Dear friends, New here, offering my gratitude and service

• Hello Marcus.

Thank you so much for still keeping me in mind for your precious time.

I am thinking I will e mail you my question instead, if that is alright with you? As to my question for my future involes a few other things.

Peace,

Sparklingsoul

• Hello Everyone,

Hope today finds you all doing well. When I come across things that inspire me, are positive & motivational or just make me think, I like to share. So, today I just wanted to share a part of an email I received.

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are.. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.."

Hope you all find as much meaning in these words as I did.

Love & Hugs to all the wonderful people here on tarot 😃

• danr----I have read this before and you have no idea how much I needed to read this again at this very moment. Thank you so much for sharing.

Peace and love.

• Hello Marcus

Thank you for the reading offer.

My D.O.B - 28/01/75.

My question is , do you see a soulmate for me in the near future, the reason being is that I am under a lot of pressure from my parents especially my mom to get married and it is frustrating to the point where I try not to talk to her because everytime we talk it leads to marriage and then we have arguments about it.

I am intuitive as well, I have had dreams which have come true but it's scared me a lot and I have ignored it. Before my grandad past away this year I dreamt that he was bedridden and was going to pass away and a couple of months later it happened exactly that way. There were other dreams which were always about death so I guess that's why I don't want to focus on it. I have had a dream which occurred several times over the last 8yrs, in the dream it is my wedding day and I am not sure who I am marrying but I suddenly realise that I can't go through with it and I have two of my best friends beside me. Here's the funny part, my friend Eva is a policewoman and my friend Priya is a social worker. Eva advises me to go ahead as a lot of money has been spent and it is the logical thing to do while Priya tells me that if I feel it is not right I should not go ahead with it, sort of like the good angel/bad angel theory. I always wake up feeling like it was so very real and have to collect myself and realise that it was just a dream.

Because of all this pressure and the dream, I am afraid that I may end up marrying to please my family, something I do not want to do as I wish to marry my  soulmate, that is if he still is around and hasn't moved on while I was blinded by my ex. I would like to know if I would find my soulmate soon, both the ladies who have given me advice have said I would, it's just that I am feeling kind of desperate as all my friends are married with kids and I am alone, I feel quite pathetic but I am determined to wait for the right person. I just like to know what you see for me.

I thank you again and hope you do really great in your exams.

Love & Light

Gamby

• Opalten ~ you are so very welcome. What a wonderful way to start my day, hearing there was a reason I was guided to "pass on the love that has been given" It makes my heart smile 😃

Hope you have a wonderful day my dear.

Love & Hugs to you!

• danr, thank you for that wonderful post. It was very inspiring. Blessings! 🙂

• Friends, reading coming up shortly for lf24!

Sparkling soul, sure e-mail me.

DanR, thank you for such wonderfully uplifting words.

We are all one!

• Hi Marcus! Did you feel the energy I sent you hon?

• Yes Danr,

That's been my favorites, it's always so uplifting. Thank you for sharing your good thoughts with all of us.

As Marcus stated, we are all one.

Blessings to all, Peace, Love and Acceptance.

• Friends created a new thread for Page 2 readings.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=4493&replies=1

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Marcus, need light shed on money or job 10/14/55 which ever you have time for welcome peace and joy

• Hi Marcus, I lost my husband about a year and a half ago and have been working on rebuilding my life - trying to be open to new possibilities. I have a friend who I care deeply for and wonder if we will eventually be able to share more of our lives and time with each other. I want to very much, but feel that he is not quite ready for this. I am deeply drawn to him. My birthday 1/13/49; his 9/25/52. Thank you for any information and guidance.

• Hi marcus~

If you have the time, can you shed some light about what's in store for me over the coming few months?

my date of Birth is 7th Feb 1995..

please and thank you 😃

• hi marcus, hope all is well and you passedyour exams. I was just wondering if? when you would be giving answers to our?s I know you are very busy and need to study for final exams and then the shopping and Christmas ! You have a lot on your plate! I want to thank you in advance for the sweet thing of giving us your time and specially sharing your gifts with us for free ! May you be in good health, find true love, joy, peace of mind, good fortune, be granted your true hearts desires. I just wanted to check up on you make sure you passed all exams and not depressed in anyway. I going to send you some postive enery and a little joy please except this gift.Blessed Be child !

• HI Marcus- In regards to my page 5 reading request, I just need to add that recently things seem to be progressing with one individual, and his dob is 4/17/70. Thanks so much for your gracious offer. I'm truly looking forward to your reading regarding my love life, romance, and relationship. I'm ready to find the right one for me and hope you can help me in that.

God Bless!

(thatblonde)

• Hi Marcus. Thanks for your offer.

My dob is 24. august 1978 at 3:21 PM.

I seek freedom and inner healing. (As everybody else probably).

My question is: What does my future look like?

• Dear Standeb1, cap dancer,Amethst 666, Angelique 7, this blonde,alert one,looking 4 answerz,The Hanged Woman and all other friends who have posted after pge 2 ,on this thread;

Marcus is currently taking exams and only answering queries till page 2 on this thread.He is responding to these in a different thread called readings for page 2.He will take up other questions after he has cleared the backlog, and this could take some time.

Marcus has been incredibly generous with his time and gift, but it will take some time to answer all queries.All of you hang in there for a while!

Love and light

• Dear Marcus, Thank you so much for helping to enlighten us with our our daily lives. I am very confused about what to think about a man that I have been seeing for several months. My birthday is 04-27-79, and his is 07-22-83. Will we continue to see eachother, does he care anything about me. He does seem to at times.

Thank you, hope all is well!