Dear friends, New here, offering my gratitude and service

• Hello Marcus.

First off, thank you so very much for offering these readings. Your heart is full of love and light to extend this service to us. May you continued to be blessed with the light and love from the Universe.

I would like to know what the near future holds in store for me with career and romance. I've had much troubles in these areas in the past, and, though I do try and change it, a little guidance would be welcome. I realize you are bombarded with questions at the moment, so please do not feel rushed.

Thank you again.

Light and Love,

SecretSarah

• i would be interested in the number2 type reading please if you can send details of fee required ect. regards and blessings

• Marcus, thank you for the generous offer of a reading. it seems there are quite a few posts so when you can get to it I would love a reading. Normally I would ask what you see for me with regard to love but i just got some very bad test results so i guess my question is will all turn out ok, what do you see for my health. Life is upside down and so really anything you can tell me would be great. Love, light and joy. Good you are going to school, good luck on your studies.

• Greetings and a very warm welcome to you Marcus. I am also recently new to this site and I have been lucky enough to meet some pretty amazing people, such as yourself. Everytime I read the post of people who have special gifts and use them to help others it is just awe inspiring. I just want to thank you for your offer and that it is greatly appreciated. I always leave this site feeling enlightened and good. Thanks to everyone.

I know you have many post but I believe the reading you give is worth the wait. I am supposed to be moving in May to be with my husband. He has told me that he is trying to get a second job to help while we are seperated. So I guess my question is will everything work out for the better by the end of May for us. My DOB is 4/1/1976 and his is 9/25/1982. Thank you again and may everyone here be blessed!

• HELLO MARCUS , THIS IS SOO NICE OF YOU TO READINGS FOR FREE IVE BEEN TRYING FOR A LONG TIME TO GET A READING . I BEEN FEELING LIKE IVE BEEN HAVING BAD LUCK IN ALL PARTS OF MY LIFE , UNEMPLOYED SINCE FEB , IVE HAD HEALTH PROBLEMS , THE MAN THAT I IN LOVE WITH BROKE UP WITH ME , AND I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS HAUNTING ME , I KNOW THAT YOU SAID ONLY ONE READING AND I DO UNDERSTAND SO WHAT EVER DRAWS YOU TO HELP ME I WILL BE VERY HAPPY JUST TO GET SOME UNDERSTANDING ABOUT ANY PART OF MY LIFE ..AGAIN THANK YOU . IM HAPPY FOR YOU FOR GOING TO SCHOOL AND GOD BLESS YOU . MY B-DAY IS 6/28/57

• Marcus, just so you know, I keep reading and rereading what you wrote for me, and I keep seeing and learning more and more. Thank you very much for giving me better insight into my life and for giving me hope, focus and direction. Thank you.

• Marcus,

I understand why you felt the need to with hold some information in my reading as I understand I have been living in fantasy land with unrealistic expectations and deluding myself in many ways.

I just wanted to apologise for wasting your time with my reading, but thank you again for your time and energy. :-))

• Dear friends,

thank you all for your comments. I will have to hold on on the readings because i am currently travelling for the weekend. I am going to Paris with my girlfriend for a short weekend trip 🙂

If any of you are there just holler 🙂

I will get back to the readings once i get back the time and will endeavor to do 2 a day.

BTW, does anyone know if the forum has any policy against posting e-mail addresses or websites?

@ Darkness Angel: Indeed many many layers of meaning can be discerned. Im glad I could have helped 🙂

@ Wenchie: Its not my domain to tell you what can or cannot be achieved since it is all possible and there is always hope. But again, pick up a bee in kindness..... There are certain things we cannot control 🙂 I am glad you found the meaning i was conveying. I have to be subtle at times with my readings so I don't severely affect another and at times I have to be harsh, so I can affect another 🙂

Thank you all my friends, I am loving every moment that I have spent here

God Bless

Love and Light

• i would like a reading I am also new here : I will ask yes/or.no ?s ok will my daughter live and be healthy a, happy, get full custody her oldest daughter and the other grandmother who think the child was sent to her thr my daugher totally out of my daughter life her bod 2/07/84 her daughter 3/22/08 the other child 7/31/09 a short? for me will mike call me and will we get back together after all these yrs we are soulmates been apart for over 30+yr recently been talking share a child +3 grandchildren he did not raise with me he is the love of my life, that you for sharing your wonderfulo gift with us my many blessin g be bestoled up you may peace always favor your sword blessed be child

• i forgot to give you my dob which is 08/02/57 iam on the east and mike dob is 05/05/55 he is currently in new mexico he has had many failed marriages since we were both told lies that caused us not to be together now we both know the truth so i hopfull that your answer is we shall be together soon in this life again ( I recently located him but I do all the calling cause of his phone plan and the time differecence but he could at least leave a voice mail for me during his free phone time he kept a book we wrote together 30+yrs ago I do not have a copy of and a painting I did ( i was just told I drew it on his desk lol ) I had totally forgot about it ! He know I been really sick but I want him to come for me because he loves me and wants me he always said i made all his dreams & fanstisy come true lol 1st time I ever really need to be with him I was wanted too all these yrs now there is a great need for some strange reason we have been out of contact for yrs now we not what really going to happen how shoulod I proceed stop calling and wait or what ?

