I'd love to get a reading of any kind ..

• Hi Crystal ~

Hope you are doing well today. I would be grateful for a reading if you have time or feel lead to do so. My questions are of a relationship and career nature but I am coming to understand that the messages we are to receive may not always be in the area we ask so I'll just request a general reading and let your intuition guide you in whatever you may see. My dob 5-21-64 at 6:05 am in Athens, Greece.

Thank you for your kindness in offering yourself to those on this forum.

Love & Blessings to you 😃

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."

• (Meandkids)

Crystal,just popping in to say HI sweetie,and you are doing a great job!

update- I have made a little progress,I meet one of my spirit guides,her name is gwen.

and i'm picking up on more things than befor and getting answers to things that i could not answer befor.baby steps,LOL.

can you put me on your waiting list for a reading,lol

i see that you are very busy,my request is for my boyfriend,his b.day is 2/5/72

he is my bestfriend and soulmate,we are planning on getting married next year.

work is not steady for him,will it be soon?

and he misses his country badly,but is willing to wait til i'm able to go with him,2yrs.

do you see this taking place then or sooner or later or never?

do you see a baby in our future? i would like to adopt once we get settled in his country,but i really do not see that happening?

all right sweetie i bothered you enough,lol.

peace & blessings

love & light

🙂 🙂 🙂

• hi everyone,

glad to see you found your way here patricia, I would need your b/f's name to do a reading as you are asking for a reading on his behalf and also would need your d.o.b to connect up.

but of course I will add you to my waiting list.

Well done on contacting one of your spirit guides as you have more than one, it sounds like you are doing well with your gifts.

I have met one of mine also her name is Sarah, although she has not communicated again since so I guess I just have to be patient.

I don't know if it is where I am doing the readings but I have found I too am picking up more things

• MAE1956 READING

unfortunately this is not a very positive reading, it seems the spirits have decided not to answer your question, but are instead asking you to listen to your intuition and gut feelings.

Trust your instincts more.

You need to rest as you feel overburdened,tired and lacking in energy.

There is some dissapointing news in which you will be feeling sorry for yourself and you should guard against a loss of some kind.

It is not all bad news however as this hardship is only tempory.

A new venture will prove fruitful and provide financial stability for you and your family and a good idea will pay off.

I hope this reading helps offer some guidance for the next few months or so.

blessings

crystal

• KHATIE READING

• ooops sorry

• Hi Guys,

I've never posted here, but I have been going thru so much these last few months, between my personal life and my dad. Could anyone give me a reading. I have SO many questions!

• KHATIE READING

To answer your question I felt a 6 month reading was best,

before looking at the cards I got the feeling that there has been a period of ill health and much pain and sadness in your life and this has been ongoing for you.

The cards confirm the sadness I felt for you and show that regrettfully you still have many challenges to overcome.

You are a much stronger woman than you give yourself credit for, yet you keep beating yourself up.

There is much worry and you seem to be under an awful lot of stress at present, afraid of losing everything you hold dear.

At present you are on a merry-go-round and want to get off there is just so much to deal with at once.

January offers a small respite as a perceptive woman listens and helps you to feel happier and a little more positive.

Feb indicates that either yourself or someone around you may have some news soon that others will find good but it will take time for you to accept without help ( possibly concerning pregnancy or babies?)

March is not a good month as once again quarrels are shown,past issues will be raised and the spirits are suggessting towards the end heading into April that a trip to the doctor or similar proffessional may be in order.

April involves a meeting where you will need to use great tact and care, although both sides will have to come to a comprimise,unfortunately not all will go your way and the cards show a period of depression.

Do not be afraid to ask family and friends for extra support at this time and whatever you do do not give up.

This will be a tough time for you but hold on, because next month things start to look up as indicated by the wheel of fortune, your determination and everlasting patience is eventually rewarded and you will begin to feel better emotionally.

It is going to be a draining few months for you and you will need to take good care of your health.

I wish you all the best,and send loving thoughts your way.

May the goddess protect you and light your path,Good luck! pick your battles well, keeping to what is important and keep fighting.

love and light crystal

• Meandkids,

thank-you sweetie,his name is felipe,and my d.o.b. is 10/16/70

this morning i had a really frightening vision of him,i wish i had time to tell you right now,but i need to go pick him up from work,but i will come back on tonight and post you about it.thank-you you are a doll.

peace,blessings/'love & light 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Sorry posting up again

please can leave your dob, name and rough whereabouts and I will add you to the waiting list.

please be aware though that I only do a maximum of 3 reads a day as otherwise it drains me.

Also sometimes it may be the cards do not answer your original question as on occassions the spirits intervene and peresent me with the answer to a more important event in your life.

I ask that you take time to read between the lines of your readings and what they may mean to you and situations in your lives.

Thank you for your patience and I will get to all of you as soon as I can.

love and light crystal.

p.s please leave feedback as it helps me to hone my skills, and I use some of the positive energy yoyu give also.thank you

• LOANLADY READING

The cards do not have alot to say at this time,as they appear to be all over the place,

but the spirits suggest that you seek the help of a wise trusted friend who can give you some good advice (it is up to you if you choose to follow it or not)

You are blind to a situation brewing, the cards show thre is also a big building of some kind ( possibly a hospital?)

