Compatibility analysis

• Hi Captain - this is a very kind offer you have made. I know it takes time and it is appreciated. Would you please see if there is anything more than a great friendship I have with this Libra man. I am 12/2/70 (9:25AM) he 10/13/70 (time ?) both NY. Again very kind of you to share your talents!

🙂

• Hi Captain - this is a very kind offer you have made. I know it takes time and it is appreciated. Would you please see if there is anything more than a great friendship I have with this Libra man. I am 12/2/70 (9:25AM) he 10/13/70 (time ?) both NY. Again very kind of you to share your talents!

🙂

• Thank you, thank you, thank you, Captain! Appreciate all of the insight. You hit the nail right on the head.

• Hi captain. This is a romantic relationship. Mine is 3-19-1964 and his 5/26/1966

Thanks

• TheCaptain:

If ya find something confusing as regard posts by BenteStoker and CharmedWitchBente is it because I am one and the same. BenteStoker is the one I use at work ACCIDENTALLY. My bad.

I prefer CWB name LOL

Just so you dont get confused.

• Hi Captain:

His- 30/ April/1961- 11:21am

Me - 28/November/1964 -6:47 pm

Both NY

Thank you for the offer... Im crazy about him.

Saggirl

• PLEASE NOTE Correction his 10/13/79

Hi Captain - this is a very kind offer you have made. I know it takes time and it is appreciated. Would you please see if there is anything more than a great friendship I have with this Libra man. I am 12/2/70 (9:25AM) he 10/13/70 (time ?) both NY. Again very kind of you to share your talents!

🙂

• Please do keep me in mind Captain, that is the one thing that feels truly missing in my life. And thank you so much for giving of yourself so fully to this forum. It must be overwhelming to receive so many requests....at the same time it shows how many of us there are who are searching for "The One".

Blessings!

LeoBella

• Hi, just picked up on this thread... if you are still reading can I put forward my dates.

Me - 13 Aug 1956 (lost and confused in my own world)

Man friend - 30 Aug 59 (who I really like but is having issues with other women)

Husband - 4 Sept 52 (being right ratbag to me - financially and emotionally)

I have started to pick up my studies in astrolgy again - so still very new/beginner in this field and welcome the chance to follow anothers opinion.

Love to all, Carole

• Hi Captain.have a problem trying to narrow to one for a serious relationship. They all have some good in them to bad i couldn't take all the good and put into one. If you could tell me which

one would be a better match to me.my birthdate 4/30/60.

1. 12/27/57

2. 01/15/63

3. 06/26/56

notice the cancer is in 3rd. place moody don't know if i could handle it.

number 2 is great if you know what i mean just don't know about a relationship with him.I do feel drawn to him for some unknown reason.

1 I like but has a lot of baggage don't know if I want to deal with it.

Haven't had much luck in my life with relationships would like to get one right before I leave this planet. If you could help at all

thank you

• Thank you Captain for your reading. It was very interesting to read. Am i right in thinking that this relationship may work if we were to take things slowly...as in we are friends now and would like to make it more, may be in the new year when things are more settled..we are very open and communicate well at the moment but you have this as an issue...we both have issues with trust and feel we would be good together or at least have fun finding out 🙂

Thank you again for your time xx love and light xx

• Captain thanks for your reply.

Im reading it as the relationship may work if the effort is there, comunication being the key, please correct me if im wrong!! We are 'close friends' at the moment and are thinking in the new year we may take it a step further. Is it worth trying do you think? or would we be losing a beautiful friendship in the process?

• Hi Captain - any chance u can check mine 31st jan 83 and his is 27th dec 1981 please? will it ever improve, or its now broken for good? thankyou

• Hey Captain, spot on about the relationship. Thank you so much for your words.

• Thank you so much Captain. I feel a very accurate report and it certainly has put my mind at ease. I will lighten up and stop thinking so much into things and have faith. I will also express myself more to him so he has a better understanding of me and hopefully our relationship can move forward.

Thanks you again

• Yessir.

• I was born on 4/14/1992, she was born on 11/13/1994. Thanks Captain!

• Hi Captain. You are very generous to do this for the many people on this site. Thank you in advance. 🙂

My birthday is: December 6th, 1992

hers is: May 21st, 1991

• Hi Capt,

I realized that I gave you the incorrect dob for one of my guys, the corrected date is 8/18/61. I have been reading some of the other readings you have given, they are really awesome and very detailed. You are very gifted, and you have so many requests. Don't forget to rest and recharge yourself, this takes a lot out of you. As everyone has said, thank you for giving so generously of your time and sharing your gifts with the people in here. Much love and light to you.

• Hi The Captain,

Can you please do my compatibility reading too?

My bday is April 2, 1965, he was born Oct 03, 1968.

Thanks you very much for this offer.

More power!