I'd love to get a reading of any kind ..

• PATRICIA AND FELIPE READING

Unfortunately the cards confirm what you already know, that there will be a period of pain and sadness.

The tower shows an unpleasant suprise coming up and you will need time for rest and recovery.

There are many things happening soon and you will need your wits about you and you will feel you are constantly juggling many things at once if you are not experiencing this already.

Someone is trying to decieve you and there is an element of unfairness going on around you.

Your gifts are opening and you must trust your intuition.

A major choice needs to be made and through unexpected oppurtunities, initial accomplishment can be yours.

The cards advise you to read all paperwork before you sign anything however, you are coming to the end of a cycle and may feel dissapointed, remind yourself of what you have acheived instead of putting yourself down.

The last card for you is the 5 of pentacles meaning you should guard against a loss, but can also mean a soul searching journey of discoverment and finding out who you really are and what you can learn in this lifetime.

Connecting this with felipe's reading, interestingly enough I pulled many of the same cards as I had for your reading which shows that you obvoiusly have a strong link with one another and communicate well.

His cards show that he is feeling a little lost at present and needs to focus on his goals, he will feel trapped by a situation (possibly at work?) and is waiting to be rescued, yet he knows how to sort this and if he applies what knowledge and skills he has, he can soon set himself free.

He also has some tough decisions to make and will most likely be coming to you about this in th efuture seeking your help and guidance.

Don't worry you will find the words to say when the time is right.

As with you there is someone or something in the background that is seeking to cause trouble, plotting aginst you and hiding things.

Yet once agin you will triumph with communication and working together, something significant will also come to light soon, so you both need to keep your eyes and ears open.

Over the next few months Felipe will have a chance to prove himself as being useful to someone.

The tower is shown once more meaning a nasty surprise for you both, a period of changes, chaos and adjustment also appears.

You will both need to stay strong and united as people try to knock you down, making time for yourself and eachother.

By working together you can rebuild the tower brick by brick.

Take care hun, hope this reading helps and you can make sense of it.

love and light crystal

• Hi meandkids!!

Will my friend Chris and I ever be together??

My birthdate is 15/05/1974 9.50am Liverpool Australia

His birthdate is 25/01/1974 he lives in Leumeah Australia but currently overseas working.

• Hi meandkids,

I would really appreciate any insight into what the near future holds for me. I have had a very difficult time of late with a lot of changes in my life but am staying positive and excited about the future. My DOB 9/25/65, born in Owensboro, KY but now live in Cincinnati, OH.

Thank You!

• Crystal,

Thank-You so much for doing my reading so soon,I can make sence of your reading,there is only one thing that i do not understand or i do and i just need more valadaition. yes the crash is going to happen,gwen has remained quiet since that vision.the latest post that i get from hans he talks about life and death.in the vision felipe does not make it,yet in the reading you said that by working together you can rebuild the tower brick by brick,this part i do not understand if his journey is coming to an end? today my sences feel very alert.and at the same time a sadness,a heavyness in my heart and a lump in my throat for the past 2 days now?

i'm doing o.k. dealing with the vision and as well with your reading because i know that what will be will be,even though if i let my self think of the fact of lossing my bestfriend and soulmate hurts like h-e-l-l ! i'm dealing with it and smiling for him. 🙂

peace,blessings,love & light 🙂

• could you plz do a general reading for me? my date of birth is april 22, 1958 and i was born around 1 p.m. i currently live in colorado springs, colorado. no rush...thanks for all you do!

blessings

• Hi there Crystal, Would you like to do a reading for me when you get a chance ? I am a lady born 3/27 1935 on Cape Cod. Would you prefer a question or do you want to jump in and do what comes to mind.? Thank you my dear. Janet

• Thanks Crystal for my reading, I am very sad a lot of the time really. I have just been told my employment will be ending in Jan just to put the icing on the cake. I hope and pray I find something else soon

very grateful curler

• just a quick note to everyone asking for readings I will add you to my ever growing list and get to you all as soon as I am able.