Whreever it is you will come out feeling much better than when you went in.

Thre is also a chance for a new start as hard work begins to pay off, you have a large supportive network around you and many friends.

Thre is one amongst them who you will feel lets you down in some way in the future as they seem to be too busy to spend any time with you, you will experience feelings of dissapointment and regret, but a confident, caring man will help you through it, but you must be honest with him as he can also be quite sharp tongued.

Take care of yourself and learn to trust is the message from the cards, there is a silver lining somewhere.

Remember you are in charge of your future, no-one else

I hope this reading offers some guidance

love and light crystal

• DANR READING

At present everything seems to be too much, you are in ano- win situation, yet you are the one that can keep her head in a crisis and stay calm.

There is someone on the horizon that will help you, he has both a caring sensitive side and a firm ( I am right , you are wrong) type nature to him ( you may already know him)

The cards also show an upheaval of some kind coming up and you will need to learn to adapt to this change, some will find it easier than others, ther is also a conflict of intersets shown and many people will be sticking their nose in where it is not wanted, making you feel as if you just want to hide away from the world and never show your face again

Although you may feel sorry for yourself, it will do you no good just to mope around and a change of heart is needed for you have played the victim too long.

It is time to face the music and dance.

There are more changes to come over the next few months, things will not be easy and you may fall , but you must pick yourself up again and say ' I can do it'.

believe in yourself and you can succeed.

Things pick up towards the middle of next year as you hear some good news concerning money and a change of luck comes into play as you begin to make some progress and see some light at the end of the tunnel on something that had been troubling you.

I hope you can make sense of this.

blessings

crystal

• Hi meandkids,

Thank you for your reading. I've been used to always have a backache, maybe bec of stress I'm having with work and biz. I guess I need to prepare myself for more challenges on the next few months. I just hope that the Doctor thing you stated for the month of April is nothing serious. =(

Thank you so much

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for your kind offer.Who is the above reading for?

• Hi Crystal,

sorry i did not post again last-night,but i was so drained after that bad vision and then my boyfriend and i sat down to have a much needed heart-to-heart talk.,the vision is as follow:

I had just woke up and was thinking about what i had to do for this day,and then all of a sudden there was a white 18 wheeler in my site coming at me sideways,out of control. i could feel the inpack,and i screamed why is this happening? then i heard gwens voice saying because it is supose to happen,he(my boyfriend,felipe) that this is his life path,he has learned all that he has come here to learn.and i said so he dies,and i do not?she said yes,he is now gone and you are hurt very badly but you survive and now your gift is fully open and you will go on to help many others.and it is then that i will reveal myself to you.i will be with you the whole time.this is not happening because of something that you did or did not do,this has to happen,and you can not stop it.and then i ask when and she said very soon,but do not be afraid,i will be with you.

So as you can see,i have been un-nerved,and trying to make sence of all of this.

peace,blessings,love & light my friend 🙂 🙂 🙂

• meandkids,

Hi Crystal, thank you for the reading. I wish the cards were more definitive, I am just not sure how to interpret the reading. I am new at this and felt the need to 'find out", search for something.

I met with a person who connected with my spirit guides last summer. I will keep reading this and see what situations come to mind.

I may know who the wise and trusted friend is with the comment of him being sharp tonged, very confident (cocky even) he was not caring and is in my past not present. "blind to the situation brewing' could be and illness since you mentioned hospital ? or maybe the big building is the job in a nearby city I am hoping to get? The office is in an area of many hi rise buildings. I hope it would turn out to be good move financially for me. (new start) Do you know if the confident, caring man is someone I already know or will meet.. "learn to trust", I do trust that I will always be okay, $ and otherwise..but trust in relationships causes pain and tears 🙂

Thank you This is however the most insight and information I have received from anyone.

I would love to have another reading in a couple of months..

Carmelle

• LEAMARIE1 WHAT IS YOUR SITE.. I WISH FOR A POSITIVE AS ABOVE.

• Meandkids,

Sorry to bug you again,but i have all the info. that you needed for my boyfriend,NAME- felipe, D.O.B.2/5/72 TIME- 12:35p.m.IN mexico city,mexico. thank-you again sweetie,oh i left you a message in my thread.

peace,blessings,love & light 🙂 🙂 🙂

• leamarie, I am so sorry for that last message, that was my eldest daughter, she has just begun reading tarot and managed to get onto my name.

I have had words with her however and she will NOT be posting any more messages on my behalf.

I do apologise as she can come off as being very stand-offish.

Loan lady once the period of illness is over, things will pick up and I would be glad to do another reading at alater date for you, keep your chin up girl.

patricia, I am sorry you saw this, but I now understand why I kept getting the word crash! in my head being repeated over and over.

I could not understand what that meant, but it makes sense now.

I can not tell you what is going to happen at present, but this is something that has to happen, gwen is correct in that respect.

I will be doing your reading later today and a connecting one for him also, hopefully this will give you more insight into the situation.

would you prefer a general, 6 month or life spread?

love and light always and healing thoughts

crystal