Afterlife, psychic abilities, dreams, Angels & my future...

• I truly hope someone will be able to give me some advice…

So much have been going on in my life during the last couple of months... Some of which have made me really confused. Paranormal things… I have been in close contact with a person who has passed (or at least he claims to be this person). Is this so?

I have had psychic abilities ever since I was a child. Sometimes I am able to foresee things that are going to happen in my dreams. These “psychic” dreams are different from my regular dreams for they are much stronger and I never forget them. In my teenage years I used regular playing cards to foresee the future. Nevertheless, I put the cards away when my Grandmother passed away many, many years ago. She was the one who handed the gift over to me and I felt I lost it when she passed.

The spirit tells me he has visited me, but that I do not seem to have the ability to perceive him! Will I ever?

I have a question about one of them in particular. When I was approximately 12 years old and lived in Europe I had a dream that I was here in the US. In addition, I was an adult in the dream as I am today and there was a man, who I at the time (in real life) did not know. However, in the dream we were so extremely happy and in love. Now, over 20 years later I suddenly come to know who this man is. What more… He is the son of the spirit who is in contact with me! Could someone please help me and explain to me what this all means?

Also, an Angel has come to talk to me in my dreams three times now. The Angel tells me I have a mission to fulfill and that I have not done so yet!

How does my future look for me? Is this son the one for me? So many questions, so many of them unanswered…

Thank you!!

• This post is deleted!

• I want to thank you soapmaker for your reply from the bottom of my heart!! May God bless you!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello all! Can you guys see any good things for me? I have plans for xmas I hope come true, don't know yet, I can take good or bad news I think. DOB 11/20/65. Thanks and Love n Light.

• This post is deleted!

• What would you need? If you don't mind, no pressure. 🙂

• Dear Soapmaker,

I am very thankful for the answers you given me already. I truly am! But do you see anythinng more specific? And would you be able to tell if the spirit still is paying visits to where I live? I know that he used to, but since I'm not able to perceive him I do not know if he does anymore!

I am extremely thankful for you answers! I want you to know that. Bless your heart!

• Soapmaker is it past lives like regression therapy, that is so fascinating! I saw a post where someone said you helped him, it's all good.

• Hi Artbird, I do not know if that ghost/spirit is still visiting hon.

Poetic, thanks so much! Past life regresssion is a great tool to see past lives. I have been regressed a couple times and saw something different each time. I believe when we know something of out past lives, it helps us to understand ourselves better in this one!

Light & Blessings to all

• AngelforAngel,

you have not been in close contact with a person who has passed (he only claims to be this person).

You will have the ability to perceive the spirit!

What this all means? You are feeling overburdened and under pressure.

How does your future look for you? You are keeping distance to people not williing to trust them.

This son is not the one for you.

To be conscious means to take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders.

The three worlds -- hell, earth and heaven -- twenty-five states of being, the sense organs, sense objects, and consciousness are utterly empty. There is nothing left which is real. Then to whom am I writing? Your ears are illusory, your eyes are illusory, and so is it the case with myself.

• AngelforAngel:

I'm glad I came upon this thread. Today, I just started reading the best book, it's a page turner, it's titled: Book of Angels by Sylvia Browne, I'm sure it will answer many of your questions. Just go online, I'm sure you'll be able to find a good used copy at Amazon, for a reasonable price. I'm learning a lot and I hope to learn more.

Good Luck.

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Hans,

I am so thankful for your input once again!! It means the world to me!! Although, I must say this time, the information you gave me was a lot to grasp! Especially the last part; but, I still want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! So do I understand you correctly… I have not lost my psychic abilities completely as I think I is the case?

• Dear ILoveFish,

I thank you dearly for recommending the book to me. That was very kind of you! I will get myself a copy of the book!!

Thank you! May God bless you!!

• This post is deleted!

• Hmm... Interesting!! Very interesting indeed! I am a Nurse-RN and have been so for more than a decade. I love my job and it is a true calling for me!! But, the Angel have appeared to me three times during the past two years. I did not find the dreams nor Angel scary though. Not at all! Quite the opposite, they all were the most beautiful dreams I ever had...

Best wishes to you! I hope you find your mission in life, as I hope I find mine too! May God bless You!!

• Dear AngelforAngel

you have lost your psychic abilities completely as you think is the case.

Receptivity is enough. Receptivity simply means dropping the garbage that you go on carrying in your head. And much garbage is there, utterly useless. The mind means the past. Now the past is no more of any use; it has happened, and it is never going to happen again, because in reality nothing ever repeats...

Away from you, you gather your walls again. YOU are there. Things are not so beautiful then. So just try to understand what is happening, and carry that understanding when you go away from you.

• Angel,

Hans wrote the exact same thing to me, I was carrying around a lot of useless baggage in my brain, I am trying to let it go. What has been helping me too is reading the Angels book from Sylvia Browe, she has answered so many of my questions, and Yes, she is constantly stating that Angels are incredibly beautiful and bring you so much peace. I have been using her advice and I must say I feel better about myself with a new outlook. You must read the book, I know it will answer many of your questions.

Yes, she has written many books, actually I bought 3 of them at a used book shop so I'm excited about getting to the others. I believe I want to read all that she has written. It's an exciting way to think of life.

Blessings to You too.

• Dear Hans,

I must admit some of what you are telling me I do not understand!

A prisoner maybe, but one cannot always be so selfish! Also, I feel that one is sole responsible for how happy one chooses to be! Thus, everything in life is and cannot always be all about me!

Further, how can you live in the present when it is constantly passing by? Does time even exit?

You say I have not been in contact with any spirit that has passed. But, since I wrote the topic I have got conformation that I have and that, in fact, it is him that I am talking to!

Also you talk about a new location in my future, but…!?! And you say I am not going to be alone. But, with whom am I going to be with then? You say it is not the son. So, four other psychics I’ve seen/talked to (some professional some not) are wrong is what you are saying. Also, they tell me I still have the gift in me and that it is strong and you tell me I have lost it!!

I am sorry, Hans. I am not questioning your abilities. I am just so confused! I have so many questions…Too many!! I just don’t know what to believe anymore… I am so, so sorry!! For, you seem to know what you are talking about, but what you are telling me is so dark & depressing and to tell you the truth it really scares me!!