Compatibility analysis

• Oh... 😞 i see... Hmmm..

He's someone i really really really love...and we're dating...but its not working out,. Sigh...thanks though 🙂

How about this guy.. April 5 1988?..

Keke...sorry for asking for another reading. Hope you dont mind ><"

• Captain: I have told the person in my current relationship about how I am and what I need. He doesn't get it. To put it as simple as possible, as a Gemini, I do suit the qualities to the very "T."

But yet, I have so many layers that even I complicate myself and it doesn't suit a Gemini very well. I NEED time alone-alot of it. I know myself inside out and when I try to tell the man I am involved with, he replies with something completely off the subject or he just totally misses the point with some lame joke. I need stimulation, deep intellectual talks, and passion. I have tried to leave and he cries to me and makes me feel so guilty. So anyway, I read your last reply....too late I guess. I asked my Scorpio man if he had a girlfriend and he said he did, and I told him how I felt about hime. I also asked him why he did not reciprocate the same feelings even when he obviously flirted with me and was attracted to me, and he said the main reason was b/c I was his patient. Then I said, so if I were to NOT be your patient anymore, does that mean you would give us a try? His response? "You are too funny." Captain, I felt so stupid and foolish. He then said he believed in exclusivity and was going to be faithful with the one he was with. He also said he didn't want me to stop being his patient either. I told him I would consider it but will probably find another doctor.

I get it, he just isn't that into me. But why flirt so obviously, ask me such personal (very personal questions), gaze at me in the eye, and compliment me if he is in a relationship. That is so misleading. Anyway, even with the supposed "man of my dreams" rejection, I still want out of this other relationship. Please advise me on how I can leave without causing too much turmoil.

Thank you so much for your time and I will "give up" on the Scorpio man I am so crazy about. I just thought being honest with your feelings was the way to be. I guess not.

Gem32

• Gem32, i'm afraid you saw what you wanted to see in this Scorpion man. He is concerned and helpful to everyone (after all, he is a doctor) - it was not flirting, at least not as he sees it.

With the other guy, you will have to be firm, honest and upfront with him and tell him that you are not compatible, that you are looking for different things in a relationship. Don't let guilt sway you - you have nothing to feel guilty about. You were just not suitable for each other. At least by breaking up, you are both free to find the right partner.

• 🙂

Me: 5 September 1985

His: 4 September 1982

• Miyukii, this works best for friendship. The relationship's highs are heavenly but its lows are abysmal. Especially in a love affair, ecstatic highs will do little to make either of you feel secure. This is a relationship that is motivated more by want than by need, and it will continue only as long as both of you desire each other. One unfavourable incident may be enough to discourage you two fair-weather lovers. Marriage is also unlikely to endure until death do you part. The levels of stress and impatience and the lack of even moderate behaviour rule out any type of love relationship here.

The best partners for you Miyukii were born -

LOVE AFFAIR (short-term relationship)

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2, and also week of April 11 - April 18: good for sex more than love)

• Leo (week of August 11 - August 18)

• Libra (week of Oct 11 - Oct 18)

• Scorpio (week of Nov 3 - Nov 11)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of Dec 19 - Dec 25)

• Aquarius (week of Jan 23 - Jan 30)

• Pisces (week of Feb 23 - March 2, and also week of March 11 - March 18)

MARRIAGE (longterm relationship)

• Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24)

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10)

• Virgo (week of Sept 11 - Sept 18)

• Sagittarius (week of Dec 11 - Dec 18)

• Capricorn (week of Dec 26 - Jan 2, and also week of Jan 10 - Jan 16)

• TenaciousVirgo:

Astrology predicts difficulty here in a love relationship. You both will find it hard to share on a personal level. It's fortunate then that your need to share may not be so great to begin with - but you two can still make life extraordinarily tough for each other. You both tend to react poorly when a lot of demands are made on you, yet you are quite demanding with each other. You can have a great time together, however, particularly since you both love to laugh. But even here you must curb your tendency to make fun of each other, which can send both your self-esteem into a nose dive. Paradoxical and hard to figure though you can be as individuals, you two complex people may not be half as difficult to fathom as your relationship with each other is.

The textbook analysis of this relationship could be encyclopedic in length and depth. This combination's rarity is easily understandable - you both might be found in the same field, company, family or social group, but you seldom remain under the same roof. It isn't so much that you are incapable of doing so as that, if given the choice, you prefer not to do so. In some ways, you two are well suited to each other, since you both maintain rigorous standards that few but yourselves will be able to live up to. You are also likely to share a high level of intellectual interaction and an interest in anything requiring a lot of expertise. One way you two differ is in your insecurities and fears - your partner wants to be adored, to the point where he can scare people and opportunities away because they don't satisfy him. He fears being ignored but must develop the capacity to love without fear. Whereas you can have an issue about being thought sex*y as well as smart. At times you may feel you are a person of high morals who however has naughty or immoral thoughts - and this can conflict and bother you. You may also have difficulties dealing successfully wih money. What you most want is to merge with someone else's energy and feel mutual empowerment, and you are looking for total permanent commitment with a dependable life partner. You want someone to take care of all your material needs while you take care of his emotional needs - or vice versa. What your partner most wants is to be in total control of his whole life, including his love life. He feels out of control dealing with emotions. But he can never control situations and other people enough to feel that it's safe to be himself and to be vulnerable. So at some point he must let go of control and just take a chance and let people know the truth of who he is and how he really feels - his insecurities, fears of rejection and abandonment, and feelings of inadequacy. Only when he risks showing others who he truly is, will he take charge of himself on a deeper level..

