Will someone please do a reading for me?

• There are so many wonderful and gifted people here, I am reaching out to anyone who will do a reading for me. My birthday is July 28, 1961. Currently, I am surrounded by legal and financial turmoil. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for the reply. I always remember a line from a song,from years ago; We'll come back alive, cuz only the strong survive.

• I see a sign that says "NO FEAR". This is a hard one as I see you surrounded by a circle of people--you in the center trying to get out but they are shoulder to shoulder and all smiling some extending their hands as if to help but everytime you reach back their faces change and go dark and then change back. When you are calm you see the good people smiling and when you are afraid the faces turn dark--who do you trust? Your problems are both personal yet universal---these hard times have shaken many of us to open our eyes to what truelly matters--to learn to live in the moment! It's hard to smell the roses when we are busy feeling scared and trapped. Spirit says all seeds planted now will harvest in six months and that will be your turning point and you will start feeling like your finally "getting ahead" The legal stuff will come to a head within the next three months. Things will go up and down--saved one day then struck down the next--a wild ride yes but it will be shortlived. In the end you will see that the fear of losing everything was worse than the reality. Spirit says "what they going to do--take away your birthday?" Bottom line advice--NO FEAR. Resist spending too much energy in your head worrying. It absolutely makes no difference in the outcome and can cause illness and attract the vultures who pray on the desperate. Make the extra effort to laugh more--watch your favorite funniest movies.You will see the better options in a more positive frame of mind--take the right hand--and be lead out of the circle you feel trapped in right now.

• I appreciate the advice. Showing NO FEAR in the face of great adversity is certainly something I can do, but my spouse has much to fear, recently the stress has caused him to be hospitalized and have a stent placed in one of his coronary arteries.He is a pisces. What I need is for the parties involved to speak the truth, which they probably will not do because of the consequences they would face.

• Dear Leogirl, I will do a mini reading for you. Do not provide so much information to someone who is going to read for you,they can look up alot in a astrology book according to birth date.

You also told them you were having finacial problems & legal problems...what are they going to tell you? You gave them everything they needed....do not provide so much info !!!

Ok , I read by energy and what i pick up from a person..so bare with me..My readings are about 85% accurate and i always tell ppl to apply what is said for up to 6-8 months when I do a reading...(which means that it may happen within that time frame).

Ok lets begin your mini reading: Yu will recieve a very upsetting message.Be careful who you tell personal things to,you have a spy amongst your family & friends who is backstabbing yu now.t rust yur instincts always. Change is happening around yu, big changes. be optimistic-view any sertbacks as challenges. This will provide yu with the opportunity to grow where growth is needed within yu. Yu must grow in order to move into the future & learn lessons.

Hardwork will bring just rewards where money is concered. Do not give up- ... things will get better money wise,keep trying and never give up. I am being shown changes again, this time it has to do with a boyfriend or mate.They have a journey in front of them.Someone who loves you or has feeling of affection for you is going away from you.A phase is ending in yur life someone who has been suffering will now be able to release from the negative events & be able to relish the freedom to make a fresh start.

I am shown that your legal matters will turn out in yur favour. There is a divorce happening and the settlement is going to be slow coming but it will come. Yu are going to recieve news about traveling & money.news also about your work, a possible promotion . A child will share some news with you regarding something there passionate about and yu need to listen and hear this.

Turning points may lead to a more spiritual life.You must do some soul searching deep within.Yu will sacrfice something in order to move forward with yur life. Remember to be positive have faith about the future and a new outlook will be formed regarding your future . Sometimes things seem hopeless and its not the siutation, its all about how one handles the situation...Focus on the good, stay focused, believe & have faith. What you secretly desire will transpire for you..

Ok this concludes your reading..Plz do not take this lightly, I do not normally do this for ppl .I felt you needed to hear things will be ok and the cards have shown that..Good luck in your future endevours.

Warmest Regards,

LadyKat/Canada

• Thanks LadyKat..Obviously I am a bit new to this, but in hindsight, yes I gave WAY to much info.

I can usually see through "textbook" type responses, but you have given me an insight into something intersting, i will definately not take anything for granted and always stand my ground.

Brightest Blessings

• love the interpretations

• Actually I find that a bit of information helps me to get more. I like people to be specific about what their problems are so that I have something to dig my psychic 'teeth' into. Anything too vague rarely helps me. Also someone who volunteers information is more easily read because they are open as opposed to someone who is closed and fearful of being tricked and pulls their security blanket tightly around them.

Leogirl, your life lesson is about learning to trust more, not less.

• For some reason, I am seeing the TV show "LA Law" in my mind - perhaps there will be some drama surrounding the case. I don't feel a lot of truth being told but one of the people involved is going to have a serious health problem that will remove them from causing further trouble. Your husband should get right away from this for his health. I also see a baby christening.

• I am reaching out to anyone who will do a reading for me. There are lots of things happening around me in my home town and several changes appear to be coming in my life within the next 6 months. My birthday is August 28, 1956.

• Your numerology indicates 2010 is a 3 personal year for you. This year wants to expand your life and draw opportunity to your awareness. It brings increased activity and a strong desire to express. Enthusiasm moves into the picture. You may find yourself quite busy with more social interaction. Seeds can be planted in the hearts and minds of those around you. If you become confused by too many directions, pick the one that excites you the most as joy is a key ingredient in the inherent energies of a Three Personal Year. Expression and creativity are really highlighted.

The influence in this current year is one of sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. (A good year for aspiring politicians!) It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

Look for ways to contribute and interact in the world by becoming an example of your personal mission. This is a time for the sharing yourself with others. You are meant to extend your unique expression more into the world.

Network with others in areas where you have interests. You never know where the contacts you make will lead you. Be positive and optimistic as you plant seeds for your future.

Join a club or take a class. Comingle with others and make new friends. Improve your social life. Find ways to fill yourself with inspiration. Add some pleasure to your life, especially if you have been lacking this type of nurturing energy.

Find new ways to express yourself or further develop your creativity. There are many things you can do. Here are some possibilities to stimulate your imagination: Audiotape your voice by reading a story or singing a song. Write a poem, story, or even a series of stories. Dabble in art; perhaps make a collage. Listen to some new kinds of music. Take a voice class. Join a group where you can practice public speaking. Basically, find fun and enjoyable ways to express yourself that bring new levels of confidence.

Share your enthusiasm. We all have something that interests us that we like to share with others. Teach someone something you are good at or enjoy doing. It is important to reach out into the world and share yourself in your Three Personal Year.

Create a new affirmation for yourself with a focus on expressing. Remember to keep your affirmations "present tense active." An example is: "The more I express who I am, the more love I receive," or, "As I am expressing what makes me happy, others naturally support my dreams."

Acknowledge the beauty of nature. Spend some time examining the abundance that lies in nature. Look for ways that abundance is also expressed in your life. Since a Three Personal Year wants to expand your sense of possibility, nature is a natural teacher.

Contribute something you create to a friend, loved one, or worthy cause. Volunteer work is ideal, because it not only adds happiness to your life, it also contributes to the lives of others.

Notice how the momentum of the last two years is beginning to bud into a new foundation in your life. This year's expressive expansion will help you build a solid foundation in your coming Four Personal Year.

• Thanks and much appreciation for the reading, Captain!! I also humbly appreciate all the details for they are so on target with the foundation that has been built within the past few years!

• Captain,

Thank you for the reply. So sorry i did not respond sooner, I have not been on lately. I sincerely appreciate all who have responded to my situation. Only time will tell if the real truth will come out.

Brightest Blessings,Kath aka Leogirl