• Marcus, Hope you have a great trip in Paris, sounds wonderful. I forgot to give my DOB it is 26Feb61 and if you answer the love question my only other interest is 10Jun64 but we are not together now. Of course if you get anything on my health condition let me know. Light, love, joy

• Hi Marcus,

This is in addition to my request on page 2, dob 9/22/83 @ 9:07am. Looking forward to your reply soon. THanks!

• Marcus, have a wonderful time in Paris! Love and Laughter to you both! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for your reading Marcus.

Although I have to say I don't believe my interview will fail if I don't change my way of thinking..as the way of thinking you said I have is not like me in the slightest.

I have no fear and I am not plagued by worries.

I thought you would do a tarot or oracle card reading, and I wanted to see if it contrasted with previous readings on the subject I have done, and It did not, I don't relate to much of what you wrote. but the last bit about being thankful is true, I am thankful everyday but on the subject about my career, I shall trust my own intuition.

Thanks anyway and good luck with the rest of your readings.

• Hello Marcus ...

No worries on the delay , I look forward to your reply ;-)..

.Enjoy your weekend away !

Best Regards

Doves46

• dear kezzaa,

Please understand that I expect you to reject the reading 🙂 Its perfectly okay. (This is in the reading as well)

I do not intend to disagree with your opinion for you are always right in understanding the message. Everyone understands what they are supposed to understand at that time. It is said that God Does not burden a soul beyond what it can bare and in that itself is our understanding of what we can understand.

My sincerest and dearest recommendation to you my friend is that you need to cultivate self awareness and I mean this in the most loving way possible. Observe yourself. No one and I mean no one is free from fears, not even the wisest zen masters or the beloved prophet and sages.:)

Also, my dear friend, your original message was :

"please can you tell me what the future is looking like for my career? My interview is in January and My dream come true is dependent on getting it.......I;m so nervous about it

thanks so much. "

From that itself, one can see the fear and nervousness and a dread and a dependance on getting 'everything to be ok'. but the cards that come out never lie for me and the intuition and 'image flashes' I get are very very precise.

My apologies if it didn't work for you. I will continue to endeavour to serve others here who have asked for my humble readings.

In any case, my friend, More power to you and I wish you all the best.!

Let me know how the interview goes and you are free to ask any other questions. If you require resources for interview questions or anything of that sorts, my university library has some ebooks that I can send your way if you would like.

I wish you all the best my friend.

God Bless

Love and Light

• Dear friends,

I am going to create a list of people who would like their readings done. And I'll give them out in order. If you would like to withdraw or clarify your question even further you are welcome to 🙂

I will do 2-3 readings a day once the weekend is over and if I get the time, I'll do a few this weekend as well (My girlfriend might get angry, but I'll try to sneak in some time when she's shopping)

Please note that this work can be very draining on me so please be patient 🙂

I know all of you have been such good and patient folks, but I can sense anxiety building up and people wanting to know the answers now.

So hold on tight and I'll go in order.

God Bless you guys and gals

Marcus

• Dear Marcus,

Welcome! i'am so happy that you joined us,this is a beautiful place,there is alot of love and energy around here.

Yes you will be very busy,but your name is strong and i think you will have no problem handleing it.

it might help if you ask everyone to remember what page they posted on and from time to time just let everyone know what page your up to.

I hope this will help make things go a little smoother for you.

I feel guily for asking but would like to also have a reading,i'm use to waiting,take your time,and it's great that you are going to paris.i live in florida so i can only dream of places like that.

my D-O-B,10/16/1970,Hackensack,new jersey

my boyfriends D-O-B,2/5/1972,mexico city,mexico

My questions are many so it's best to go with,

What do you see,ahead for me?

Again, Welcome and Thank-You for sharing your wonderful gift with us,i'm sending blessings your way.

Peace & Blessings

xoxoxoxo

• Marcus, I know that you are new to the forum and we contribute what we can in the forum. I am not a reader but an Empath and possibly and Indigo. I think I speak for most of us that there is no need to apologize if you are to busy to get to the readings. We appreciate that you are offering to share your gift. You are very busy with school and you deserve to have a break especially when you are doing the readings which can be very draining. Please enjoy your holiday and the time that you have with your lady, we can all wait and are happy to do so. No need to sneak off, take time for yourself and for living life and enjoy. Have fun! Love, light and laughter.