Cancer man...I thought I was the lucky one

• Aquarianna>> Seems that's impossible to be happy with a cancer after reading each story here

Sandran712>>You can be happy with a Cancer.But, you have to learn to accept him with all his drama and bipolar mood swings..And a few months into the relationship is hardly enough time to establish a relationship with anyone ..Let alone a Cancer.Because a Cancer mostly feels out a person .The texting/emailing gets old.And eventiually Cancer gets bored and moves on.We go back to past relationships when we feel hurt or depressed.So our feelings are not the same as other signs.But, this guy with immigration problems.I just don't see relationships with these kinds.

• Sandran, I didn’t think the “drama” (although I don’t think there was any here) started until after he relocated, so I don’t believe there was a problem for him to run away from. I didn’t have a chance to read through all the posts, sorry. However, I do know that Cancers can create their own drama/problems where there was none before. It’s like they create the situations they fear most and then say I told so. Unless someone can see past that and not take the bait, then I’m afraid their worst fears will always be confirmed.

I do empathize with your situation Sandran and it is a lot of responsibility to take care of a special needs child. I don’t think only men are selfish though, I think there are a lot of women who would abandon a relationship if they have yet to develop strong feelings for a person. I also believe that there are just as many truly caring people out there that would understand your dedication to your son.

I am very happy with my Cancer. We grew together, not apart.

• Aquarianna>> I was also thinking if he wanted to dump me, he should be stopping messaging me and maybe wait if I contact him and be glad that he got rid of me so easy, but nah, I don't see it this way now

Sandran712>>I personally do not understand him texting/emailing..We are talking 100 miles distance.Doesn't anyone call anymore?? .This texting crap gives me a headache.A man needs to just pick up the damn cell phone and call.These smiley faces make me nauseated.This just so juvenile.There is no feeling behind a little friggin smiley face.That is so like a Cancer.Boring as all heeyyyyll.And no maturity behind it either.Being a Cancer female.We want emotion and feelings not this stupid texting ssshhhit.C'mon ladies these men are so damn pitiful in the romance department.Bad enough hurting being so far from home missing the closeness.No touching or feeling involved.And the best they can do is email and text.They shouldn't allow men to have a cell phone until they know how to use it with some maturity, style ,and grace...LOL

• ANOTHER Cancer thread!!! Geez. Is it them that's mad or US??!!! LOL. These forums on Cancer have the smartest and friendliest and lovable women on this planet. I love how we help each other out and most important make each other laugh. Nothing like laughter as the best medicine! And I will give this award to our loving and most big hearted friend Sandran!!! I always roll away laughing when I read your posts!

Aquarianna as you can see you are in great company. I can imagine what you must be going thru. We all do. But first, I would like to say that you muct follow your instincts everytime. Whilst the threads are here and you can learn so much, everyone has different approaches and experiences. But what we all have in common are the cancer men in our lives. In a way I'm thankful because I have met these wonderful, big hearted, strong women!!! So whilst we give you our opinion and advice, you muct still follow your heart and do what's right for you.

So far my compadres have addressed their thinking and feeling and I agree with them. The last post above from Sandran as always. Spot on.

As for your cancer, maybe give him a little space. Let him figure out what he wants. If he can live without you in his life. What I've learned so far, not just here in this forums but in general. You should give a man, especially a cancer man, to chase you to know if they truly want you. If we always do the chasing then will likely never know becuase we've never given them the chance to.

Try not to think or make a drastic move that you may regret, like breaking it off with him... yet. Give him a chance and yourself a chance to see what happens. Long distance is difficult but it can work if you have the parience to make it work.

Your cancer trust us, will not let you go so easily, if he likes you. If his feelings progress into love, he will hold onto you for dear life and will do right by you. That's how they love.

If I were you, I will look to it a casual relationship till he takes it further. And how you manage it is by letting him take the lead... for now. It's called subtle manipulation and indirect control. =D

• Aqua>>Sandran, I didn’t think the “drama” (although I don’t think there was any here) started until after he relocated

Sandran712>>I did not see the drama either until he relocated.Nothing was wrong with this... people relocate all the time.I was just saying that If he thought that relocating may have been in his future ..He should not have showed so much interest.Now they show enormous amount of interest and then what..He relocates a 100 miles away And to keep things going shows off little smiley's.Instead of talking and hearing a voice.Wasting valuable time keeping the interest going with immature texts and emails.Me personally wouldn't tolerate it.It is so juvenile.Especially when the relationship is just starting.Are all men this dense in this day and age?.I can picture it...My man coming to my house instead of talking we text back and forth.Heeyyll with that!! My son is non verbal.He cannot talk at all.The last thing I need is a man coming into my house to be quiet?I'd go stir crazy.Not to mention the rudeness of texting.So no..