Thank you for your patience

crystal

• patricia;

I have asked my spirit guide for assistance and she has advised I am not to tell you all that I see at this time in order to protect you as you are already going through enough emotions at present.

What can I can share with you is that I feel felipe's PHYSICAL journey is not at an end, however there will be a change that will be hard for you both.

This is what is meant by the tower and rebuliding as you may need to rebuild parts of your life together, brick by brick means takes it slowly.

I hope this helps.

love and light

crystal

• Dear Crystal,

Hi, yes right now i'am very emotional.on top of all of this you remember my friend mae?well here name is monica and she is staying with us right now and felipe does not like her because he says that there is something about her that he does not trust.well tonight she went on a date and he was outside having a cig. and came to the door and said come,i want to show you something.so i went outside,well we live next to a elm.school and tonight was their christmas shows and living in florida they had it outside and as i walked out there i heard them singing and felipe put his arm around me and then the next song they sang was the man in the mirrior.,well i felt a huge wave of yet more emotion come over me and i asked him if he truely trusted me and belived what i say? and he said yes always.i said o.k. then the time is right to tell you something and i told him of what will pass,he say he understands and that he knows that god will take care of us.and then he warned me again of monica and said not to trust her.we listened to the children signing at the school,it was so beautiful as was the deeper connetion that we made tonight with each other.,you have helped me understand so much and with such a calmness and i thank-you so much for that,i hope to someday beable to do a reading for you my friend.

peace,blessings,love & light 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Dear Crystal,

Hi, yes right now i'am very emotional.on top of all of this you remember my friend mae?well here name is monica and she is staying with us right now and felipe does not like her because he says that there is something about her that he does not trust.well tonight she went on a date and he was outside having a cig. and came to the door and said come,i want to show you something.so i went outside,well we live next to a elm.school and tonight was their christmas shows and living in florida they had it outside and as i walked out there i heard them singing and felipe put his arm around me and then the next song they sang was the man in the mirrior.,well i felt a huge wave of yet more emotion come over me and i asked him if he truely trusted me and belived what i say? and he said yes always.i said o.k. then the time is right to tell you something and i told him of what will pass,he say he understands and that he knows that god will take care of us.and then he warned me again of monica and said not to trust her.we listened to the children signing at the school,it was so beautiful as was the deeper connetion that we made tonight with each other.,you have helped me understand so much and with such a calmness and i thank-you so much for that,i hope to someday beable to do a reading for you my friend.

peace,blessings,love & light 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Dear Crystal,

I hope today finds you well my friend ! Thank you for the reading and yes it does make a lot of sense.

"you are the one that can keep her head in a crisis and stay calm" -well, my friends seem to seek me out when they are having a crisis so I have become accustomed to it. Lol!

"cards also show an upheaval of some kind coming up and you will need to learn to adapt to this change"- hmm, I don't know what the upheaval for sure, however I have sensed a situation building in those close to me and there is a bit of a conflict of interest and of others involving themselves that shouldn't, but I am an adaptable person so this may just be a test of sorts and that now is the time to prepare myself for.

"There are more changes to come over the next few months, things will not be easy and you may fall" - change is necessary for growth, for us to evolve, and things are not always easy but there is not failure in a lesson that is put before us to learn, if we do indeed learn the lesson, and yes, we pick ourselves up and keep reminding ourselves that we can indeed do it and that we can succeed.

"There is someone on the horizon that will help you, he has both a caring sensitive side and a firm ( I am right , you are wrong) type nature to him ( you may already know him) - this one I took out of order and saved for last. I think I may know who this message speaks of as it does describe someone I know, but I am a bit puzzled by it? I am curious...You did not just say someone that would help but said he/him. Do you perhaps see more or what part he will have in my life and of these changes, if he is to be more then a friend or just a friend that will help?

I look forward to things picking up & good news as you mentioned and of the progress and light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. I do see that I have been moping about a bit and yes a change of heart is needed for I am not a victim. Every day we choose to either be grateful or to be disappointed. We can worry endlessly about what we don't have or can marvel at God's breathtaking gifts. The miracles of life are always around us, ready to be celebrated, ready to be welcomed into our life.

