Invasion of Privacy

• Hi Girls...

I am asking for some advice on what you think if your partner goes through your phone....

Why do men do this???

• Because they don't trust you and are snooping to see what they can find. Just my opinion, by the way.

• Sometimes people think because their doing something wrong everyone must be. That's judge someone by their half bussel.

• So should I ask him if he is doing something wrong cause I have had all these thoughts too... ?????

He came out and accused me of cheating with a collegue - who is nothing more than that! Cause he calls me princess (its an email address) n i have spoken to him about doctor appointments for staff members, and asked me to go to his house for a beer..... I never went....

N Wenchie - I asked that last night - why do you distrust me so much when I haven't done anything to deserve it and he has - through everything we have gone through this year just breaks my heart to think that he has done this.....

This guys number isn't even in my "real" mobile just the "work" mobile!

• Hiprincess,

He's obviously feeling insecure and has worked himself up to believe his own untruths that he has come up with to explain things to himself. You need to reassure him that he is who you want to be with or you would not be with him. Also point out to him that for a relationship to work, you need to have faith and trust in each other. This isn't your problem or about you, it's about him and where he is right now. He needs to work it out or push you away and lose you with his own insecurities and fantasies.

I hope you work it out.

• Thanks Wenchie! Your AWESOME!!!!!! I will talk to him properly about it this afternoon after work.... I really have no idea why he would be thinking this way...... But it makes sense..... I guess we both need to do some work.... I have never experienced this before and it kind of freaks me out a bit.... Not that I have anything to hide but your phone is personal n I have never done it to him...

• I also should have added that this man is a cancer....... lol