this one....I am sure he will go away very soon. Is just a phase...he will get over it! Anyways, thank you again for your advices. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years.

• I agree with you cormack. block all communication and ignore if you feel like he is trying to communicate with you. online, he can use any identity but you will know who is who I think. Strange why he said soulmate with someone else and then act like that to you LOL apparently he wants to have you both.

not sure why Scorp males are back and forth like that but I don't know many of them and I only had a relationship with one, many years ago. There were a few nice ones if I remember at work but never got to know them further. They could really make me laugh, but relationship and commitment I'm not too sure.

The one that I had relationshop with, We were planning to settle down, get married and all. He worked abroad. So he said he would come and got it all ready with him. I took vacation to pick him up and had plans what to do next. He never showed up I thought he was dead or lost LOL while looking for him I forgot to tell my boss I needed more days off so I got fired.

I waited for one month then I blocked all communication from him. I realized then that it was a lie. I am married now, with a Cap. I knew him when I was still with the Scorp. I liked the Cap already but because I thought what the Scorp and I had were real, I decided to treat him as friend. So as soon as I blocked all communication with this Scorp, I went for my Cap hubby. I was honest and open to him, he didn't know about me and this Scorp, he still doesn't.

The next year we got married and I never regret it. almost 9 years now, I do wish though he doesn't work long hours all the time so we have more time together.

Anyway enough about me. I hope you will find someone you deserve. You are Gemini, have you tried a Leo, or Aqua? I've heard these couples of these combos do last. but it's true they might have planets in their birth charts that help, or their upbringing contributes to it. Good luck.

• wops

he still doesn't call (the Scorp)

which is good in a way because this means I was right, what we had was a lie

• Hi Leoscorpion,

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I am glad that you were able to move on and find someone that treasures you as you deserve, but it is true that we all have that doubt deep inside of us always wondering why someone will invest so much time and energy lying (creating a fairy tail). I still have doubts and will love to know what drives a man to such length, but know that I still have to move forward for myself (sometimes being selfish is the perfect cure) for this type of illness 😉

As far as the Leos or the aquas...well, the only male Leo and aqua I have met are in my own family...funny. I dated cancer, Virgo, Aries, Taurus....nothing worth my time. In any case, i think it goes beyond the sign...it has more to do with their upbringing, the psychological and emotional state the person is in when you meet them as well as yours. If the person is still attached to the past then he/she is not ready for a new beginning no matter what you do or say.

• yep upbringing and life experience do contribute

I think it's just how these men are. there are threads about Scorp here if you do a search you can find some thing people say about them

but yeah, nothing wrong with loving yourself, you can't love anyone if not

• Oh my god, you are telling my story to a tee. I am in love with a Scorpio man, and he too is very evasive. We had a very deep intimate relationship, on again, off again, he was always blaming me for his shortcomings. I too decided to remove him as a friend, and since seeing him on an almost weekly basis since September, he has not even had the decency to acknowledge what we had sexually, and passionately. I know in his heart and soul, I could see it in his eyes that he has immense feelings for me, but lives in fear and denial. He has not even attempted to address our relatoinship, after saying "I'm not comfortable with this relationship". I am so hurt and emtionally at a loss. He too, had a so called soul mate, over 11 months ago, Actually almost killed himself over her but I continue to be blamed for everything, and feel so used. He has told me I am the most awesome person he has ever met, and has just completely crushed me. Why then, can he not face up to and at least give me the decency to tell me it's over. I also told him I would wait for him but I had to make a decision to end our friendship on facebook. He has not so much as even tried to explain, or basically admit to what his true feelings are about us. I am so left in the dark, and have never been so hurt in my life.

I gave him my heart and soul, and this is what I get? NOTHING?

I am a Taurus, and he is a Scorpio.

I am so lost for answers. If you come up with ant, please help me.

You are not alone, even though you feel completey at a loss.

We have a lot in common, and if we can understand better, we would find some peace. But right now I don't have any serenity or harmony in my life, because he has made me feel like a victom of sabotage. WTF, why can't he just tell the truth, so I can move on...

If you find any answers, please let me know. PLEEZE...

• greekgod

you need to move on with your life. I did it. you can too.

looking back I remember he was always nice, only reserved and kept to himself a lot

but that's the problem with quiet people, you never know what's going on in their mind 🙂

one day they are all over you, the next they disappear LOL

anyway some Scorp males are good jokers and quite tolerant so you may want to be friends

more than that, I'd say go it slowly

• GreekGodNemesis

I recently received this on an e-mail from my aunt. Its ironic considering that it applies to my situation and it made think more about I need to do. I wanted to share it with you. You probably read some of it before..is a bit old but very true.

13 lines to live your life by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

1. I love you not for who you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

2. Nobody deserves your tears, and the one who does will never make you cry.

3. Simply because someone does not love you as you want them to, does not mean they don't love you with all their being.

4. A true friend is the one who takes your hand, and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting next to them and to know that you will never have them.

6. Never stop smiling, not even if you are sad, because you will never know who might fall in love with your smile.

7. You may be only one person in the world, but for someone you are the whole world.

8. Do not spend your time with someone who is not willing to spend it with you.

9. Perhaps God wants you to meet many of the wrong people before you meet the right one, so that when you finally meet them you know to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.

11. There will be people that will hurt you, so keep having faith, and be careful with whom you trust twice.

12. Make sure that you know who you are before meeting someone else. Don't expect them to figure that out for you.

13. Don't try so hard. The best things happen when you least expect them.

Many blessings