And you mentioned Cancer and drama.Yes I guess we live with drama and yes we could/can create our own.That is probably what makes us emotional.You can tell in some of my posts when something bothers me I have a meltdown...lol..Sorry but, My son's father passed away 7 years ago.It is very weird for me to hear a man's voice on the telephone.You can't feel behavior in a text .But,it is so much personal to hear a voice

• Virgocookie>>As for your cancer, maybe give him a little space. Let him figure out what he wants. If he can live without you in his life. What I've learned so far, not just here in this forums but in general. You should give a man, especially a cancer man, to chase you to know if they truly want you

Sandran712>>I agree Virgo...Except I ain't chasing no man..I am getting old and pretty damn tired to play his duck duck goose shenanigans..They can chase me for awhile..Oh and meanwhile this guy with the pretty red fancy car is still peeling up the street from my house,He really makes me nervous.This is the same behavior my sons father used to play.It is a beautiful car with silver shiny spinner rims with an A hole driving it...LOL

• Sandran712>>He really makes me nervous.This is the same behavior my sons father used to play.It is a beautiful car with silver shiny spinner rims with an A hole driving it...LOL

Sandran712>>Someone told me his name is "Little Ricky"and I am just dying to ask him what part is little...LOL

• Bwahahahha.LOL. I am rolling with laughter. Can't... stop... Gotta compose myself.

First, you will not be chasing anyone 😃 I agree they should chase you! Let me ask, when they do chase you do you play extremely hard to get? I mean do you think because they see you as confident, funny, self assured that they 'may' find you intimidating... I dunno, cos you sound like a great package to me =D

Oooh and why don't you try and say 'hello' to Little Rick!!! C'mon do it, do it. I want to see what he does plus I want to know too why he's called that too. hahah =D

• Virgocookie>>Let me ask, when they do chase you do you play extremely hard to get? I mean do you think because they see you as confident, funny, self assured that they 'may' find you intimidating

Sandran712>>Yeah I think this it...I am head strong.We keep missing each other .Even tho he rides past my house everyday.Just this morning he drove past..He doesnt say a whole lot but when he does he is a smart mouth ..almost like me...lol..I do not know him..but,,he has been....Not sure how to say it..Drives around until he looks for me..And when he doesn't he just keeps looking.What is this??A stalking routine??Because back in the day they called it an obsession..He has a loud exhaust on this car.It is one of these pimped up cars.I think these guys find me intimidating.I don't think he realizes my age.Because this seems like what a guy in high school would pull off..I have called police many times and they even went to his house.But, police won't do anything because he is not threating my life.It's not against the law to drive up the street acting like an azz. One Day...I was walking away from my house and he went as far as following me around the block like 3 times before taking off.I get scared when he is near my house because us Cancer's need to feel safe at home.I feel threatened near my home.He knows where I live he sees me at home too much.

• Sandran712 Next time you see him , have a bucket of cold water and throw it on him. He needs cooling down .

• lindieloo>>Sandran712 Next time you see him , have a bucket of cold water and throw it on him. He needs cooling down

Sandran712>>I must be getting him all hot and bothered.Water is not an option I'd choose.I was thinking of the spay and neuter option..Cause I think he's in heat...LOL

• Sandran712 Go girl go LOL.

• OMG !!! LoL Sandran. Do click a pic when you do that !!! LoL

• Sandran712>> I was thinking of the spay and neuter option..Cause I think he's in heat

astrodame>>OMG !!! LoL Sandran. Do click a pic when you do that !!! LoL

Sandran712>>I can't get close enough to him.He flies up the street in this pimped up ride of his.And staring at my azz the whole time..lol

• @sandran.. You must have a nice ass? ..LOL.

• Aquarianna. Not seen you on here for a few days ,. Are you alright ? Worried

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• LVshoes, you are a disgusting piece of crap. GO AWAY.

The rest of you ladies, keep your chins up:)

• LVshoes, what a cheap stunt !! You're not welcome on these forums, is that too hard to understand !!!

• LVshoes. I agree B****R OFF , We are all friends on here , and will remain so . Who are you anyway ?