As a couple, you have a way of being misunderstood that defies analysis. There is something so enigmatic in your relationship that even in the simplest, most common daily tasks a kind of mystery clouds your motives, actions, and goals. One reason that misinterpretations abound is perhaps because you both specialize in sending mixed signals. Your love affair, marriage or friendship can be as confusing to you yourselves as to other people, since you are unable to view each other or your relationship objectively. The two of you do best when focusing on anything standing concretely outside your relationship. Best advice is to not take yourselves too seriously, and to try to enjoy rather than over-analyse your relationship. Beware of sending mixed messages, and a bit less mystery would help. So communicate openly and honestly if you want this relationship to go deeper and have longevity.

• Wow. That was extremely helpful and informative Captain, thank you. I didn't know I was sending mixed messages, though. I guess I just don't know how to connect with him. I like him, and certain things you said kind of made me sad, not gonna lie. I really want to connect with him, maybe it's because I have a thing with wanting to "save" people. He seems like he's still fighting demons from his past and I really want to help him because I've overcome a lot. I will just be my true self, hopefully encouraging him to do the same. Any direction on how to help him open up?

• TenaciousVirgo, that is a good idea about being your true self to encourage him. The more open you can be with him, hopefully it will mean he can relax and be himself. Be careful about being too critical or judgmental with him however - a Virgo failing - especially when (and if) he confides in you. In the case of mixed messages, it might be a good idea that when you have a heart-to-heart with him, you ask him for feedback about what you said so that you can be sure he got the right message. And you can do that too to make sure you know exactly what he means.

• Will do. He's asked to see me tomorrow night so I will try to discuss my feelings with him and ask about his, we'll see what happens. Thanks again. 🙂

• Hello The Captain,

Thank you for your offer. Mine is March 25,1954. His is September 2, 1963.

Arieslost

• Arieslost, the two of you have completely different approaches to life, with you acting by intuition and impulse and your partner tending to be more structured and logical. Faced with an upcoming event or challenge, he will plan things out to the last detail, while you tend to fly by the seat of your pants. This can work well in business together or as co-workers but in more intimate settings, your energies can clash. Both a love affair and marriage can be undermined by your partner's emotional problems and by your inability to deal with them. When he sinks into a depression (perhaps caused by feeling rejected, unloved, or ignored by you), there may be little that either of you can constructively do. His nervous instability can unsettle your positive, breezy attitude, leaving both of you a bit unsteady and lacking the confidence to cope with any crisis that may arise. Even a friendship between you will demand an emotional investment that neither of you may be prepared to make. This relationship usually lacks either sexual or financial reward. The differences between you are such that the relationship may become wholly involved with seeking out a basis of understanding between you - an effort that may not receive much reward. In the end, you may be just too unalike to ever really bond.

• Captain!!!

Thank you so much for the list!!

Really really appriciate it.

And thanks for the advice, 🙂

Love you !

Miyukii.

• Captain, you are probably right about the whole thing. The first 2 years I didn't never noticed him, then all of a sudden, it is like I just snapped and started liking him. But some of the comments he made like calling me "hot" in some of our txt message exchanges and saying he loved my high heels, and other things gave me the impression he was interested or at least attracted.

Anyway, thank you so much for the advice. You are right. Neither one is the one for me.

: (

• Gem32, it's often the times we are not looking for love that we tend to find it. Keep busy with other interests and activities so that you don't give off a 'desperate and dateless' vibe. Predators and abusers can smell that sort of thing a mile off.

• Also Gem32, the Scorpion man was just trying to make you feel better - he is a doctor after all - and he didn't realize you would take his compliments quite so personally.

• I would love a report if you would. 🙂

Me (female) May 15, 1971

Him June 13, 1966

I was born at 4:20 am if that matters though I have no idea when he was born.

Thanks in advance.

• Sweetgem29, this works best for a friendship. In the best-case scenario, the extreme need for freedom here will apply to the relationship itself rather than to either of you. The worst case scenario is that one of you will be unable to resist the lure of greener pastures. Together you two may yearn to break through limitations of time and space, and even succeed in doing so. You both will resist all forms of constriction, definition, repression, and dominance. Absolute freedom is difficult to maintain within a love relationship, however, and this one is no exception. Thus, a friendship is more realistic here. The absence of sexual passion, jealousy, and possessive attitudes in a friendship will lessen internal conflict, while the two of you will be able to act together dynamically in a variety of activities, whether in a social, outdoor or creative setting.

Marriage here will usually be unsuccessful, especially if children are involved. The patience and domestic skills necessary to make a close and stable family life feasible are not usually forthcoming in this relationship. If you two give yourselves over to travel, on the other hand, periodically changing jobs, careers or residences (which will suit your partner more than you) - in short, constantly seeking new experiences and horizons, or believing you can if you want to - then the marriage may be mutually satisfying, as long as it keeps on changing. The combination of financial skills and social abilities here will greatly aid in such innovative endeavours. But should you want to settle down Sweetgem, you may find your partner keeps moving on regardless.

• That was fast Captain! thanks!

I will digest this. 🙂

• Hello,

I'd love a compatibility analysis if you have time! Thank you in advance. My birthday is Jan. 17; his is July 28. Thanks so much!

-Lala

• Whoops, sorry -- his is JUNE 28, not July 28!