Cancer man...I thought I was the lucky one

• lindieloo>>@sandran.. You must have a nice ****? ..LOL

Sandran712>>speaking of my nice azz..LOL... I have not seen Freaky Ricky for a few days.Oh..and the Cancer dumbass.I found out he lives in Illinois.Completely threw me for a loop.I thought he lived in West Virginia.. where I came from and where we went to school.So I emailed him again.He has got to see it this time.Or he truly still is a dumbass...LOL

• Woo hoo! So we're making progress... even a little. What if it's the wrong email addy. Can't we just look him up the phone book the old fashion way. I mean give him a call?? or is that too full on. 'Freaky Ricky' may be taking some time off 😃

• Virgocookie>>What if it's the wrong email addy?

Sandran712>>It is through classmates com..He practically lives there.A favorite hiding spot for a Cancer.,To reconnect with friends from school.going back in the past.As I said before I am not getting too close..This guy has been married and divorced.Got 2 kids.But, at his age .They have to be adults.And hope these kids are not a dumbass like their father.I hate that Cancer's are so gawd awful lazy asses.Speaking of Freaky Ricky..He just drove past my house twice.If he is so damn curious he could just walk up to my door.He spends more time near the outside of my house than I do...LOL

• Why would he want to. Your hateful. He is pretty smart not to want his head pinched off. Not such a dumb***. Smart

• OMG ! What's happening on here all of a sudden?? I joined this site cos I needed some peace and support from like-minded people in my at times disturbed life (and there are many others like me)...but with the wars being commenced of late...I doubt I'm gonna stick around for long!

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran>>Aww don't leave astrodame, you've been so helpful to me 😞

Sandran712>>I think I am going to leave the boards.I can't stand a Libra.And especially one who doesn't know what is going on with the threads.Just to come in here and attack me.I am not playing into it.Bye..

• This post is deleted!

• Luazinha>>Right now i am quite happy with my cancer man, now that all the misunderstandings are resolved, However I haven't seen him for 3 months, it's been a long distance relationship-we live in different countries, and him being an international pilot he's off to different countries all the time. I'll be seeing him on sunday so I'll see how it does..

Sandran712>>This is a relationship with a Cancer that Can Work because it is his nature/profession to run away from you...LOL.He probably hopes you have the patience to wait for him.I know some Cancers have these kinds of jobs.And stay away from home.And there are other Cancers that stay so close to home.Jun22-July 22 are Cancers.I cannot handle a Cancer male behavior or Female from July 1 thru July11th.I said some time ago I wanted to meet a Cancer man.So far I have not met a Cancer man beside my nephew in my personal life.Still have not heard from the Cancer dumbass..LOL

• @Sandran. Just ignore some! I read somewhere that a cancer and a cancer is supposedly the best match... apparently because you get on quite well and have a deep understanding. As for 'Freaky Ricky' would you really want him to knock on your door. If so, then you should just say 'hi' to him next time... and give him a 'wink' while your at it. LOL

• @Astrodame... Please don't leave. Remember "WUHZZA" and rub your ears 😃

• Virgocookie>>As for 'Freaky Ricky' would you really want him to knock on your door. If so, then you should just say 'hi' to him next time... and give him a 'wink' while your at it. LOL

Sandran712>>I just seen him this morning.And No I would be scared for him to knock on my door.

I was going to try what you had mentioned.But, it was like a few hours later he drove past again.and we keep missing each other.I question his lifestyle.Because this is a beautiful cherry red car with a loud exhaust that you can hear half a mile up the street.Has these spinners.Look like hubcaps that spin like wheels.It is so distracting to anyone that it draws attention.I definitely could not take that home to mother...LOL

• This post is deleted!

• Sandran712>>This is a relationship with a Cancer that Can Work because it is his nature/profession to run away from you...LOL.He probably hopes you have the patience to wait for him.I know some Cancers have these kinds of jobs.And stay away from home.

Haha, true, especially if we just see eachother on short layovers! I've decided not to invest my emotions so much with him, I'll see him when I see him and live a full life while i am not with him. He was sick and a bit "crabby". He didn't seem all that excited to see me after 4 months, but I don't know if it was because he is overstressed with work and sick and wanted to be crabby or the excitement has worn off.

Sandran712, please don't go. I love reading your posts.

• Luazinha. Welcome back . sorry things diden't go to well for you . but maby it was because he wasen't feeling to good , Ju st see how it goes . See you had a little fling with another guy , will you keep in touch with him ?

• I didn't have a fling, I just talked to another guy at a party. it was his birthday party, ie Sag. I'll see him again when i go to Manila, he's part of the capoeira (Brazilian martial arts) group that I train with whenever i go to Manila.

I posted on another thread, lindieloo, that my cancer was hot and cold. he was crabby, but when he left early in the morning for his flight, he came back and knocked on the door. I thought he forgot something. He came back just to give me another kiss! He throws me off by doing sweet things like that!

• I saw your post Luazinha. At least you still have a chance with your guy . Mine has gone for good .

• Luazinha>>I just talked to another guy at a party. it was his birthday party, ie Sag.

Sandran712>>I love a Saggitarius.When he ain't cheating...LOL.It's too bad that you didn't spend more time with this guy instead of the Cancer.It kinda wasn't fair if he was sick.But.I particularly liked the part that your cats missed you more..Meeeoooowwww...LOL

• Sandran>>I've gone out with 2 Sags but they were arrogant and would never stop talking about all the other women in their lives! I was one of many in both cases! This Sag was nice, but didn't get any vibes that he was attracted to me. He was sure cute though! Yeah, my cats missed me, one of them has literally not left my side since i got home. he follows me to the toilet, kitchen, etc. He's sleeping next to me now. Maybe cancers get crabby when they are sick?

Got an e-mail from the cancer, said he just arrived from a flight and will call me later. Whatever...

• @Virgo --- I was a bit surprised and disturbed initially when I saw people saying negative things to each other on THIS forum...and my first thought was 'No, I do not need this' but gradually I realized it was THEIR problem, not mine. Moreover, there are people like you, llindieloo, keldjoran and many others who are neutral and hence do not get into conflicts.I get along with everyone usually as I like to have harmony around myself. I'd stay...thanks :):) How are things with you?