Compatibility analysis

• thanks a lot. it also made it very clear that sun sign compatibility in general is not the ultimate compatibility profile. is it so? can compatibility calculations be more specific?

• For better astrological compatibility analysis, you would have to compare whole charts together. But in the end, a good relationship depends on understanding, communication, and compromise.

• yes, that is true of course. again, don't sun signs features and other planets influence the ways you see these things?

• Dear Captain, thanks so much for starting this wonderful thread, and thank you again for taking the time to do this! 🙂

Just needed to know what your insight is!

My Birthdate: March 28th, 1966, His November 30th, 1967.

Thank you!

• Mindconfused, yes, if it is an astrological report.

• Lissette89, this relationship works best of all for friendship. The intensity of the passion in a love affair can lead to early burnout. After some ecstatic highs, particularly in the bedroom, you two may experience a gradual falling off of intensity. Often such a love relationhsip will settle into an easier friendship, with both of you making fewer demands and being less anxious and restrictive than when in a romantic situation.

Together you have an easy compatibility and excellent prospects for staying friends for a long while. You can usually open up your secret side to each other in a way you cannot do with other people. A marriage can work here but it will tend to be grow more friendly than passionate after a while - if this suits you, then that's fine. The relationship's catalyst and focus will be on the area of thought, so that it produces an intelligence far surpassing that of each partner individually. Ideas about ethics and far-reaching philosophical speculations characterise this matchup. It is also marked by an unaffected youthfulness and rewarding, sympathetic intimacy.

• Sigh, thanks Captain, good to know!!! will have to ponder on this one!!!

Again, Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!! 🙂

• hi my boyfriends bd is 5/5/81 mine is 6/28/81 i would like to know if this is going to go anywhere thanks a million.

• Dear Captain, how can i get an astrological report? would it base on my date of birth?

• Hi Captain, I am just getting into astrology, I saw you had posted in another thread dates good for friendship, affairs, marriage. I was wondering if you could do that for me. My birth date it 26 April 1991 (born 14:04) Thank you very much it is greatly appreciated.

• Mindconfused, there are many free websites that will calculate your natal chart if you search for them. Yes, astrology is based on birthdates.

• Kateyez411, this relationship does work well for marriage as long as you two can get past jealousy, some lack of communication, and rejecting attitudes. At its best, this matchup can be original, nurturing and protective provided you both stay open and try to settle your differences without arguing. Traditional rules of conduct will never govern this relationship - it will want to develop its own value system. This will give it a great deal of integrity. Indeed this relationship is likely to have an honourableness that both of you value and even idealize, helping to make it quite long-lasting. Marriage or a love affair can flourish here. You both share an appreciation for exotic and unusual people, places and things - resulting in perhaps a collection of objects from faraway lands or friendships with other couples who elsewhere are not always appreciated or understood. Your partner's need to nurture and protect those whom the world has treated badly surfaces in this relationship. You meanwhile will enjoy trying to make his life more comfortable and secure, especially through the energy invested in the home base. Together you can strengthen your bond by exploring your common interest in psychology, art and music or nature. Given this relationship's full palette of emotional expression, sympathy, kindness, love and understanding will probably find fertile ground here. Good feelings are likely to dominate if you ensure that ordinary matters (as well as the unusual or unconventional) are given attention and conservative views are not automatically rejected.

• Aiwass, your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo/Virgo (week of Aug 19 - Aug 25)

• Scorpio (week of Oct 26 - Nov 2)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of Jan 17 - Jan 22)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

MARRIAGE

• Aries (week of April 3 - April 10)

• *Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 25 and also week of April 25 -May 2: good for marriage and work)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Cancer (week of July 11 - July 18)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius (weeks of November 25 - December 10)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Capricorn (week of January 10 - January 16)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7 and also week of February 8 - February 15: better for late marriage)

FRIENDSHIP

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 -March 24)

• Cancer (weeks of June 25 - July 10)

• Leo (week of July 26 - August 2)

• Virgo (weeks of September 3 - September 18)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

** Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25: good for work and friendship)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

WORK

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2)

• Aries ( week of April 11 - April 18: good for community work)

• *Taurus (week of April 25 -May 2: good for marriage and work)

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2)

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25 and also week2 of August 3 - August 18)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2 )

• Libra ( week of October 3 - October 10: good for team/club membership, and also week of October 11 - October 18)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

** Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25: good for work and friendship)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of February 16 - February 22)

• Hello Captain,

Can you please let give me a compatibility reading for me and a guy i met on a dating website.

Do you see us as becoming a couple in the near future, or is someone else on the horizon for me soon? my Birthdate is Nov. 5, 1958 (Scorpio) ; his is somewhere between sept. 23-30, 1968 (Libra). Any insight would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance!

• Aznaluvzu, I need his exact birthdate for comparison.

• Can you tell about compatibility this friends 🙂

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo320/nensilovepink/synastry.gif

• Hello Captain,

I would like a compatibility reading, my birthdate is Feb 18, 1958 and his is June 26, 1976. We met on the internet and have not met in person as of yet. We do live 5 hours from each other. Do you see us meeting anytime soon and will it progress into something more then friends. Thank you in advance. It is nice of you to do this for others.

Love and Light

• Nency, I don't read birth charts. I need the birthdates.

• what is analysis for this Male 18- 10- 1947 and female 2-12-1961 Thank you!

• ok...7/9/1991 & 12/03/1992 🙂