Compatibility analysis

• Captain, I also wish to apologise for my not seeing this important information. I wish you much rest, relaxation and regrouping. Blessed be. I will try to find an old email to access the site.

Thank you for everything.

• Hello, I would like to request a compatibilty analysis between someone and myself. My dob is nov 1, 1980 and his is Feb 2, 1962. Thank you

• hi, would just like to ask if it is legal for the captain to copy information from a book? this is the book much of the captain's advice is copied from.

The Secret Language of Relationships: Your Complete Personology Guide

to Any Relationship with Anyone (A Joost Elffers Production)

i was only recently given a copy,

• Hello Captain,

First of all, thank you so much for doing this. My birthdate is July 31, 1965 and my man's birthdate is April 14, 1963? So, what do you think?

Thanks very much, have a wonderful day!

• irishgirl2010...

wether he copies it from a book or not is actually irrelevant here.

1. he never claimed that this information he provides, is specifically his words and he is not trying to publish it as material for any monetary purposes/noteriety etc.

2. being that most of us don't have this book, we are happy to receive this information from him (wether it is from him or he copied it from a book)

He took the time to unselfishly and without any charge of any type to provide us all with this information.

He gave us his time and some insight ....where is the crime in that???

So since you now have this book, maybe you would like to offer the same wonderful service that the captain provides us all with so unselfishly 🙂

Maybe you could start with torgirl44....

Just a thought.

Take care 🙂

• Help me!!! I'm in love, he loves me for sure, but I just don't know what to do. We are both married.

He is Taurus (Capricorne) born on May,16.1958.

I'm Capricorne (Scorpio) born on January, 07.1959.

His wife is Gemini, and my husbant is Aries.

Do we have future together?

• ever heard of internet plagiarism??? google it! the book is available on amazon and i dont wish to get sued, thanks for the suggestion!

• Captain! I was wondering if you could tell me what the chemistry would be like between myself who is a scorpio and another scorpio that has been in my life for about 4 months.

My birthday is Novemeber 5th 1986 and his birthday is November 9th 1982.

I would greatly appreciate your insight, you could definately make a career out of your abilities in the area of astrology. You seem to be naturally gifted.

Thanks again,

Realeyez

• Greetings Captain,

I hppe everything's going good for you.

I'd appreciate it if you could analyse the same guy I've mentioed to you before on a romantic, friendship, emotinal, and sexual combatibily please. You gave me the impression that it would be a bad idea to ge involvded with him. He makes me feel so passionately. I wish I knew the way he makes me feel, I wish he actually gived a shit.

Anyway..

His; May 3rd, 1992

Mine; Febraury 19th, 1994

Any help, please?

• Hey Piscesgirl4life,

Maybe I might help you.

Your relationship compatibility reading is:

I am Pisces, My Lover is Taurus

Lucky for you, Taurus are sensuous, earthy, practical, and great in bed. They adore your nurturing, visionary qualities and are inspired by your love of helping others.

One small problem may be that Taurus are quite materialistic and you most definitely are not. An earth sign, Taurus like to have and hold the fruits of their labors. Pisces get the greatest joy from creativity and philanthropy, so you might not understand why your Taurus instinctively amasses wealth, objects and toys. However, Taurus' drive to build a good nest egg will be good for your future, for Pisces don't usually place much emphasis on such things.

For Pisces, love is ethereal and spiritual. For a Taurus, being in love means making love -- a lot. Taurus emphasize the power of touch but do not necessarily have a strong spiritual experience when making love. This puzzles you, for your approach is so different. But as long as you feel your partner loves you deeply, and this is not just a "roll in the hay" for him or her, your relationship will work out fine. Casual sex offends your deep sensibilities and snuffs out your spiritual ardor. But Taurus take their time making love, enjoying the experience with all their senses, so compatibility could be very strong between you. You may even enjoy their possessive streak - "to have and to hold" is something Taurus take literally.

Taurus will remain loyal, steadfast, reliable, and true blue. As a Pisces, this may be the one quality you value over all others.

Good Luck

• Irishgirl2010, please check your facts before you accuse someone of something or you yourself could be in trouble for libel. Plagiarism is (as Sagiqueen said) when someone steals someone else's work to claim it as their own and/or profits from it. I have done neither and in fact have always said that my astrology and numerology reports come from several other named sources, which has helped the further sale of these books.

The psychic readings are all my own.

Sorry if the idea of sharing information with others offends you.

• Can anyone who posted while I was away on holidays please repost your request if you are still around and still wanting a reply?

• aqua blu here tell me little about man 3/25/66 just broke up with him , am i reading this right to let go, will he come back into my life? thanks so much and welcome back to you.

• Aquablu, I need both of your birthdates for the report.

• thankyou ,

3/13/62 and 3/25/66

• Aquablu, this matchup is more compatible for companionship than for marriage. The pattern in this relationship is for information or insight to come to light suddenly and sometimes shockingly. Neglected issues will often brew until they burst forth, either in a dramatic flash of realization or simply as a gradually emerging truth. A lack of awareness is typical here, so it is not uncommon for you two to be buffeted by outside events. This can create growth in the relationship but can also endanger it. Attempts at greater consciousness could smooth out some of the shock waves.

Should you two fall in love, you can keep going for a long time before awakening to the contradictions in your relationship. Your friend has an inextinguishable need for independence, and any binding of his energies to your needs and demands will become increasingly strained as the months or years go by. You on the other hand are not known for making realistic partner choices and may fail to comprehend how dependent you have become on your partner, perhaps needing to be needed. You may go through a psychological crisis when he at last asserts himself. Having gone this far to free himself, he is unlikely to slip back into his old role pattern or return to an intimate relationship with you. Your friend is extrememly sensitive to being talked down to or babied which you have a tendency to do. His rebellion was inevitable. Marriage then is not recommended here.

Friendship is possible but not an openhearted one characterized by a sharing of deep feelings. It's more likely to be a companionship based on common activities, perhaps involving a love of adventure, collecting or performance. You have a flamboyant side that can meld with your friend's energies, as long as competition for the attention of other friends or family does not get out of hand.

• Hi Captain,

I think I could marry his this man! However, we have some issues between us that we need to overcome. What do you think?

My bday: Jan 21, 1981

His: Aug. 23, 1970

Thank you!

• Hi Captain,

Could u kindly do a love compatibility of the following:

05Mar1976 & 04Nov1987

Thankyou so much!

• Captain! I was wondering if you could tell me what the chemistry would be like between myself who is a scorpio and another scorpio that has been in my life for about 4 months.

My birthday is Novemeber 5th 1986 and his birthday is November 9th 1982.

I would greatly appreciate your insight, you could definately make a career out of your abilities in the area of astrology. You seem to be naturally gifted.

Thanks again,

Realeyez

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• HI there CAPTAIN I would like to know my compatibility analysis plz and ty....my bd is 9/17/90 and hers is 5/5/90