Thank you again for the time you put into reading for me. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season and a time to celebrate all the beauty around.

Love & Hugs,

Deb

• Hiya MeandKids

• Hiya MeandKids

I am sorry I haven't been back to give you the feedback. Thanks for your reading and you are very spot on about me making the same mistakes. You're skills are great!!

I haven't done your reading yet as I have been down with the flu and still getting over it. Wil try and get your reading done on the weekend

Love and light

Tatia xx

• Talisa,

Just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon 😃

Love & Hugs,

Deb

• meandkids

Hi Crystal,

I am more confused than ever as I went to the Doctor today (gyn second opinion) and I am fine. You stated "once the period of illness is over" and I am unsure how to proceed with any further testing or treatment. (also I am uninsured.) If the building is a hospital, when will this illness take place or is it a disease I already have? Should I pursue the "thing " I am blind to? Could it be an accident? Is there a particular body part I should focus on? I have to be so careful how I spend my money (all on credit cards) but if I am ill or have a need, I will figure out how to pay for it all. I still have my 401k and will have to use that if I don't find employment soon..

I am hanging in there and if I have something serious, I need to find out.

Maybe you are picking up on a fear I have of not being around to see my second grandchild to be born in Feb since my nephews girlfriends mom passed recently only meeting her grandson for two months..she passed 9/9/09. I have felt "visits" from someone, (I think it is Liz, the woman I speak of) they are in my bed at night, trying to lay by me. Ironicall, today is 5 years since my mom passed but I don't feel like she has ever come to visit me. I have asked my spirit guides to help me to understand all of this. I am told I have two guides Antoine and Francois and many "women of wisdom" but not sure what is meant by that

I have been reading the posts from Patricia1970libra, and it is so interesting how you seem to be right.. My heart goes to to her. I will take the good with the bad since that is life. You don't need to sugar coat anything with me and I certainly do not take your reading as medical advice but I do appreciate your reading, thank you so much.

Carmelle

• LoanLady1,

Dear Carmelle, what a beautiful name! not one you hear that often,i love it!

thank-you for showing concern,you made me smile.we are all one big cyber family and yes crystal has a wonderful gift and beautiful heart, we are very lucky that she is here to share her gift with so many.

carmelle,you sound like a very strong women with a good head on her shoulders,relax and enjoy your family,christmas is coming. God Bless.

peace,blessings

light & love

🙂 🙂 🙂

• Meandkids,

I appreciate your previous reading, and have had thoughts about an old friend that I would love to hear from. I put in some effort to locate him, but have hit a dead end. I wonder if you would or could consult the cards again on my behalf regarding this issue?

Thanks for everything,

CrabbyTycoon

• patricia;

I'm glad my reading helped you communicate effectively with eachother, try not to worry I know it is hard and I wish I could tell you more, but although things will be hard for a while you have a very strong relationship and you will get through it.

Take care of yourself.

Danr;

He will become a very good friend to you which I feel may slowly blossom into romance, however it may not last and you need to learn how to love yourself first.

Talisa;

Hope you feel well again soon,try some warm lemonade with half a teaspoon of nutmeg if you can.

It's an old fashioned remedy, may work for you.

Take care hun, and don't worry about the reading till you feel better

carmelle;

please do not worry so much, that is part of the problem, you overanaylyse things,it is nothing serious and will not come about just yet it is likely to be within the next six months.

As I was doing your reading I picked up on a lot of sadness within your life, so it may be that I was feeling your fear.

You will be around for your grandchildren and another one too in the future 🙂 ( sorry not allowed to say when)

I also tried to tune in to your mother, she is around and says you have heard her, but do not adknowledge it, she sometime taps on your back window especially at night.

I hope to do some more readings later and thank you all for being so patient and trusting me as your reader.

thank you everyone and may the goddess bless you all

• Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry but could I ask for no more requests just for a little while as I will not be available for a few days a family emergency has happened and I am needed elsewhere.

I hope you can understand and once again thank you to all the patient people that are still waiting.

I am so sorry about all this , but my family and relations come first and always will in my life.

crystal