Afterlife, psychic abilities, dreams, Angels & my future...

• This post is deleted!

• Dear AngelforAngel,

how can you live in the present when it is constantly passing by? The present is eternal, constantly passing by. It is the eternal invitation to the Here and Now.

Does time even exit? No.

With whom are you going to be with then? With your great hope.

Be not sorry. Question my abilities! I am not infallible, I am not the pope.

Doubt me, do not believe anything.

I am not dark and depressing, I am just realistic. It can only seem dark and depressing against your high hopes and idealistic beliefs. You are always looking outside. Look inside and you will find something, which is neither dark nor depressing, much more fulfilling than any spirit, ghost, soulmate or angel can be.

• Dear Hans,

I have been contemplating everything you have told me. I want you to know how very thankful I am for your patience with me. I know I am difficult and I want to apologize for that!!

You tell me I will be with my great hope after relocating and that I should look inside to find something fulfilling. Yet, you tell me I am full of garbage!?! Hmm..., and you warn me not to get self destructive!?!

Hans, I believe you are a very powerful psychic. Yet, I do not recognize that I should have high expectations in regards to my future. Quite the opposite… I feel so empty inside. You tell me I am always looking outside, but how can I be anybody without somebody being around me?

“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden...”

Hans, I am so extremely thankful for everything you done for me!! I wish you all the best!

• Angel for Angel, that is the way he speaks, I told him also he comes off rough, but it could be a language barrier, I think he means well, just does not sugar coat it, read between the lines, like parables. I think he is telling you to find hapiness within, make yourself happy, don't rely on others to make you whole or happy. Peace

• Thank you Poetic 555,

You are awfully sweet & kind! :)... May God bless your soul!!

• How can you be anybody without somebody being around you? By being yourself, just yourself, by being the emperor of your live, not the beggar standing at the throne of somebody being around you.

See the point: indulgence is bound to tire you and bore you; sooner or later you will start thinking how to get rid of it all. But repression will keep things alive. Because you have not lived—how can you be bored? You have not lived— how can you be fed up? Because you have not lived, the charm continues, the hypnosis continues. Deep down, it waits.

The puppet-player hangs them

round his neck, not his heart,

he can take out a devil,

he can take out a buddha.

• Dear Hans,

I see what you mean. I just hope I will have the strenght to find myself again one day!! I thank you for all time, enery and your replies to me!! Yor are a great man, Hans and a kind human being! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

• Your work here is of creativity. Let not anyone provoke you into any destruction; do not blame others for your misery. You are responsible, so only if you have the guts to take this responsibility you can be creative. But this is a real revolution. If you take the responsibility for your life you can start changing it.

• "How can you be anybody without somebody being around you? By being yourself, just yourself, by being the emperor of your life, not the beggar standing at the throne of somebody being around you."

Thank you Hans, Although the message wasn't for me, the quote above was very helpful to me too. It's so easy to fall into thinking like a victim. Many of us often give other the people power to make us happy or sad unknowingly by thinking that my life will be "perfect" when I meet Mr. Right or land the perfect job etc. I think a lot of people would benefit by remembering this. Thank you again. I find what you write very helpful.

• stonyeye,

thank you, you are so right.

It is a question not to be decided by the mind but something to be felt.

• Hanswolfgang

I find inspiration in much of what you write{the rest i hope to feel/understand some day!).I liked what you wrote about indulgence and repression..Osho says the same.The image of the puppeteer pulling out puppets was very striking...il remember it for a long time!

Angelforangel,i wish you peace and happiness!