Cancer man...I thought I was the lucky one

• @Luazinha --- I know its a bit difficult to digest he was crabby and not his fun self even when he was seeing you after months...but the way you're taking it is the only right way Lua. And these cancer men do come around when dealt with understanding and affection (a lot of females will vouch for that here). And the 'sweet li'l things' you associate with crabs...no wonder most of the posts are about them on here... 😄 And I don't like Sags romantically either but get along nicely with them as friends. My closest gal friend since childhood is Sag and so is my closest cousin.

• leoscorpion>>Sandran>>I've gone out with 2 Sags but they were arrogant and would never stop talking about all the other women in their lives

Sandran712>>Yeah they are like that.This Sag had the audacity to ask me to introduce him to a friend of mine cause he wanted to date them.I told him you lost your damn mind!She is married anyways.And I said I was interested in you.He could care less about me.Story short...I called him a Horse's Asss.And haven't seen him in 5 years.I loved that kind of relationship because I would always put them in their place.As I stood my own.I got more the backbone these guys could handle.Personally I don't think he could have handled me..LOL

• Oops Sorry Luazinha>.I thought you were leoscorpion>>Sandran>>I've gone out with 2 Sags but they were arrogant

Sandran>>I do like to be with a Saggitarius..But, this one had a dry sense of humor.If it weren't for mine.We wouldn't have a conversation.Most boring assss sign I ever met.But, fun in other ways.The little innuendos I favored most.Just would like a Sag that has water in the chart like me.We could go skinny dipping together...LOL

• astrodame-yeah, I figure he was crabby because he was sick and overworked. He had just done a 11 hr turn around flight to northern china where it was -13C. He also had to fly 2 sectors before he arrived in Manila around midnight. His crabbiness kind of got on my nerves since he was complaining about a cold when I had gone through a much more serious medical problem a few months ago.

Sandran-I am really appreciating my kitties, they are much more affectionate with me out of fear I would leave them again. They look at me as if to say "please don't leave us again" . I'm a Leo, I love attention and affection.

I've only had relationships with air signs and fire signs, well one capricorn but that didn't last long...I've been afraid of getting involved with water signs, my mom is a Pisces and I can't deal with her drama. Seeing his crabby side sort of broke my infatuation. I need to remember

that he told me last march that when I hurt him 14 years ago he was so depressed he couldn't sleep or eat for months. he was casual and fun the last few times I forgot about that.

• Luazinha>>my mom is a Pisces and I can't deal with her drama.

Sandran712>>I can't deal with a Pisces drama either.And I am a water sign.They talk wayyy too much for a Cancer.Have a big mouth and tell your business to complete strangers.Now ...this is men.I am not sure about women Pisces.

• This post is deleted!

• yeah,my mom talks too much but she always constantly talks bad about other people. She's negative and creates drama in her life.

I once had a friend going out with a Pisces man with cancer rising. He was a total nutcase!

• Luazinha>>cancer rising. He was a total nutcase!

Sandran712>>I have a Cancer Rising But, I think that is nuts with a Pisces Sun...LOL..He sounds like he was off the wall..He probably inspired Michael Jackson in naming his album Off The Wall...LOL

• Luazinha>>Sandran-I am really appreciating my kitties, they are much more affectionate with me out of fear I would leave them again.

Men are just like cats.Bunch of feral pussies and likes to pussyfoot around...LOL...jk..LOL

• "Men are just like cats.Bunch of feral pussies and likes to pussyfoot around...LOL...jk..LOL "

So true. You don't pay attention to them for awhile and they don't want to let you out of their sight. They jump on your lap and want attention when they want it, but you try to touch them or give them afection wen you want to and they'll walk away or duck. Yet they have a way with you that makes you do what they want you to do...